Yongshin vs Fake Yongshin

Finally Falling For You

warning yongseo moments.....

 

Yonghwa:*walked down the stairs with two bags and a smile on his face. He looked at all his hyungs before talking* We are going to my parents house today.

Jungshin: Hyung waeyo?

Yonghwa: I want to introduce my mom to shin hye.

Jonghyun: Which shin hye? *minhyuk slapped his shoulder to remind him of the situation again* Ahh ohh i mean dehh shin hye.

Minhyuk: Hyung....are you sure?

Yonghwa: dehh i already sent my mom a picture of shin hye when we first started dating and she asked me to bring her home sometime. so i want to bring you guys along also.

Jonghyun: Ahh...dehh anything for you hyung.

Yonghwa: Ohh...jungshin ah..you can bring kyu won too if you want.

Jungshin: Kyu won? Ahh dehh.. Gomawo hyung. I'll give her a call now. *he excused himself to call shin hye. At first she refused immediately but then jungshin started begging her so she agreed to go*

 

Yonghwa: Well let's take the van to pick up shin hye and kyu won.. Are you all ready?

Jungshin: Dehh hyung. But are we going to pick seoh- i mean shin hye first?

Yonghwa: Of course. *he got in the van with the other memebers and they drove over to seohyuns place when they arrived yonghwa smiled once he saw seohyun while the other members looked away. Oncd seohyun was seated they drove over to shin hye's place. Once they arrived yonghwa's heart jumped a little once he saw shin hye waiting for them*

Shin hye: Ohh hi guys. *she stared over at seohyun when yonghwa's eyes met hers and she smiled to him.Once she did this he quickly stared away*

 

Jonghyun:*Fed shin hye a sliced apple when she tried to eat it yonghwa reached over and snatched it from her and ate it himself.* Hyung that was was for shin...kyu won.

Yonghwa: Well since you're feeding everyone else might as well feed you're hyung. *he stole a glance over to shin hye who was now talking and laughing with jungshin.*

Shin hye: Ahh oppa. *she reached over to grab jungshin's hand when yonghwa blocked her hand from reaching jungshin* Ohh yonghw...

Yonghwa: Ahh miahn. *he turned to face seohyun and smiled.*

 

Once they arrived yonghwa reached over to help seohyun out when he saw jonghyun and minhyuk holding both of shin hye's hands. That he immediately let go of seohyuns and went over to push away jonghyun and minhyuk from shin hye. When both of his hyungs fell to the ground he gave shin hye his toothy grin she loved the most.

Yonghwa: You should come inside. *he reached for her hand and pulled her inside leaving everyone else outside*Omma Omma..

Mrs. Jung: Omo my son is finally home. *once she saw yonghwa holding shin hye's hand her smile spread wider* Omo shin hye you look prettier in person.

Shin hye: Ahh dehh? *she exchanged a look with yonghwa when yonghwa let go of her hand*

Yonghwa: Omma this is not shin hye.

Mrs. Jung: of course it is...*she pulled out her wallet and showed yonghwa a picture of him and shin hye posing together* This is the picture you sent me when you first started dating.

Yonghwa: *watched seohyun walk through the door and ran towards her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her over to his mim* Omma this is shin hye.

Mrs. Jung: Aniyo this is shin hye....yongie are you alright?*she looked over to seohyun and frown* Omo who are you?

Yonhgwa: Shin hye...omma this is shin hye. *he said looking to seohyun*

Mr. jung:*came out of his room to stare at the commotion* Ohh yong you're back. We heard about the car incident. Were glad you decided to come back. We missed you.*he hugged his son before turning to look at shin hye and seohyun* Hi which one of you is shin hye? *he looked over to seohyun and then at shin hye before extending his hand to shin hye*

Yonghwa: Omma appa this is shin hye...that's kyu won..lee kyu won.

Mrs. Jung: Yong....whats going on. *she felt shin hye's hand grab onto her's and pulled her outside*

Shin hye: Mrs. Jung...yong doesn't know me.

Mrs. Jung: Shin hye you don't have to be formal with me just call me omma.

Shin hye: Ahh dehh omma.

Mrs. Jung: So about yonghwa...why does he think that seohyun girl is you?

Shin hye: I don't know also...but i would like to keep it that way.

Mrs. Jung: Waeyo?

Shin hye: I don't want him to remember the fight we had before the accident.

Mrs. Jung: Waeyo shin ah??

Shin hye: Because i hurt him...we made a promise to each other and i didn't want to keep the promise.

Mrs. Jung: Shin everyone makes mistakes...okay? don't blame this on yourself. I'm sure yong would understand if you told him.

Shin hye: Gomawo omma but i just wanted him to be happy knowing that seohun is me...although i know he still remembers me from time to time.

Mrs. Jung: Shin...i love you as my own daughter and i know my son is in love with you....do the right thing and tell him that youre the REAL shin hye. No more pretending okay?

Shin hye: Dehh....i'll tell him tonight.

 

Jungshin: *ran over and hugged both mrs. and mr. jung* Omma appa i missed you guys. Hyung refuses to feed me.

Mrs. Jung: Ahh that is just like yonghwa to be stubborn with food. *she stared over to her son who was looking intensely at shin hye.*

Seohyun: umm i think i'm gonna go. *after she said it she tried to walk out and yonghwa grabbed her arm and pull her towards him*

Yonghwa: Yahh shin hye...don't go. *he pulled her into a hug and noticed shin hye sad eyes staring at him* yahh lee kyu won...are you okay? *he immediately let go of seohyuns arm when he saw tears forming in shin hyes eyes*

Jonghyun:*immediately walked over to shin hye and  shield her away from yonghwa* Yahh shin lets go. *he reached for her hand when he felt someone elses hand grip his. when he looked up he stared in to his hyungs angry eyes*

yonghwa: Don't touch her. ARASSO!! *he yelled scaring everyone in the room. He turned to shin hye before walking over to seohyun and pulling her towards his room leaving everyone in complete silence*

Minhyuk: Wow i never heard hyung yell at you before jonghyun. *he went over to hug jonghyun before staring over to shin hye* Shin keep your head up...if hyung gets jealous over things like this...that only means that his heart remembers you but his mind doesn't. Okay?

Shin hye: If i was the one who got hit by the car and my mind doesn't remember yonghwa but my heart does....what do you think yonghwa would have done?

Jungshin: He would tried his best to make you're mind accept what his heart accepts....mind and heart goes together what we think is how we feel.

Shin hye: Then i give up. *she bowed down to yonghwa's parents and hyungs before running out the door*

 

Shin hye pov: When i said i give up....i didn't mean on yonghwa....I give up...pretending that i don't love him when it kills me that he thinks seohyun is me.. yong...please try to remember me.

 

Yonghwa: *walked out of his room with seohyun behind him* What happened? *he looked around the room to see that shin hye wasn't in sight before running out the door also.*

Seohyun: OPPA..* she tried to run after him when the blue members blocked her way* yahh move away.

Jungshin: Seohyun....just let it go..his heart is set on shin hye...just let it go now.

Seohyun: But i love him.

Mrs Jung: Everyone loves him...but what matters the most to me and my husband is WHO he loves...and that shin hye.. the REAL shin hye.

Seohyun: She is the reason he is like this.

Minhyuk: Seohyun....let it go. We are gonna tell you a story and i hope you listen carefully.

 

the hyungs story:

Minhyuk: Me and yonghwa have been best friends since we were kids....ever since then and growing up...HE

Jungshin: HAS

jonghyun: NEVER

minhyuk: LIKE

Mr. Jung:A

Mrs. Jung: GIRL

Minhyuk: OTHER

Jungshin: THEN

jonghyun: Mrs.

Mr. Jung: Jung

Mrs. Jung: THAT WOULD BE ME. *once the story was told seohyun sunk to the floor and jonghyun jumped in to catch her*

mrs. Jung: Seohyun and i do like you alot but my sons heart finally learned to love someone other then his mother..

Seohyun: I understand....i knew from the beginning yonghwa was in love with shin hye...i knew she was in love with him also when she hugged him at the hospital...and when he would get jealous when she's with other boys....when he asked me out on a date..i was so happy...but the place he took me was at the park where he would talk about al lthe things he done with shin hye unni that it made me so mad..i thought maybe if he thinks im shinhye then he would love me...but i was wrong.

Jungshin: Yonghwa is not the one for you...but someone out there is. Keep you're head up and continue to love..arasso? And whenever you want to hang out or release anger call us up and we would be there for you. * they all pulled seohyun into a hug before she called her limo service to take her back home*

 

Yonghwa pov: why am i running after lee kyu won when shin hye is back home with me? Why did i run after her? Why can't i stop myself from running after this girl? And why did i yell at jonghyun when he hugged her? I looked over to the playground and saw her sitting on the swing set...the playground i remember coming to with minhyuk when we were young..i watched her with her hair covering her face when out of nowhere i felt anger built up inside me and before i could stop myself i walked towards her with my veins boiling inside and i grabbed her wrist and forced her to stand up and face me.

Yonghwa: YAHH ARE YOU STUPID!!!?? WHY WOULD YOU RUN OFF LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!

Shin hye: *she looked into his angry eyes and got scared* yahh you're hurting me. * yonghwa looked at her little wrist in his hands before releasing his grip*

Yonghwa: WHY DID YOU LEAVE? *he paced back and forth waiting for her answer. when she didn't answer him he gave her a angry look before sitting down on the swing beside her*

Shin hye: Y- yonghwa ssi. *she stared over to where his at when she noticed he was staring at her all along* waeyo?

Yonghwa: Don't ever run off like that..arasso? Make sure you tell me where you're going first before leaving.

Shin hye: Arasso. *she stole another glance at him when he got up off the swing and kneel down in front of her and said.....*

Yonghwa: Don't stop liking me.....*he paused for a moment before staring up into her eyes* Shin hye....Park shin hye.

 

 

 

Omo wahhh?? did he just call her shin hye?? I think so too...so did our yongie pretend he didn't remeber this whole time??? Hmm stay tune. Apologies all around for the late update.