What happens now pt. 2

Finally Falling For You

Granny cho: Shin hye do you really want to leave now?

Shin hye: *took a deep breath before answering her grandma* Dehh...miahn. I wanted to stay for the whole summer but i want to go back. *she looked down when her grandma wrapped her arms around her*

Flashback~ YONGSHIN MOMENT

Yonghwa: What if that's not what i want?

Shin hye: *stopped for a second to turn and face him* mwo?

Yonghwa: I said what if that's not what i want?

Shin hye: I don't...*she looked up to see yonghwa walking towards her slowly*

Yonghwa: I don't want you....to go.

Shin hye: *looked up in shock* wehh??

Yonghwa: because...you're still my slave until summer is over.

Shin hye:*looked away annoyed with his answer* So you want me to stay so i could finish being you're slave?

Yonghwa: uhh..uhmm dehh. that's what i want.

Shin hye: I'm leaving tomorrow. *she turned her back when yonghwa grabbed her wrist and forced her to face him*

Yonghwa: I want you to stay.

Shin hye: LET GO!! HMPH HERE I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU WANT ME TO STAY BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO STAY BUT NO!!YOU WANT ME TO STAY SO YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR SLAVE!

Yonghwa: I want...

Shin hye: *forced her hand away from his hold and stared into his eyes with hatred* I don't care about what you want.

Yonghwa: Just hear me out.

Shin hye: No. I'm not interested in what you have to say. I'm leaving. *she turned around when yonghwa grabbed her again*

Yonghwa:I...uhhh...like for you to stay.

Shin hye: Why because my slave days are not over yet?

Yonghwa: I wan't you to stay...here with me. Slave or Not. I wan't you to stay.

Shin hye: mwo? *she looked up at him*

Yonghwa: I don't want you to go...I like when you're here.

Shin hye: Wehh?? Do...you like me?*she held her breath and waited for his answer when he let her go and looked away*

Yonghwa:a- an-aniya..wehh?? Do you still like me?

Shin hye:*couldn't help but get teary eyed* you...don't like me? But you want me to stay?

Yonghwa: Dehh.

Shin hye: BABO!!! *she punched his arm and walked away annoyed.*

Yonghwa pov: i went home wondering what i did wrong. I confessed to her...well i think i did.When i entered all my hyungs were on the floor shirtless but still wearing their white suits from the awards. I took off my shirt and sat down beside jonghyun.

Minhyuk: Hyung how was the premiere?

Jonghyun: The awards was boring without you.

Jungshin: yeah i know...SNSD won almost everything.

Yonghwa: Min young....is back.

Minhyuk: chincha?? Omo i can't to see her. *he looked over to see yonghwa dazing off* Hyung are you okay?

Yonghwa: She ruined the premiere...

Jungshin: mwo? What she do this time?

Yonghwa: She created a scandal...where i cheated on her with shin hye...Some of my fan girls attacked her today.

Jungshin:WAHH?? Unni??...attacked shin hye unni?

Yonghwa: Yeah...that's why she's leaving tomorrow.

Jonghyun: mwo? Shin hye is leaving? Waeyo?

Yonghwa: She said she gave up on liking me.

Jungshin: hyung..you should have told her how you feel.

yonghwa: I DID!! *he threw a pillow to jungshin face*

Minhyuk: well what did you say?

Yonghwa: I told her to stay...here with me.

Jonghyun: AND??

Yonghwa: and i said....because her slave days aren't over.

Jungshin:MWO?? YAHH BABO. How is that telling how you feel?

Jonghyun: What else did you say?

Yonghwa:I told her...slave or not i wanted her to stay still. That's when she asked if i like her.

Minhyuk: and what did you say?

yonghwa: No of course.

Jungshin:*threw the pillow back to yonghwa and scooted closer to him * Why did you lie?

Yonghwa: mwo? I don't like shin hye..i really don't.

Jonghyun: Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't like shin hye. *he directed his eyes over to yonghwa who looked somewhere else*

yonghwa: It's not that i don't like her...I just don't know if i DO like her. I never liked a girl before remember. *he pushed away jonghyun who was still trying to catch his eyes*

Minhyuk: Well hyung...Are you happy when you're with her?

Jonghyun: Does she make you smile or laugh?

Jungshin: When you don't see her do you start to miss her?

Yonghwa:*thought about the questions thrown at him and then looked up at his hyungs* She makes me mad everytime she's next to me. Everything bad happens to me when she's around me.

Jungshin: Do you catch yourself smiling when you look at her?

yonghwa: *smiles to himself* When she pouts...it's cute.* he remembered back to when she was pouting up at him.

Minhyuk: Did she ever made you laugh..once??

Yonghwa: *smiled wider* dehh...when she pour salt in my drink. *he looked up to see his hyungs smiling like weirdos*

jungshin: omo yong....you like shin hye.

Yonghwa: MWO?? ANIYA. That's not possible.

Jonghyun: ohh really?? *he walked out to the hall up to the stairs and came down holding something behind him* Than what's this hyung? *he showed the others the teddy bear...shin hye teddy bear.

Yonghwa: yahh!! *he hopped up and grab the bear* DON'T TOUCH YONGIE!! *he put the bear on the couch and sat back down*

Jungshin: YOU LIKE SHIN HYE!!! ADMIT IT HYUNG. *he touched the bear and yonghwa glared at him*

Yonghwa: FINE!! I LIKE HER SO WHAT? It won't matter now...she leaves tomorrow morning and we have a photoshoot.

Jonghyun: *he got up and looked at his hyungs* Yong...if you like her then you would stop her from leaving.

yonghwa: But if i go to the airport i'll have a scandal and shin hye would get hurt again.

Jungshin: Well hyung...that's up to you...Scandal or The girl who finally got you to laugh...a girl other than your mom. *he bid his goodnights to his hyungs and walked out to his room and soon everyone did the same except for yonghwa who was holding on to yongie bear tightly. He stared into the bears eyes and thought about shin hye*

yonghwa:What should i do yongie? *he walked up the stairs with the bear still thinking about what to do about shin hye*

Flashback end ~

MORNING:

Manager Han: Okay boys today we finish the shoot from the beach.. The one we have to cancel because of the incident. So let's go now. *he looked over to yonghwa who was sitting quietly in the front seat* Yonghwa would you like to explain what happen yesterday?

Yonghwa: *ignored his manager and put on his earphones*

Manager Han: How about you guys? You know why yonghwa left the premiere yesterday?

Jungshin: We also don't know sorry manager.

Manager Han: Well that's okay..I got rid of all the scandals from last night anyways..That girl...that got attacked she was the one from the hospital right?

Jonghyun: Dehh...shin hye.

Manager Han: and whats her relationship with yonghwa?

Jungshin: We don't know yet. *he looked over to minhyuk and jonghyun and they smiled at each other.*

When the boys arrived at the beach yonghwa looked over to the stairs and immediately remembered shin hye. He looked over to his stylist and saw shin hye's face. He shook his head hoping it would clear up but when he looked up he saw a girl running towards him who he thought was shin hye also. He focused his attention somehwere else when he saw the photographer who looked exactly like shin hye. He walked up to the photographer and wrapped his arms around him. When he let go he saw the photographers face who looked nothing like shin hye. He ran over to his hyungs and asked for help.

Yonghwa: I see her.

Jungshin: Who?

Yonghwa: I see her...everywhere. I hugged the photographer because i thought he was shin hye. Make it stop hyung.

Jonghyun: Hyung...what do you decide...Well cover for you..you know that?

Yonghwa: I'm good.*he looked over to the photographer and gave an okay sign to start shooting* were ready lets shoot now. *The photographer held up his camera when yonghwa looked over to the stairs and had a flashback of shin hye falling down.* STOP.

Photographer: What's the matter?

Manager Han: Yonghwa...What's going on?

Yonghwa: I have to go.

Manager Han: GO?? We just got here.

Yonghwa: I have somewhere to go. *he looked over to his hyungs who understood*

Manager Han: yonghwa, yonghwa ssi...yahh yonghwa stop. *he looked over to the other members who are giggling like idiots* Care to explain to me??

Jungshin: He finally like a girl.

Manager Han: *looked at jungsin in shock* A girl??...It's not his mom right?

Jonghyun: No manager...He likes shin hye.

Manager Han: Well at least he finally likes a girl..thats not his mother. *he said and laughed with the other blue members* Cancel the shoot today. You guys go home. *he smiled at them and helped the photographers pack up*

Yonghwa pov: I ran over to the car and asked the driver to take me to the airport. The whole time i was sitting in the car i hoped she didn't leave yet. I didn't wait for the car to stop when we arrived. I opened the door and ran out. I looked around the airport hoping to see her. When i couldn't spot her. I ran up the stairs and looked around. I ran over to the korean airlines when I spotted her. I ran towards her when she stood up and looked at me in surprise.

Shin hye: Yo-yong...

Yonghwa: *smiled at her* Don't go.

Shin hye: * looked in to his eyes* I have a plane to catch. Move. *she tried to step around him when she saw a bunch of girls circling them and also the reporters ran like crazy to get over to them*

yonghwa: I'm going to ask you again...Did you mean it when you say..You don't like me?

Shin hye: *looked around at the crowd standing waiting for her answer* Dehh..so move out of my way so i can go home..where i belong.

yonghwa: Well looks like the flights been canceled. You're coming with me. *he grabbed her wrist and she forced her hand away from him*

Shin hye: I mean it yonghwa..I don't like you. Just leave me alone now okay? *she tried to push past the crowd when a punch of girls blocked her way*

yonghwa: Why won't you stay?

Shin hye: I don't want to stay anymore.

yonghwa: Even if i ask you to stay?

Shin hye: Even that...so could you please tell your fans to let me through?

yonghwa: NO. I won't. Not until you say you stay here...with me.

Shin hye: My flight is at 12:40 yonghwa and it is 12:35!! TELL YOUR FANS TO MOVE!!

yonghwa: No!! I won't.

Shin hye: WHY NOT?!!

Yonghwa: Because i don't want you to go.

Shin hye: You want me to stay so badly...BUT YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE ME.

Yonghwa: *he grabbed shin hye in for a hug and she tried to push him off but he held on tighter*

shin hye: yong...let go please. I need to catch my plane. *she looked over to the clock and it was 12:41. She pushed yonghwa away from her* Jerk!! You made me miss my flight.

Yonghwa: Good. Now you don't have a choice but to stay.

Shin hye: I'm going to change my flight time. *she tried to leave again when yonghwa talked again*

yonghwa: You asked me if i liked you last night....and i thought about it shin hye. You are bad luck, everytime your near me i get hurt or you get hurt. You say you like me but hated being my slave...And when i ask you to stay you say no. I hate having scandals and everytime you come back to china you create one and it ruins my image. You're mean to me and you try to kill me with the salty apple juice you made me...and you are the first girl so far....

shin hye: First girl so far to what?

Yonghwa: FIrst girl that i like. *he heard alot of gasps in the crowd followed by awe's * So im going to ask you again....Will you stay??

Shin hye: How about you're scandal?

Yonghwa: If it turns out to be a scandal then...this is one scandal...I won't regret. *he took a step closer to her and lowered his face down* What will it be??...Will you stay?

Shin hye: *looked up at yonghwa and smiled* First you have to be my slave.

yonghwa: mwo?? yahh you're slave days aren't over for me!!

Shin hye: well that's too bad...if you were my slave then i would love to stay but..i guess i'll just go change my flight time. *she turned around and smiled waiting for his answer*

yonghwa: AISH FINE!! But only for a day.

Shin hye: The whole month.

yonghwa:ANDWAE!! SHIREO!!

Shin hye: I guess this is goodbye then. *she took few more steps when she felt his hands around her.*

yonghwa:Fine i'll be you're slave for..a month. Will you stay now?

Shin hye: mhmm...dehh. *she turned around and face him and they looked into each others smiling while the crowd looked at the two adoringly.*

Yonghwa pov: I confessed to her...and yes i got into a scandal with her..but oh well this time the scandal is real and not fake like the yongmin couple i created. But that doesn't scare me...what scares me..is being shin hye's slave. I wonder whats in store for me. But before people say i liked her first....She fell for me first so remember that.

Shin hye pov:I'm glad he confessed to me..and it's safe to say i lied...I cancel my flight already before yonghwa came.. i was just hoping he would come today to stop me. I was going to stay anyways because my so called parents doesn't want me to fly back to korea. But i'm glad yonghwa came today...but he should really be scared..because after all...its MASTER HYE from now on.

Enjoy chingus.