Jealous Boyfriend

Finally Falling For You

Yonghwa pov: Today after waking up i recieved a call from my manager about shin hye. At first i was happy that he wanted her to do another photoshoot..but the thing i'm not so certain about was that he brought in a male model named Lee Jong Suk. I asked him why he would bring in another male when i could have a photoshoot with shin hye and he told me he wants a new face with shin hye...but I'M HER BOYFRIEND!!!

Yonghwa: This is stupid.

Jonghyun: Waeyo?

Minhyuk: Hyung it's just a photoshoot it's not like they're asking them to get married or anything.

Yonghwa:*gave minhyuk a evil glare* Don't say that! I don't want my girlfriend posing with some dude.

Jungshin: Yong..It was you're idea in the first place for her to do the photoshoot. Now that she has this chance you don't want her to do it anymore?

Yonghwa: The first time i wanted people to see how beautiful and y my girlfriend is but i don't want her to be beautiful and y with another dude. Her iness belongs to me alone.

Jonghyun: Well it's up to shin hye or not to go with the shoot or not.

Yonghwa: Well see about that. *he left his band members and drove to shin hye's house. *

 

Min young: *walks up the stairs to knock on shin hye's door* Yahh open the door.

Shin hye: Shireo go away.

Min young: Yahh i just want to talk.

Shin hye: Go ahead i promise i'll listen.

Min young: Give up on yonghwa.

Shin hye:*open the door to look at her sister. She push past min young and walked furiously down the stairs* I should have known you were gonna say that.

Min young: Shin...alot of boys like you now so why settle for yong when you could have someone else? I mean you should be tired of yonghwa by now. *she watched shin hye faced her with anger*

Shin hye: Mwo? You think i'm tired of yonghwa?

Min young: dehh you deserve better. I mean sis you're a hotty and yonghwa he is just not the right guy for you.

Shin hye: No his not the right guy for you. My feelings for yonghwa doesn't have a expiration date. So you should just back off and leave my boyfriend alone. He doesn't want you. And even if you do manage to break us apart what makes you think he would come running to you? If he doesn't want you when his with me then he sure as heck won't want you when his single. *she walk out the front door to wait for yonghwa. She saw his car pull up and walked down the stairs frowning.*

Yonghwa: Yahh why do you look like that?

Shin hye: Ahh..nothing. What did you want to talk about?

Yonghwa: The photoshoot. Manager Han wants you to come in to have another photoshoot.

Shin hye: Chincha?

Yonghwa: *looks over to see shin hye smiling brightly* Yahh you like it that much?

Shin hye: dehh. I enjoyed the previous photoshoot and I'm glad they want me to do another.

Yonghwa: *gripped the steering wheel tighter* I don't want you to do this photoshoot.

Shin hye: Ohh waeyo?

Yonghwa: Manager Han wants you to pose with a male model...actor/singer  lee jong suk.

Shin hye: *watch yonghwa pull over to the studio parking lot* Chincha? I would like that.

Yonghwa: Shin...I don't want you to do this.

Shin hye: Mwo..But i want to do it.

Yonghwa: I don't want you posing with another guy.

Shin hye: Yong it's not a big deal...okay? *she got out of his car and walked over to yonghwa's side* When i'm with this jong suk guy i'll just pretend his you..arasso? *she grabbed his hand and pull him towards the studio. Once they arrived shin hye saw a cute guy laughing and smiling with manager han*

Manager han:*looks up to see yongshin couple holding hands* Omo you're here. Shin hye i would like you to meet lee jong suk.

Jong suk: Ohh hi i'm lee jong suk. Nice to meet you. *he extended his hand for shin hye and yonghwa stared him down*

Yonghwa: this is MY GIRLFRIEND shin hye. WERE DATING. MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND..that you would be posing with.

Shin hye: Yahh. *she extended her hand to grab jong suk and yonghwa quickly separated the two's hands pulling shin hye over to her dressing room*

Yonghwa: don't touch him again..arasso?

Shin hye: Deh. *she went in and changed her clothes before meeting up with jong suk and yonghwa*

Manager Han: Okay you two today we are trying to advertise different type of clothes and shin hye you might also have to wear the clothes from back when you had the photoshoot outside. We want you two to be comfortable with each other okay? So we would start with the inside photoshoot.

Photographer: Omo shin hye. *he runs up and hug shin hye. when he turned away he saw yonghwa glaring at him* Okay please post comfortable. FIrst Picture...ready pose.

 

Photographer: Nice but shin hye darling please try to relax. Don't forget to get cozy with each other. Okay? Next outfit please.

 

Yonghwa: STOP! STOP! *he ran on set and separated the two. Yahh keep you're hands to yourself arasso?

Photographer: yonghwa ssi.. please remove yourself from the set. Now you two go back to touching each other. That was perfect. You two look great together.

Yonghwa: Yahh... She looks great with me only. *he walked behind the photographer and glared at jongsuk*

Photographer: Okay next you two we have to go outside now so please change quickly and come outside.

Shin hye: Aigo. I was so nervous.

Jong suk: Don't be your a natural. At first i was wonder why they would set me up with you for this photoshoot. I didn't know you would be this pretty.

Shin hye: Gomawo. I never heard or seen you around before but that's beause you're a celebrity.

Jong suk:*smiled at shin hye when yonghwa came and half drag half pull shin hye towards the dressing room*

Yonghwa: yahh what was that about?

Shin hye: What?

Yonghwa: Why are you laughing and smiling with him?

Shin hye: Why not?

Yonghwa: Because I don't like him.

Shin hye: Waeyo? His nice, funny and charming.

Yonghwa: mwo? Yahh i'm nice funny charming and y. His nothing.

Shin hye: Omo are you jealous?

Yonghwa: Hmph. Me? Ani i don't get jealous. *he shoved her into the dressing room before walking over to jong suk*

 

Jong suk: is she almost ready?

Yonghwa: That's none of you're business.

Jong suk: What did you say?

Yonghwa: Don't talk to my girlfriend you understand?

Jong suk: Why not? I want to make her feel comfortable with me.

Yonghwa: Why?

Jong suk: So we could have a great shoot today. She was nervous so i tried to ease her mind.

Yonghwa: That's not you're job it's mine. *he walked outside with jong suk behind him. They waited for five minutes before shin hye walked outside.*

Photographer: Models ready? Come on now like i said before don't be afraid to touch or hug each other.

Yonghwa: Aishh yahh just take the picture.

Photographer: Omo that looks very good. Next outfit please.

Yonghwa: *stares over to see shin hye and jong suk smiling at other* Shin kaja. *he walked over and pulled her back to the dressing room. When she came outside yonghwa thought she looked ier then ever. He stared over at jong suk who was smiling at shin hye. Yonghwa let go of shin hye hand and walk towards the photographer*

Shin hye: *walks towards jong suk and smile* So what should we pose like next?

Jong suk: I want you're shoulder to be next to mine and it would look great if we both face towards the camera but our body would be facing each others.

Shin hye: *smiled at his idea* I like it. We should do it.

Photographer: Okay you two smile.

Photographer: I love it..i just simply love the two of you together.. What should we call you? How about Shinsuk? Or JongShin?

Jong suk: I like JongShin.

Shin hye: Dehh me too. *she look over at a frowning yonghwa and walked over to him* Why are you frowning?

Yonghwa: Why did you say that?

Shin hye: Say what?

Yonghwa: Say that...you like Jongshin?

Shin hye: Dehh..waeyo?

Yonghwa: Nothing.. you should go change. *he turned his back to shin hye and she walked off. When the two came back yonghwa watched as they laughed and talked to each other. *

Photographer:Jongshin's ready?

Yonghwa: Yahh just take the picture.

Photographer: Shin hye please put her hand on jong suks should a little bit...okay that's perfect you two. One more photo for you two and then back inside to have interviews.

Shin hye: Mwo? Interview for what?

Photographer: Ohh they just want to ask you two questions about each other. Please change for the final picture.

 

Yonghwa: That's it. *he walked on the set and separated the two. He shoved jong suk to the ground and grabbed shin hye's hand. He tried to pull her away from the set but she forcefully snatched her hand from his hold and ran to help jong suk up*

Shin hye: Jong suk ssi are you okay? *she glared over at yonghwa* Yahh aren't you going to apologize?

Yonghwa: Ani i won't apologize to him...why are you even helping him for?

Shin hye: Because you shove him to the ground. Yonghwa what's you're problem? *she let go of jong suk and walked over to yonghwa. She grabbed his hand and pull him inside. Pass the reporters and the manager to the hallway so they would be alone.*

Yonghwa: Were leaving.. let's go.

Shin hye: No.

Yonghwa; What?

Shin hye: i'm not going anywhere with you until you explain to me why you have to shove jong suk to the ground. Are you jealous?

Yonghwa: MWO? Of what? You two? acting all lovey dovey up there? I could care less about that.

Shin hye: *felt her heart shutter at what he just said to her* Then yonghwa leave.

Yonghwa: What?

Shin hye: If you don't care then just leave. I didn't ask you to stay and watch me and jong suk. If you're not jealous..then why did you shove him to the ground? Why do you tell him to stay away from me if you're not jealous?

Yonghwa: Because...you...fall to easily.

Shin hye: Mwo?

Yonghwa: you fall for guys just because they're nice to you. It's kind of stupid..it almost make you look like a easy girl. *he realized what he said too late because shin hye smacked him hard across the face before running back into the photoshoot hall. He walked outside of the studio touching his face and sped home.*

 

 

Jonghyun: MWO? YOU SAID WHAT?!

Jungshin: hyung i can't believe i'm saying this..but you are very stupid.

Minhyuk: Why couldn't you just tell her you were jealous?

Yonghwa: because...because..i uh well...because i'm stupid that's why.

Jungshin: Yes very stupid. Yong why didn't you go after her once she slapped you?

Yonghwa: I didn't want to start an argument in front of the reporters.

Jonghyun: So how are you going to fix it?

Yonghwa: I don't want to right now. She made me mad also. She flirted with that stupid guy in front of me.

Jungshin: So what? hyung we flirt with all the girls when we were on set. Remember the T-ara girls? You flirted with eun jung the whole time.

Yonghwa: But that's different.

Minhyuk: how? Plus unni probably didn't mean to do that. This was her second time doing a photoshoot and  a first time for doing it with a actor/singer.

Yonghwa: Still..the worst part was...the photographer called them the Jongshin and she said she liked it. That was suppose to be our thing...The yongshin thing..not the stupid jongshin thing.

Jonghyun: * the t.v. to see shin hye and jong suk* Woah...unni looks beautiful.

Yonghwa: Yahh shut up. Why are they back to back? I hate it. Turn it off.

Minhyuk: Shireo i want to see this.

Jungshin: Hyung...you were right..they look like a couple.

Yonghwa: Yahh jung shin ahh...shut up. Turn it off i don't want to see this.

Jonghyun: Well you can go to you're room if you don't watch it.

 

Reporter: So shin hye this would be you're second time doing a photoshoot. How was it like posing with jong suk?

Shin hye: *stares over at jong suk and they smiled to each other* Ahh it was nice. Through out the photoshoot i was a little nervous since it was my first but he would always make me smile and laugh and i felt relaxed afterwards.

Reporter: How about you jong suk..what were you're thoughts on shin hye?

Jong suk: She is very beautiful and charming. She made me laugh a lot also. She is very cute and funny girl. During the shoot we would always share ideas about the different poses we should try and it all worked out fine.

Reporter: Shin hye. News is that you are dating yonghwa leader of C.N. Blue. We also heard that a lot of fans are talking about the JongShin and YongShin nicknames. Which nickname do you prefer?

Shin hye: Ohh I really like the jongShin nickname a lot.

Reporter: How about you jongsuk?

Jong suk: I would agree with shin hye i really like the jongshin nickname better.

 

Yonghwa:MWO?YAHH!! Aishh his pissing me off.

Jungshin: Yahh she was just being honest.

Yonghwa: I don't care. If she likes it so much then maybe she should date him then!!

Minhyuk; You're such a jealous hyung you know that? I like Jongshin also.

Yonghwa:*threw a pillow at minhyuk before facing the t.v. again*

 

Reporter: Jong suk. Do you have any feelings directed towards shin hye?

Jong suk: Of course. Girls like her are rare to find and i would like to date her.

Reporter: How about you shin hye? You and yonghwa are still dating would you dump him for jong suk?

 

 

Yonghwa:I don't want to hear this.

Jungshin: Just listen to it. Listen to her answer yonghwa and then you could leave.

 

Shin hye: Umm i'm not comfortable with this question but i would say no. I would not break up with yonghwa. Jong suk and I became very close during this shoot and I value our friendship.

Reporter: So why yonghwa shin hye? I heard so many guys are in love with you. Even from kpop idols such as you're boyfriend. Would you choose anyone else other then yonghwa?

Shin hye: No it wouldn't. Yonghwa was actually my first everything...My first love, kiss, and boyfriend. Everything he does makes me mad. Everytime were together i get hurt or he gets hurt but the madder i am at him..the more i fall in love with him.

Reporter: Omo you're a cute girl. So if yonghwa were to change..say he was in a massive car accident and becomes mentally ill would you wait for him to recover or would you move on?

Shin hye: I would stay beside him until he is better.

Reporter: Shin hye...do you think yonghwa has the same feelings for you that you have for him?

Shin hye: i don't know..but i wish he would.

Reporter: Well that's all the time today thank you two for the interview.

 

Shin hye: Thank you for today.

Jong suk: Do you want me to drop you off at you're house? It won't be a problem.

Shin hye: Ani it's fine. You should go now. You need to sleep you have a long flight to the states tomorrow right?

Jong suk: Deh.. *he hugged shin hye before driving off. Shin hye faced her attention towards the half empty parking lot. She stared at what seem to be a teddy bear. She inched closer and realize it is her teddy bear.*

Shin hye: Yongie...why are you here? *she picked up the bear and turned to see yonghwa smiling*

Yonghwa: Miahne shin..

Shin hye: *turned her back to him while hugging yongie bear*

Yonghwa: Shin hye...i'm sorry for ruining the shoot for you today...i was just je..

Shin hye: Mwo?? i can't hear you. Say it louder.

Yonghwa: I was jealous okay? I hate that he hugs you, he touches you and you lay you're head on his shoulder. I hate it today was a terrible day. I hate when he looks at you. I hate when he smiles at you. I just hate that guy so much because all the things he did with you today was the things i wanted to do with you today. I wanted to hug you, hold you, smile with you and laugh with you.  i was just jealous okay?

Shin hye: Why?

Yonghwa: because you were happy with him...i just wanted you to be happy with me. You're smiles, laughs, and hugs those are all mines.

Shin hye: Then why did you lie and say you weren't jealous?

Yonghwa: Because i'm stupid.

Shin hye: Babo. It's about time you know you're stupid.

Yonghwa: Aishh yahh!! I watched the interview today.

Shin hye: Chincha? Did you like it?

Yonghwa: You like Jongshin more than Yonghsin?

Shin hye: Dehh it was pay back for what you said to me.

Yonghwa: And another thing shin hye. *he walked up behind her and turned her to face him. He removed yongie from her hold before staring into her light brown eyes*

Shin hye: Yahh...what are you doing?

Yonghwa: That wish of yours.

Shin hye: Mwo? What wish?

Yonghwa: About my feelings towards you.

Shin hye: uhh i jus...i just said it for fun..it meant nothing.

Yonghwa: *he bought his lips towards her ear and whispered* I fell in love with you long time ago...i was just waiting for you to fall in love with me also. *he looked into her eyes before gently pressing his lips onto hers. He wrapped his arms around her bringing her closer and deepening their kiss. When they pull apart shin hye reached for his hand and they both walked towards yonghwa's car hand in hand*

 

Enjoy~