Falling in love again

Finally Falling For You

flashback:

Yonghwa: Don't stop liking me.....shin hye.

Shin hye: M-mwo? *she looked down at yonghwa shocked he called her by her real name*

Yonghwa: Shin hye....kaja. *he grabbed her hand and pull her towards him*

Shin hye: Do....you remember?....

Yonghwa:Aniya *he reached for her hand and felt his own heart jump*

Shin hye: If you don't remember then....why did you call me shin hye?

Yonghwa: *he turned to face her* Because...the shin hye i remember would make me feel jealous, happy, and could always make me smile....and that's you.

Shin hye: Y-yong.....*she wrapped her arms around him and smiled when she felt his arms circled themselfs around her also. *

Yonghwa: I still don't remember you....but i know one thing for sure..

Shin hye: And what's that?

Yonghwa: That i love you.

Flashback ends~

 

 

Yonghwa pov: After last night i was sure....this is the girl that i love...the girl that makes my heart jump whenever i see her.....I woke up bright and early today and i told my parents that i would be going on a date with shin hye today....sorry it's still new to me to call her shin hye...but when i walked down the stairs i looked down to see an angel...My angel.

Yonghwa: Shin....how long have you been sitting here?

Shin hye: Hmm...not that long. I was outside with the boys.

Yonghwa: Boys?? Which boys?

Shin hye: Blue boys.

Yonghwa: My boys?? *he turned around and saw his hyungs all piling in laughing and smiling until they saw yonghwas evil glare*

Jonghyun: Hyungie...about time you came down.

Minhyuk: Dehh hyung.. *he made his way next to shin hye and sat beside her*

Jungshin: you don't even want to know what we did with... your gf here. * he walked over and drape his arm over yonghwa. when yonghwa playfully pushed him away and pushed minhyuk away from shin hye. *

Yonghwa: Were going out. *he grabbed shin hye's hand and pull her out the door. He left her outside before coming back in to yell at his hyungs*

Minhyuk: Hyung...y u no share??

Yonghwa: Y u no leave my girl alone? *he snapped back making all of them laugh*

Jonghyun: Hyung miahn...last night..i shouldn't have done that.

Yonghwa: Ani....i know who she is now.

Junghin: And who is she to you yong?

Yonghwa: My...gf...shin hye.

Minhyuk: *jumped up and exchanged looks with the others before looking back at yonghwa* Hyung....you remember?

Yonghwa: Ani....but i'm not going to fight it anymore....my heart tells me i love her and that's what i'm going to do.

Jungshin: Then you better go...hyung. Don't keep shin waiting.

Yonghwa: What if....i can't love her again?

Jonghyun:IMPOSSIBLE!! Go now and fall in love all over again. *they shove him out the door and shin hye caught him before he fell to the ground*

 

Yonghwa: AISHH!!! They're gonna get it when i come back. * he looked down to shin hye's hand and smiled* Can i hold you;re hand?

Shin hye: uhhh- ohh.. *she reached over to grab his hand and pout at him* You don't have to ask to hold my hand...you never did.

Yonghwa: Chincha?  How about hugging? Do i ask?

Shin hye: Aniya...usually you would hug me as much as you wa- *she didn't finish what she said when he hugged her* Gomawo.

Yonghwa: Gomawo?? For what?

Shin hye: Hug...it's been forever since you last hug me....I missed it. *she looked down to the ground when yonghwa tipped her head up and stare down to her face before putting his lips on to hers surprising both of them*

Yonghwa: *pulled away quickly feeling his heart beating twice as fast* Miahne...I didn't mean to come on too fast.

Shin hye: Ani....*she turned her back to him and walked away quickly when she felt his hand grab her wrist*

Yonghwa: Where are you going?

Shin hye: uhhh...i thought we would go....

Yonghwa: Where? I want to take you somewhere today.....a place i use to go with minhyuk.

Shin hye: Ohh arasso. *she felt his hands tighten around her wrist and he pulled her along beside him* 

Yonghwa: Would you tell me why i got into a accident?

Shin hye: *immediately let go of his hand and turned away. She looked across the street to see the cars stopped. When they did she immediately ran across leaving yonghwa on the other side. He tried to cross also but the light turned green and he was stuck looking across to shin hye on the other side*

Yonghwa: YAHH!! WHY DID YOU RUN OFF?

shin hye: YONG...DON'T TRY TO REMEMBER ARASSO? *she yelled over the sound of the cars*

Yonghwa: SHIN WHAT HAPPEND?

shin hye: IT WAS MY FAULT.

Yonghwa: NO IT WASN'T....IT WASN'T YOU'RE FAULT TELL ME WHAT HAPPEND.  *he looked at the car passing by irritated that shin hye was far from his reach*

shin hye: WE MADE A PROMISE...BEFORE YOU GOT MARRIED...AND WE BROKE UP.

Yonghwa: WHY?

Shin hye: BECAUSE YOU GOT MARRIED AND I DIDN'T WANT TO DATE A MARRY MAN.

Yonghwa: DID I HURT YOU?

Shin hye: ANI....I HURT YOU... I BROKE OUR PROMISE....AND I BROKE YOU'RE HEART.

Yonghwa: MWO?

Shin hye: I BROKE THE PROMISE WE MADE...YOU TRIED TO STAY BESIDE ME BUT I RAN ON TO THE STREET AND I DIDN'T SEE THE CAR COMING BUT YOU DID...YOU PUSHED ME AWAY BUT YOU GOT HIT. AT THE HOSPITAL I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD FORGET ME.

Yonghwa:WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE SHIN HYE?

Shin hye: I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO REMEMBER OUR FIGHT....I WANTED YOU TO BE HAPPY.

Yonghwa:*couldn't stand it anymore and didn't care that the cars were still going he walked across to shin hye and all the cars started peeping at him but he didn't care*

Shin hye: *watched as yonghwa walked across to her and watched as the cars stopped while he walk towards her* YONG STOP STOP YONG. *her yells didn't work when he got to the other side and hugged shin hye*

Yonghwa: BABO!! Why would you think i would be happy if i didn't remember you?

shin hye: I broke your heart.

Yonghwa: *yonghwa brought his hand up to his heart and smiled* My heart seems fine to me.

Shin hye: *she slapped his shoulder surprising him* BABO!! why did you walk across like that? Are you trying to kill yourself?

Yonghwa: Ani...i didn't want you to keep yelling and plus you looked very pretty from far away that i wanted to hold you.

Shin hye: *she reached over and grab yonghwa's hand before walking away with him*

 

Shin hye: yong...why are we at this store?

yonghwa: To change.

Shin hye: Waeyo?? *she looked down to what she is wearing* I look good.

Yonghwa: That's why...you look too good. I don't want anyone else looking at you.

Shin hye: Yahh what about you?? You always look handsome and plus you're a celebrity.

Yonghwa: Go change into this. * he gave her a dress. * 

Shin hye: This is a ugly dress and why is it soo long? It's too hot outside.

Yonghwa: yahh go try on the dress.

Shin hye: Fine but i'll have to choose clothes for you also.

Yonghwa: Arasso. *he waited when she came out he smiled brightly until she gave him a evil look and pointed over to the mens isle. He walked over with her and realized what she was pointing to*

Shin hye: Wear this.

Yonghwa: Ahh shireo.

Shin hye: YOOONNNNGG~ *she begged him until he gave up and went to the mens changing area and came out looking like a college student.*  omo how handsome.

Yonghwa: *he stared down at shin hye and frown*

Shin hye: Waeyo? why are you frowing for i don't look good?

Yonghwa: Ani...you STILL look good. time for haircuts.

Shin hye: MWO?? YAHH!! i like my hair like this.

Yonghwa: Ani...you still look too good.. I don't want people staring at what's mine.

Shin hye: YAHH yong!! fine but you have to change you're hair also.

Yonghwa: Fine. Kaja. *they walked to the hair salon and realized it was full of men.. he grabbed shin hye's hand and pull her outside to leave*

SHin hye: Ahh what happend?

Yonhgwa: It was full of men.

Shin hye: Soo?

YOnghwa: I don't want them to look at you.

SHin hye: Aigoo...we have got to work on you're jealousy problems. kaja. *she pulled him over to a different salon full of girls and shin hye felt herself getting jealous.*

Yonghwa: Now this is fine. *he pull her over to a chair and sat beside her. After both have gotten haircuts yonghwa got up and stared down at shin hye and let out a huge sigh*

Shin hye: Waeyo? Looks bad?

yonghwa: Aniya!! You still look cute. *he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the salon frustrated. *

Shin hye: Yong...I'm hungry.

Yonghwa: Chincha? *they walked over to a store and yonghwa went to buy the food for the two when he walked back he saw a group of guys asking shin hye for autographs and complimenting her*

Shin hye: ahh gomawo...*she look up to see a irritating yonghwa* ahh arasso.. bye guys.

Yonghwa: *pouted cutely at shin hye* Who were they?

Shin hye: Hmm fans...for my photoshoots.

Yonghwa: *lean over the table to look at shin hye* Don't smile like that ever again...with other guys. *he grabbed food and tried to feed shin hye*

Shin hye: Gomawo.. yong. *after she fed him, she  looked up to the sky and squinted* hmm the sun is bright today.

 

Yonghwa: Chincha? Wait here. *he got up and ran across the street and came back with a pair of shades. * Here you go. it's the only one that looks decent.

Shin hye: *she tried on the shades and pouted to yonghwa who glared at her* do they look good?

 

Yonghwa: Looks too good on you. *he looked over to see a guy staring at shin hye and got jealous he hopped up and extended his hand to shin hye who gladly took it* Let's go play. * he made his way over to the basket ball game and shin hye was surprised at how good he was*

Shin hye: omo who knew?..why didn't you said you're good at basketball?

yonghwa: You didn't ask me. *after he played basket ball the two made they're way over to the park when yonghwa stopped all of a sudden*

Shin hye: Ohh yong...are you okay?

Yonghwa: The promise we made to each other....what was it?

shin hye: you said...for me to promise.. after wgm and you find me..that i would still choose you.

Yonghwa:And you're promise?

Shin hye: That no matter what happen on wgm that you're heart would still be mine.

Yonghwa: Then i have one thing to ask.

Shin hye: What....is...it?

Yonghwa: Will you keep you're promise?

Shin hye: MWO?

Yonghwa: I want you to keep you're promise since i kept mine. will you do that.. for me? *he looked at her expression anticipating what her answer would be*

Shin hye: Dehh....i promise i would choose you still. *she felt herself frowned when yonghwa pulled her into a hug*

Yonghwa: Gomawo...today i didn't think it was possible but it was.....

Shin hye: impossible?? What was?

Yonghwa: I thought it was impossible for you to make me fall in love with you again...but it was possible after all.

Shin hye: mwo?

Yonghwa: Today...you made...me fall in love with you all over again.....from the moment i hug you outside my house and yelling across the street you made me fall for you.

Shin hye: yong.. why are you telling me this?

Yonghwa: Because i want you to know that accident or no accident....you still had my heart this whole time.

Shin hye: yong....i....love...you.

Yonghwa: I know....even though you said you broke my heart...i didn't believe you....if you would have broke my heart then....why does it beat everytime i see you're face? And if you broke the promise....then why does you're heart beat when i kiss you today?

Shin hye: because....*she plant her lips on to his and they shared a passionate kiss under the tree while the wind was blowing. when the two broke apart shin hye spoke again* because i never stopped loving you also.

 

Okay guys update for ya there....short but simple thank you for the support love you all take care.