Love Around

Finally Falling For You

Shin hye pov: Today would be our first date since we started dating. He wanted to go to the amusement park today but I had a better plan in mind...THE MOVIES. I'm too lazy to walk around especially since everyone knows who yonghwa is..it would be hard to walk around with a major celebrity like himself..I just don't think alot of girls would be happy to know that i am officially his gf. And when i meant girls...I mean the dangerous one of all my sister.

Min young: Going somewhere?

Shin hye: It's none of you're business where I go.

Min young: Ouch looks like someone finally learned how to stand up for herself.

Shin hye: Yes and you should learn that yonghwa is MY boyfriend NOW. Not you'res so could you please step off?

Min young: And why would I do that? Yonghwa loves me..I don't know what you did to make him fall for you but he would be mines.

Shin hye: Well good luck with that. *she walked out the door leaving her sister angry*

 

 

Jonghyun: So yong todays the day huh?

Jungshin: The first date...have you kissed yet?

Yonghwa: *thought back to the basement and smiled* Maybe...Maybe Not i won't tell you.

Minhyuk: Hyung you didn't?...

Yonghwa: I didn't...she did.

Jonghyun: Mwo? Shin hye kiss you first?

Yonghwa: Dehh...and min young was there also.

Jungshin: Hyung I think you should keep an eye on min young.

Yonghwa: why? It's not like she is going to love me forever.

Jonghyun: Maybe...Hyung I have something to tell you and you have to promise you won't get mad okay?

Yonghwa: Okay..let me guess you like min young?

Jonghyun: Ani...I promised to help her...Get with you.

Jungshin:MWO? WHY WOULD YOU THAT?

Jonghyun: Because if i set her up with hyung then she would leave shin hye alone.

Yonghwa: What does that mean?...Do you like shin hye?

Jonghyun: Ani everyone teased shin hye because she wasn't pretty and to make things worst her own sister does it also and I felt bad for her.

Yonghwa: So if you helped her then she would be nicer to shin hye? Even if you helped her she won't change.

Jonghyun: Why not?

Yonghwa: She attacked shin hye when i was at there house....and all for a stupid boy.

Jungshin: Just like now? Hyung i think you should really be careful.

Yonghwa: yeah...i won't let anything happen to shin hye. *he walked out the door and got in his car. He drove over to shin hye's house to see she was sitting on the stair case*  Why are you sitting out here?

Shin hye: I didn't want to be inside with min young.

Yonghwa: Ahh kaja. *he grabbed her hand and helped her into his car*

Shin hye:*saw him drive past the movie theatre* Umm yong you just drove past the movies.

Yonghwa: I know were not going to the movies today.

Shin hye: Mwo? Yahh we agreed to go to the movies today.

Yonghwa: Were going to the park today.

Shin hye: Ahh shireo. I want to go to the movies.

Yonghwa: Too bad. My car i get to drive anywhere I WANT. And i want to go to the park. *he pulled over and parked his car and reached in the back to grab two wigs, a moustache, and sun glasses* Here put this on.

Shin hye: Ahh shireo!! Yahh i want to go home.

Yonghwa: Too bad. *he put the blonde wig on her and then put the shades on her while he put his disguise on also* Kaja. *he hopped out the car and went over to shin hye's side and grab her hand*

Shin hye: What are we gonna do here?

Yonghwa: bike riding.. I don't have alot of time to bike ride anymore and it's one of my favorite things to do.

Shin hye: Ohh...let me ask you something...do you know how to ride a bike?

Yonghwa: No idea that's why i bought you along so you could teach me.

Shin hye: babo. You could hurt a girls feelings but can't ride a bike..Haha babo. *she released his hand and ran over to rent a bike. She rent two bikes. A white and pink bike. yonghwa reached for the white park and shin hye laughed at him* Yonghwa you get the pink bike.

Yonghwa: yahh that's a girl bike.

Shin hye: I know.. That's what you get for not taking me to the movies like we planned. *she hopped on her bike and rode away leaving him next to the rent-a-bike station still. She came and circled him laughing and teasing him*

Yonghwa: yahh come here and teach me.

Shin hye: Shireo. *she rode away again leaving yonghwa. When she returned to him she hopped off and tried to help him* come on yong you have to pedal.

Yonghwa: *held on to shin hye and they both fell over* You're the worst teacher ever.

Shin hye: ME? You don't even know how to ride a bike and you wanted to come to the park and ride bikes...When we could be at the movies enjoying the nice A/C and eating popcorn.

Yonghwa: I wanted to be alone with you.

Shin hye: yahh there's more people here then there are at the movies.

Yonghwa: *picks up the bike and returned it before walking away leaving shin hye*

Shin hye: yahh where are you going? *she watched as went to the "rent-a-kayak" station*

Yonghwa: Let's go kayaking.

Shin hye: *whispered to herself* tsk i bet he doesn't know how to kayak either. *she pouted as she walked over to him and sat down on the bench*

Yonghwa: grab a ore...lets go. *he grabbed two ores and walked over to the pier to get in the boat*

Shin hye: Do you know how to kyak?

Yonghwa: Yeah anyone can kyak stupid. *he helped her on to the boat before he started pedaling backwards. For what seems like eternity shin hye noticed that they are still at the same spot they started off and laugh*

Shin hye: yahh it would be nice if we could move like every other couple here. *she motioned to all the couples around them who were smiling and laughing when they're still at the same spot arguing*

Yonghwa: yahh help me pedal.

Shin hye: Shireo. All the other couples didn't let the girl pedal. So you're on your own. Plus this was you're idea. 

Yonghwa: Shut up. *he pedaled harder but they still wouldn't move. He gave up and shin hye started pedaling foward to which the boat started to move* Yahh you could have done that long time ago,

Shin hye: I know i just wanted to see my boyfriend struggling.

Yonghwa: That's not cool. I didn't want to get in the stupid boat anyways.

Shin hye: Then why did you rent one?

Yonghwa: because i wanted to be alone with you.

Shin hye: yonghwa look around we are not alone.

Yonghwa: I know...were the only ones in the boat.

Shin hye: *smiled at him. She removed her disguise.*

Yonghwa: Do you still prefer the movie still?

Shin hye: Dehh. *she stopped pedaling and stared at the other couples who started kissing* omo what are they doing in daylight?

Yonghwa:*looked at what she was staring at and smiled* Yahh  you acted like we haven't done it before.

Shin hye: Mwo? Done what?

Yonghwa: done that..*he puckered his lips* you know.

Shin hye: yahh..*she looked somewhere else trying to avoid his erted looks*

Yonghwa: yahh are you shy? Don't pretend you don't want to. *he got on his knees slowly and inched closer to where she was sitting. He put his hands on her shoulders and brought his lips close to hers. He layed his soft lips on to hers and felt hers start to move underneath his. He brought her closer to him and felt her hands on his waist as he deepend there kiss. He pulled away from her and stared into her mocking eyes. Before he knew it he felt himself lean towards her when she stopped him and remove his wig and mustache. She put the disguise in the middle before pulling him closer for another kiss. They pulled away again and pedaled back to the pier. When they got off yonghwa put his arm around her shoulders when a group of people (women) ran towards them.

 

Girl: It's yonghwa oppa. *she grabbed on to yonghwa causing shin hye to fall into the water. Yonghwa looked to his side and tried to grab shin hye before she could fall but the girls pulled him away while he called shin hye's name*

Yonghwa: yahh shin hye shin...shin hye. *he found himself getting carried away by the crowd and he couldn't see shin hye at all* Yahh please let me go. I'm busy today. Excuse me..excuse me. *he pushed past the crowd and ran towards the pier to see shin hye sitting on the edge of the pier soaking wet*

Shin hye: *felt someone wrap there arms around her to find yonghwa smiling down at her*

Yonghwa: Are you okay? Come on let's go. *he helped her up when they turned he saw the crowd behind them staring at the two holding hands. *

Shin hye: Go yong.

Yonghwa: Mwo? No i want to finish our first date.

Shin hye: I'll wait for you here. don't worry. *she let go of his hand and pushed past the crowd*

 

Yonghwa had to take pictures with alot of girl fans. After that he had to give them signatures. Before he knew it the sun went down and the crowd went away little by little. He looked over to the pier to see a couple getting on to a boat. He walked the opposite direction to look for shin hye. After a long walk and still no shin hye he spotted her sleeping at a nearby bench. When he approached her he saw that someone (probably his fans) drew on her face. On her forehead it said "leave oppa alone" And then there's her mustache. He took a picture of her before waking her up*

Shin hye: Uhh what time is it?

Yonghwa: It's almost nine. I'm sorry about today.

Shin hye: Waeyo i enjoyed it.

Yonghwa: what did you enjoy the most?

Shin hye: *she got up and faced him* The boat ride.

Yonghwa: Really?...You mean...our kiss?

Shin hye: yahh. *she slapped his arm before turning away to hide her blushing*

Yonghwa: Do you still prefer the movie?

Shin hye: dehh. I do prefer the movie.

Yonghwa: Why do you want to go to the movies so badly?

Shin hye: Because i knew this would happen if we went anywhere else..people crowding over us and stealing you away.

Yonghwa: But the same thing would happen when we go to the movies. Someone would recognize me. Plus bringing you to the park was very important for me.

Shin hye: Wehh? You didn't know how to ride a bike and you certainly didn't know how to kyak. It was pointless coming here.

Yonghwa: You know why i brought you here today?

Shin hye: why?

Yonghwa: Since i'm busy all the time i didn't have time to do things like this. But when i have time i search up bike riding or kyaking and i told myself that if i ever have enough time then i would do these things. It was something i always wanted to do so it was very important to me.

Shin hye:*felling guilty for only thinking about herself*

Yonghwa: And to make it more memorable for me was you staying by me even though you were impatient through out the date thinking i was dumb for wanting to do these things. And another bonus was we had our second and third kiss here so it's my favorite place now.

Shin hye: Second, Third, and fourth. *she stood up on her tippy toes and pressed her lips against his. After two seconds she felt his arms circle around her as she wrapped her arms around his neck bringing his mouth deeper on to hers. When they pulled away shin hye gave him a teasing smile*

Yonghwa: Why are you smiling at me weird?

Shin hye: You know what you were actually good at something today.

Yonghwa: What was that?

Shin hye: Kiss. *she grabbed his hand and the two walked over to his car and he drove her home. When arriving at her house he saw min young sitting on the stairs so the told shin hye he would walk her to the door but shin hye refused. She kissed him on the cheek and hopped out of his car. She made her way up the stairs when min young spoke to her*

min young: What's it like kissing my MAN?

Shin hye: I don't know i was too busy kissing MY BOYFRIEND! *she opened the door and walked in followed by min young*

Min young: Were not done talking.

Shin hye: I think we are.

Min young: You just like my sloppy seconds don't you...you little pretender. He likes you because you look like me.

Shin hye:*felt her anger rising at the minute and she didn;t care she released what she stored in her heart* He never wanted you to begin with. He got with you to PROTECT ME! Sloppy seconds?? I'm sorry but you force yourself on to him that's not love min young that's just desperation on you're part.

Min young: What did you just say?

Shin hye: I said you're desperate. His taken now so leave my BOYFRIEND ALONE!! You have a million guys chasing you anyways so leave me and my boyfriends relationship out of you're mouth and you're life. I'm going to bed. *she ran up the stairs and shut the door close.She smiled at herself for standing up to her sister finally. she heard her phone ring and she dived for it to see a text from yonghwa*

yonghwa: I miss you already. Good night.

Shin hye: dehh.

yonghwa: I enjoyed our date today.

Shin hye: Ahhh...dehh gomawo.

Yonghwa pov: MWO? I said i miss you and all you could text back is OKAY? You could at least said i miss you too and sweet dreams. and dehh gomawo..?? You could at least say you enjoyed the date also, Aishh i'm going to sleep I'll yell at her tomorrow when we go on our second date. Who knows how many kisses will happen tomorrow?

 

Enjoy update:)