YONGMIN

Finally Falling For You

 

Park min young pov: I looked down from shin hye's room to see a group of people screaming from below. i watched as four handsom boys made their way through the crowd and into the door. I quickly recognized the pack as C.N. Blue. I smiled to myself but then remembered who was laying in the bed behind me. I turned around to face her...MY SISTER with digust. Not only has she interfered with me and yonghwa but must she also have the attention of all the other members of C.N. Blue?? And then it hit me....If yonghwa can't see what i feel for him then i should make him jealous...and of course i know exactly who to use for this job...MINHYUK. I waited for them to come through the door and gave them my best smile.Well only to minhyuk. He looked at me with his puppy eyes and i knew at that moment that he was under my spell already...who knows this might be my best plan yet.

Min young: omo...what brings you here today?

Jungshin: We came to see if shin hye was okay.* he glanced over at shin hye and how awful she looked wrapped up. * Did she wake up yet?

Min young: No my grandparents were here not too long ago and they said she haven't open her eyes or even moved. *she put on a fake pity look at the boys and pretend to weep for her sister* She is my little sister and I just can't believe this happen to her. *she looked up just in time to see yonghwa walk through the door looking handsom as always.

yonghwa:*casted a look over to shin hye and then locking eyes with min young* What happen??

Minhyuk: hyung...min young unni said shin hye hasn't woken up yet. *he looked at the door just in time for the doctor to enter the room*

Doctor Jun: Ahh you must be friends of shin hye.. We have the test results and she would be just fine. She is still unconcious but i promise you that she will wake up sometime today. She has fractured ribs and a sprained ankle. Is anyone here related to miss park?

Min young: *turned to look to the side before admitting to be related to shin hye* ahh dehh i am her older sister.

Doctor Jun: I would need you to sign some papers here for your sister and then we would check her again today if she is alright. As soon as she wakes up then you cant discharge her and take her home. *he walked out the door with minhyuk following min young*

Jungshin: Do you think she will wake up today?

Jonghyun: that is what the doctor said. *he went up and pat jungshin on the back*

yonghwa: I got in to another scandal.

Jungshin: mwo?? with who this time?

yonghwa:*stares over to shin hye* Her.

Jonghyun:*quickly catching on* ahh because you carried her to your car and bought her to the hospital right?

yonghwa: dehh. But to be honest do they honestly think i have feelings for her?  I know im not interested in girls at the moment but if i was she would be beautiful and not hideous.*he looked back to shin hye again and then to his hyungs* I just don't know why of all of us there at the shoot my stupid self decided to pick her up and drove her here.  I'm stupid.

Jonghyun: hyung you're not stupid..you did the right thing. So what you got in a scandal but once they interview you all you have to do is tell the truth. They will understand.

Jungshin: I feel bad.

yonghwa: wehh??

jungshin: People will hate on shin hye especially the anti fans. She walks out this hospital and she would be put right back in. They will demolish her hyung.

jonghyun: If the scandal would happend to someone other than shin hye then their won't be as many anti fans but since shin hye is not someone who would look as good as you yonghwa then she will be hated even more. But i do have a plan.

yonghwa: what?

jonghyun: Scandal....with min young.

jungshin; mwo?? That's your plan??

jonghyun: think about it...If people see min young they won't be as violent towards her because she looks like a celebrity. Her next to you hyung you guys could be the "it" couple you know like brad and angelina. *he turned around to look at the door to see two couples around their mid 40's walking through the door and looking at shin hye as if the world just ended. *

Mrs. Park: shin hye...shin hye *she tries desperately to wake her daughter when the doctors ran through the door to calm her*

Doctor jun: Ma'am please come to your senses. Who are you? *at the right moment min young ran through the door with her eyes enlarged with a minhyuk behind her*

Min young: Appa..omma. Why are you here??

Mrs. Park:*looked over to min young with hatred. She stood up and to min young she slapped her across her face surprising both the boys and the doctors. But what happen next calmed mr.s park down immediately. *

Shin hye: *heard a huge commotion so she tried her hardest to open her eyes just in time to see min young get slapped* omma....*she tries to sit up but failed so her father put his arm around her and helped her up so she could sit.*  Ahhh~ appo...*she grab her head when her eyes came into focus and saw the cast on her leg* AHHHH!!!! *she screamed scaring the others and more doctors ran through the door to see what the commotion was about* WHAT IS THIS?? *she tried to open the cast but her dad grabbed her hands just in time to stop her*

Doctor jun: miss park...you have been in a incident...do you by chance remember what happend??

shin hye: ahhh ~ *she tried to clear her head but it felt as if everyone was talking all at once and she got frustrated to the point were she tried to get off the bed while her parents and doctors tried their best to calm her.

Mr. Park:shin ah...please calm down * he hugged his daughter hoping she would come to her senses but it was no use shin hye couldn't be stopped she kept pushing until the doctors injected her with medicine that helped her calm down*

Mrs. Park:*looked over to min young* I thought i told you to watch over you sister! And what did you do?? *she try to get to min young but mr. park grabbed her. Yeobo!! Let me go.

Doctor Jun: I gave her something to help her calm down. Don't worry too much. It always happen when patients has been unconcious for more than 5 hours. Please try and understand. if you excuse me ill go get those paper work and as soon as she wakes up from the medicine you can take her home.

The C.N. Blue boys introduced themselves to the Parks when min young walked out the door. Yonghwa decided to follow her after he secretly paid for shin hye's hospital fee. He told the nurse to keep it a secret from the parks. He watched as min young walked out the hospital where reporters and fan were waiting for him. When min young walked out yonghwa came up behind her and pulled her towards him into a hug making the fans and reporter go crazy. After the long hug he lowered his face to meet hers and then he planted his lips on top of hers hoping the reporter would capture that. He pulled away from min young and pulled her towards his car and shoved her inside before turning around and telling the media that he IS INDEED DATING min young. He got into his car also and sped away leaving a hurricane behind in front of the hospital. On the other hand shin hye woke up and the first thing she saw the teddy bear she wanted yonghwa to sign. She reached up to grab it and to her surprise she saw yonghwa signature to the side of the teddy bear and underneath his signature he wrote "hideous Girl". She sat up and saw the three hyungs watching something on their ipad.

Shin hye: uhh...what's happen??

Jungshin:*looked over to shin hye and smiled his best smile* shin ah!! Your away i have to go tell them.

shin hye: who??

Jonghyun: your parents

shin hye: MWO?? *she tries to get up but minhyuk and jonghyun ran over and forced her back on the bed*

jonghyun: no you lay down and get rest now. Jungshin go get her parents and minhyuk go get her a snack.

Mr. Park:*walks through to see his daughter smiling and went straight over to hug her* shin i thought i lost you there. How are you can you stand?

Shin hye:*gave him a sarcastic look and then point to her casted leg making everyone in the room laugh* No dad the cast is just for decoration.

Mrs. Park :i'm glad my angel is okay now. You know what? We were just going to pay for you bill but the nurse said someone already pay and the weird thing is...I called grandpa and grandma and they said they haven't paid also. Come on honey grab your crutches.

Mr. park:what for??ill carry our princess. *he picked up shin hye and walked out the doors when shin hye asked the nurse again who paid for her bill and she handed shin hye a paper*

 

Once they walked out of the hospital reporters immediately saw shin hye in the arms of her dad and the three members of C.N. Blue walking out behind them. Reporters and Fans surrounded the family and shin hye grabbed on to her dad tighter when she saw something flying and hit her right on her head. She reached up and felt something slimy from her hands. She looked up to see more eggs coming her way when the C.N. Blue boys stood in front of her blocking the eggs and flour from reaching shin hye. They told the parents to go on and leave them. Shin hye was in the back of the family car when she wondered why the reporters and fans were there. She knew C.N. Blue was there but she wondered why the fans were so upset that they had to throw eggs at her. Once they arrived at her grandparents apartment shin hye dad helped her up to her room. She logged on to C.N Blue Fan Page when she saw something she didn't wanted to see. Their Kiss. YONGHWA AND MIN YOUNG. She logged off and searched it up on the internet and sure enough it was. THE scandal that made everyone go crazy. The yonghwa and min young..People even had a name for them. YONGMIN. She closed her laptop and reached into her pocket for the paper the nurse handed to her...On the paper made her smile but a disappointing smile.

 

Wrtitten on the paper: yahh hideous girl...I thought ugly people always land on their feet. You don't have to pay me back but if you plan on paying me back then be my slave after your ankle heals. ARASSO? I'll hold you to it.

 

 

 

 

Shin hye pov: I can't even say i expected anything from yonghwa. I just knew he would fall for my sister like everyone else did. What did i expect anyways?? Yonghwa to like me?? I decided to head back with my parents...I also decided not to tell the boys this. They would be too busy having fun with my sister then to care about me leaving.

 

YONGMIN conversation after leaving the hospital.

Yonghwa: Don't get too excited. I didn't kiss you because i wanted to.

MIn young: Mwo?? Then why did you kiss me then?

yonghwa: because if anyone deserves to be hated min young it should be you. By having the biggest scandal of my career with you..my fans will hate you. Just like how i hate you now.

min young: so you kissed me just so people would stop hating my stupid sister? Well your plan didn't fully work!! Because here. *she showed him a video of shin hye getting hit by eggs* Yeah looks like your stuck with me either way.

yonghwa: if that's the case then i don't need you anymore.

min young: yong...i don't think you would want to do that.

yonghwa: and why not?

min young: because..you created a scandal and if people find out that it was all a lie they would all hate you...so i guess you and me would be seeing each other alot actually.

yonghwa:What exactly do you want min young.

min young: YOU..and if i don't get what i want yonghwa...then you would really hate me.

yonghwa: fine..what do you want me to do?

min young: be my boyfriend.

yonghwa: and if i don't agree..?

min young: then i'll ruin your image and those of your band members...i don't understand why you don't like me yonghwa i mean everyone wants me...make up your mind yong and then meet me at the airport tomorrow at noon. If you don't show up yong then you will surely regret that.

 

The next day shin hye limped through the airport to find a restroom when someone came up behind her and surprised her. She turned around to see jungshin and jonghyun staring at her.

shin hye: mwo?? what are you doing here?

jungshin: we came to say goodbye to you ....and yonghwa is here to talk to min young. Convincing her to stay by his side.

shin hye:*looks away for a while then back at jungshin* ahh dehh *she looked over to see a little boy around five. She smiled at him and he ran away crying. She looked down to the ground and jungshin wrapped his arms around her comforting her*

jonghyun: take care...alright?? *he pat shin hye's back and she limped away. Once she was in front of her gate she looked around for her parents when she saw yonghwa searching around. At the nearby chair shin hye grabbed her teddy bear and her luggage. Her parents showed up next to her and told her min young would be staying with their grandparents.Her parents went through the gates first when shin hye tried to follow she decided to take one more look at yonghwa. When she turned she saw min young and him were sharing a hug and the nearby reporters were happily taking their photos. She looked down at her teddy bear with the signature from the boys and she placed it on the floor before limping through the gates. *

yonghwa: *looked over to see a teddy he remembered belong to shin hye. He tried to look around when  min young grabbed his head and forced her lips on to him* yahh don't overdue it. *he watched as her hands grabbed his and she walked away when he had an excuse to leave and he immediately went towards the bear and sure enough it had his signature. He turned around to see if shin hye was arround and on the chair sat the note he gave the nurse to give to shin hye. He threw the note away and followed min young while holding the teddy bear. *

Yonghwa pov: mwo?? after all she put me through to sign the teddy bear she decides to leave it at the airport. I don't know what i got myself into but my life had gotten worst when manager han told me and the boys that we would be living here until the summer was over. I was very disappointed. I got myself a girlfriend i didnt want from the begining.