What happens now?

Finally Falling For You

Hi Guys today we have a guest appearance.... DO you know him?

Shin hye pov: I woke up today wondering if i should go over to the Blue boys house today. I heard the door bell and went down immediately to check who it might be. Something inside me fell as i stared right at my sister. I don't know why i felt this way...maybe because i thought she would be gone for the whole summer.

Min young: Well don't just stand there...move. *she pushed shin hye aside and walked towards the couch*

Shin hye: you should have called...i would have told grandpa to pick you up.

Min young: *looked over to shin hye with a huge grin on her face* I want you to meet my boyfriend.

Shin hye: I met you're boyfriend already.

Min young: My NEW boyfriend...oppa come in. *she ran towards the door and waved to someone confusing shin hye. She went by the door and looked down to see a very handsome boy looking up at her also.* This is lee hong ki. *she looked over at shin hye who was awe struck by the boy appearance*

 

Shin hye: *still looking at lee hong ki* Ahh...i thought you're dating yonghwa.

Min young: I moved on...i met hong ki backstage in korea.

Shin hye:*she turned to look at her sister and then back to hong ki* Ahh...you broke up?

Min young: dehh...and guess what?? You and me are going to his premiere for passionate goodbye.

shin hye: waeyo??

Min young:Because stupid...yonghwa will be there also. *she walked down the stairs and grab hong ki hand*

Shin hye: unni. *she called out before her sister and hong ki left*

min young: wehh??

shin hye: aniya...It's good to see you again. *she turned her back to the newly couple and went back inside. She showered when she remembered that she had to be at the blue house or yonghwa would drag her there.She quickly threw on clothes and ran outside to catch a cab*

The cab dropped shin hye at the blue house when she realized yonghwa was outside holding a watch. When she stepped outside the cab he looked up and met her eyes. She turned her face and after for what seem to be forever she looked back at him but he was a inch away from her face. He lowered his face down to hers and she thought he was going to kiss her when she felt something around her wrists. She looked down to her hands to see the handcuffs around them.

Shin hye: yahh!! What do you think you're doing?

yonghwa: you WERE SUPPOSE TO BE HERE TWO HOURS AGO!!!

shin hye: uhh..well i have a very good excuse.

yonghwa: Is that so??,,,Well i don't care. * he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the house. She looked around at how tidy the house looked when she saw a maid in the kitchen. She gave yonghwa a dirty look when he dragged her upstairs to his room. He pushed her on his bed with her hands still handcuffed*

shin hye:yahh...open these. *she held up her hands to see him ignore her*

yonghwa: I'm sure you heard about you're sister.

shin hye: ahh...dehh. *she looked over to his closet and saw her teddy bear again...but it was wearing a shirt this time. *uhh is that yongie?? *yonghwa looked over to where she was looking and saw the teddy bear*

yonghwa: What's his name?

shin hye: yongie bear.

yonghwa: Why did you name him that?

Shin hye: I named him after you. *she turned her attention to the guitar on the side table. She looked back up to yonghwa who was staring at her* ahh yong?? Why are you looking at me like that?

yonghwa: uhhh...uhmm.. are you going to the premiere today?

shin hye: aniya...waeyo?

yonghwa: Well you're coming. I need someone there.

shin hye: how about your band members?

yonghwa: They're attending the 2013 awards tonight also. I have to be here for this premiere.. it's my best friends movie and i want to support him.

shin hye:*thought about who could possibly be his best friend when she remembered the boy from this morning* ahh...lee hong ki? *she said dreamily*

yonghwa: MWO?? you know him?

shin hye: ahh i met him today...his dating min young.

yonghwa: MWO?? ANDWAE!!! Hong gi...?? My hong gi??...Dating?? HER!!! She's the one his been talking about?The girl with the pretty face?? IS MIN YOUNG THIS WHOLE TIME??*he looked over to shin hye who was pouting cutely on his bed. He smiled and then immediately turn cold. He pushed her off his bed and walked out of his room* YAHH!! HELP ME!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR TO THE PREMIERE TONIGHT!!

Shin hye: WELL HERES AN IDEA HOW ABOUT YOU WEAR CLOTHES??

Yonghwa: *walked back into his room to unlock shin hyes hands* Come with me.

shin hye: where?

yonghwa: Mall...i need to find good clothes for tonight. I want to look the best.

shin hye: you always look good...*she whispered to herself*

Yonghwa dragged shin hye to almost all the outlet stores. Yonghwa was very picky when it came to clothes. He would always try new clothes on and looked very handsome to shin hye. Every time he changes shin hye would always take a picture of him. On the last look shin hye was very mesmerize by how handsome he looked. Yonghwa had to shake her in order for her to return back to reality. He went and dropped shin hye off at her house when he saw his best friend. He parked his car and ran with open arms towards his best friend.They shared a long warm hug when hong ki tried to introduce min young to yonghwa.

hong ki: hyung...this is...

yonghwa: min young. *he looked over to min young*

min young: oppa we met long time ago...his my ex boyfriend.

hong ki: mwo?? You two...dated? *he looked at his hyung and they both shared a cute smile amongst themselves. hong ki stared over to shin hye who rolled her eyes* ohh hi. Is she you're girlfriend hyung?

yonghwa: Mwo??...aniya that's my slave. *he looked over to shin hye and winked which she responded by turning her back to him and walking up the stairs to get to her house. Before she entered yonghwa ran up the stairs after her and grab her wrist to pull her close to him.* Don't be late...tonight. *he ran back down the stairs after giving shin hye his toothy grin*

Min young: you guys can go...*she turned to yonghwa* Don't worry i'll bring your NEW girlfriend...*she said bitterly. She turned towards hong ki and smiled* oppa...you can go. I'll look for you at the premiere okay?

hong ki: ahh dehh. *he grabbed her in for a hug and then got into yonghwa's car.*

Min young pov: DID you obviously think i was going to give yonghwa to my sister? I knew she wasn't ugly anymore...dumping yonghwa was my plan from the beginning. If anyone deserves yonghwa it would be me. I took my stupid sister down to the basement to "show" her my premiere dress but that was a lie also. Once she was inside i shut the doors and locked them. I put the key back to where i found it. I put on my best look for the premiere and headed out the door. If someone should look stunning on the red carpet it should be me. There's not enough room for my sister..after all the spotlight is ALL MINE.

Min young at the premiere :

The boys: First hong ki

Yonghwa:

Yonghwa:*looked around for shin hye when min young approached him*

Min young: oppa...bad news.

yonghwa: Mwo??

Min young: shin hye...said to tell you that she has better things to do than to come here. She even told me that she would be flying back to korea tomorrow...Just thought i would let you know that oppa. *she turned her back and made her way to her hong ki smiling the whole time*

Shin hye pov: AHHHH!!!I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!! i banged on the door for what seem to be forever but that wasn't the sad part. The whole time i was hitting the door hoping my grandparents would here me i was thinking about yonghwa and how disappointed he must be in me. Just mark my words...once i get out min young!! I WON'T STAND STILL!! I banged on the door again close to tearing up when i felt the door knob moving as if someone was opening it. Once the door flew open i looked into my grandfathers eyes and hugged him. I ran up the stairs and changed quickly..putting on my best dress. I asked my grandfather for a ride and when i arrived i saw yonghwa walking out of the building looking handsome i walked out and stood behind a corner waiting for him. When he got closer i stepped out and called him name.

Master BABO!!

yonghwa:*looked over to shin hye speechless. He looked at her for a long time before looking away* Why are you here now?

Shin hye: waeyo...you said to come. And as you're slave...I would do what my master says or else he gets mad.

yonghwa: i want you to leave.

shin hye: mwo?? But..you said for me to come. *she shifted her gaze to her sister and immediately got mad. She walked up to her and smacked her across the face surprising yonghwa* HOW  COULD YOU DO THAT?? IF PUSHING ME DOWN THE STAIRS WASN'T BAD ENOUGH!!!

min young: unni...waeyo...why are you mad?*she grabbed the side of her face and looked at her sister*

shin hye: you locked me down the basement!!! You knew how much i wanted to come to the premiere and you locked me in there. *she shifted her gaze to yonghwa* AND YOU!! YOU TOLD ME TO COME AND THEN TELL ME TO LEAVE!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!! *she watched as the fans and the reporters looked they're way. the fans gave shin hye a dirty look while min young just smiled her evil smile to shin hye and yonghwa*

yonghwa: i said to leave because she said you didn't want to come today.

shin hye: I never said that!!...She locked me in the basement. *she glared at her sister when a girl came between them and shin hye felt a slap on her face. she looked over to see a bunch of other girls coming towards her with eggs and flour. She looked at the girls confused when a flying egg cracked right on her head. Soon the flour was thrown while min young stepped aside and watched her sister gets attacked by eggs and flour. Once the girls were finished security blocked them from getting to shin hye.She was all dirty and messy. her dress was completely egged and her hair was white because of the flour. She looked up to see hong ki and yonghwa with her sister staring at her.

Girl #1: Stay away from YONGMIN COUPLE!!

GIrl #2: You ruined they're relationship.

Girl#3: oppa will never like a ugly girl like you. Stay away from oppa or else it will get worst.

Min young: *pretends to cry* She's the reason oppa left me.

shin hye: mwo??!!

min young: haven't you read the newspapers?? The break up??...

yonghwa:what about it?...

min young: *walked over to whisper into yonghwa's ear* I told reporters the reason we broke up...is because...you cheated on me with her. *she looked over to shin hye* now yong...her life would be a mess now that the scandal is all over china now. No matter where she shows her face...people will hate her.

yonghwa: why would you do that?

min young: I always get what i want. *watches as yonghwa pushed her away and looked over to shin hye*

yonghwa: *took a step close to shin hye and she backed away from him* Shin... *he reached over to her and she slapped his hand away*

shin hye: GAME OVER *she said confusing yonghwa and min young*

yonghwa: *looked over to shin hye and tried to put his jacket around her when she threw his jacket to min young* shin...

shin hye: Let's not show up in front of each other anymore...I...DON'T....LIKE...YOU. Slave days are over now.

yonghwa: Shin..*he took a step closer to her when she turned her back*

shin hye: I don't care what you have to say. I'm leaving...don't follow me. *she walked out of the premiere and crossed the street. She kept on walking when she saw a bench near the bridge. She went and sat down when she saw yonghwa inches away from her. He came over to where she was sitting and wrapped his jacket around her.Which she threw over the bridge and then getting up to leave. *

yonghwa: DO YOU MEAN IT? *he yelled after her* You ...don't like me??

shin hye:*kept on walking hoping he would get a clue and stop following her around* go back to the premiere. I don't want to see you.

yonghwa: Do you mean it?*he saw her stopped and he took the chance to run up behind her and asked again* Do you mean it?? What you said back there?

shin hye:Every word *she whispered*

yonghwa: Turn around and face me...and tell me you don't like me

shin hye: *turned around to look at him feeling her anger rising*WEHH???!!!why do YOU care so much?

yonghwa: I just want to know...do you mean it?

shin hye: It doesn't matter anymore. *she tried to walk away when he grabbed her shoulder forcing her to face him* yahh let go.

yonghwa: if you walk away then i won't see you again.

shin hye: I can't...i just can't do it anymore...having a crush on you.

yonghwa: why not?

shin hye: mwo?? you're asking me that?? CAN'T YOU SEE ME RIGHT NOW?? MY DRESS IS RUINED AND MY HAIR IS ALL STICKY AND DISGUSTING AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!!!

yonghwa: what are you trying to say?

shin hye:*slowly looked up to yonghwa* I don't want to have a silly little crush on you..This is the second time i got attacked by YOUR  fans and you know what hurt the most?? The first time...you were with my sister and the second time you just stood there and did nothing.

yonghwa: If i would have helped you then a bigger scandal would have started and you would still be pelted with eggs and flour.

shin hye: that's why i'm giving up.

yonghwa: If you give up then you won't see me again. Are you okay with that?

shin hye: *thought about it for a second before answering* Dehh...that's what i want. *she looked at him for the last time before turning and walking away...that is until~

WHAT IF THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT?

~TO BE CONTINUED.....