WGM Scandal and Yongshin's Promise.

Finally Falling For You

Yonghwa pov: As i woke up today i realized shin hye didn't text or call me for the past few weeks. As made my way downstairs all my hyungs was sitting on the couch looking up at me. Next to jungshin i saw min young sitting comfortably. I walked down and grabbed her hand pulling her outside so we could talk privately without my hyungs listening.

Yonghwa: What are you doing here?

Min young: What are you going to do?

Yonghwa: What do you mean?

Min young: Break up with my sister now so you won't have to hurt her later on.

Yonghwa: Excuse me? The only one hurting shin hye is YOU! Don't tell me what i can and can't do. And what's this you're talking about? Why do i have to break up with shin hye.

Min young: Maybe you should read the news yonghwa. Aparently you're married.

Yonghwa: Mwo? Yahh are you stupid? I'm not married. *just then he saw a black limo pull up and seohyun walked out and smiled at him*

Seohyun: Yong oppa. Can we talk?

Min young: *glared up at yonghwa before walking off* Have fun with you're stupid wife.

Yonghwa: Mw- *he looked at seohyun and then over to min young* Why are you here seohyun?

Seohyun: Oppa you didn't see the news?...Were married..well technically we are getting married.

Yonghwa: Mwo?? Are you drunk? I'm not marrying you.

Seohyun: It's not up to you. We start filming tomorrow yong..so if i were you i would dump the extra weight.

Yonghwa: Extra weight? What's that suppose to mean?

Seohyun: Duh break up with shin hye. Well that's what i came to tell you. WGM starts tomorrow and we are the newlyweds so congrats oppa. *she hopped back in the limo and yonghwa watched as it pulled out of the driveway before heading inside to talk to his hyungs*

 

Jungshin: What are you gonna do about shin hye?

Jonghyun: dehh hyung...Why couldn't they just get you and shin hye on wgm and not seohyun?

Yonghwa: I don't know. Seohyun told me i don't have a choice so that means i Have to do it no matter what.

Minhyuk: If i were you i would break up with shin hye unni.

Yonghwa:mwo?? WEHH ?

Minhyuk: Because if you watch wgm hyung....they look like actual couples.

Yonghwa: I'm not leaving shin hye.

Jungshin: I agree with minhyuk....hyung if shin hye watch the show...she would get hurt.

Yonghwa: But if i break up with shin hye...THEN I GET HURT! I don't want to leave shin hye.

Jonghyun: Just film wgm and then when it's all done....then go back to shin hye.

Yonghwa: I can't.* he grabbed his jacket and keys and went outside to his car. He drove over to his company to talk to manager Han.*

 

Yonghwa: I won't marry seohyun.

Manager Han: Aigoo...this kid. YOnghwa you have no other choice. They request for you to appear on they're show and i agree. We need this to promote not only for CN Blue but also for Girls Generations.

Yonghwa: Hyung I have a girlfriend!! How am i suppose to explain to my girlfriend that i'm getting married?

Manager Han: Yong..I like shin hye a lot. I really do. But this is you're job were talking about. You have to go through with this or we would lose money and popularity.

Yonghwa: I rather lose popularity then lose my girlfriend.

Manager Han: Yonghwa...please just listen to me. Think about the other members. How would they feel? This is they're dream also. I get that shin hye was the only girl that made you fall in love. But yonghwa...think about the others. I told shin hye not to talk to you these past few weeks.

Yonghwa: Mwo? Is that why she haven't texted or call me back?

Manager Han: It's for you're own good. Yong.

Yonghwa: *yonghwa walked off angry with the world and especially angry at his manager for telling shin hye not to contact him. He got into his car and sped to shin hye's house. He rang the door bell furiously when the door open he stared at a tired shin hye*

Yonghwa: Yahh why do you look tired?

Shin hye: yong what are you doing here? You're manager told me not to contact you.

Yonghwa: I know i just met up with him...why did you listen to him anyways? *he pulled her into a hug when he felt  her hands pushing him away*

Shin hye: Yong...Please leave.

Yonghwa: Why? Why did you push me away?*he tried to grab her hand but she pushed his hand away*

Shin hye: yong...why did you have to come here today?

Yonghwa: I wanted to see you. I missed you so much. I thought i did something wrong.

Shin hye: *she ran foward and wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt his hands around her waist. She pulled away and look up at yonghwa* Let's go somewhere.

Yonghwa: chincha?

Shin hye: dehh let's go to the park.

Yonghwa: Okay. *he grabbed her hand and they both made they're way to the park. Once yonghwa park the car shin hye put on the mustache on him and the wig.*

Shin hye: Kaja. *she ran straight to the bike station and rent two bikes. A white and a pink bike. Like last time. She hopped on the white one and circled around yonghwa who was stuck with the pink bike*

Yonghwa: Yahh give me the white bike..last time we came here you got the white bike and i got the girly bike.

Shin hye: No..the cool bike goes to the coolest person and the pink bike goes to the prettiest person.

Yonghwa: Aishh. * he got on the pink bike and fell off immediately. He turned to see shin hye laughing at him. So he got up and made his way to the kayak station.*

Shin hye: Yahh do you even know how to kayak? *she returned the bikes and follow him pouting all the way to the pier*

Yonghwa: I know how to kayak now..jungshin ah has been teaching me.

Shin hye: Ahh is that so?? Well then you can paddle. *the two got inside the boat and again shin hye noticed the other beautiful couples laughing and smiling together and soon a frown was placed on her face.*

Yonghwa:*looked over to see shin hye frowning* I don't like it.

Shin hye: *stare over at him* Mwo?

Yonghwa: When you don't smile.

Shin hye: Waeyo?

Yonghwa: When you smile i smile.

Shin hye: *shin hye faced him and gave him her best smile*

Yonghwa: Do smile like that to other guys?

Shin hye: Dehh.

Yonghwa: Well stop.

Shin hye: Ahh waeyo?

Yonghwa: Because you're too ugly. From now on only smile that way to me. Arasso?

Shin hye: Dehh captain yong. *the two smiled at each other when shin hye took off yonghwa's disguise and planted her lips on to his.Not a second later and she felt his arms pulling her closer to him. She felt her hands pull on his hair bringing his lips closer to hers. They broke apart and blushed. Before yonghwa turned the boat around so they could get on the pier. Once they came out shin hye saw a group of girls staring at her and smiling. Shin hye readied herself to get push off the pier and into the water but instead yonghwa was the one who got pushed. The girls crowded over shin hye asking for autographs. Shin hye looked down to see her photos with jong suk. She smiled and sign the pictures before walking over to yonghwa who was sitting at the edge of the pier.

Yonghwa: Wow...I thought they were here for me.

Shin hye: *sat down next to him and layed her head on his shoulder*

Yonghwa: This was nice....it reminded me so much of our first date.

Shin hye: Dehh...*she hopped up and pull yonghwa up. She pulled him towards the bench that his fans wrote all over her face.* Remember this bench?

Yonghwa: Dehh...this i when all my fans wrote on you're face..*he looked at shin hye and smile. but her reaction was different.*

Shin hye: *wrapped her arms around yonghwa's neck and stood on her tippy toes and planted her lips on to his. She kissed him with feelings that were both happy and sad. While she kissed him she was reminded of the good times they had together. WHen she finally pulled away she was crying*

Yonghwa: Shin...wehh?? What happend? Are you hurt?

Shin hye: Miahn..chincha miahn.

Yonghwa: yahh...it's okay. Are you hurt? *he shook her when she looked up at him and he stopped*

Shin hye: I brought you here today because this was where we had our FIRST.....AND LAST DATE.

Yonghwa; Mwo? Why would we have our....shin...are...

Shin hye: Were done...I don't want to see you anymore.

yonghwa: If it's about the wgm scandal shin i won't do it.. *he tried to reach for her but she pushed his hands away*

Shin hye: You're getting married...soon and it won't feel right dating you when you're going to have a wife.

Yonghwa: Don't....Don't do this...There has to be another way.

Shin hye: Bye yong... *she turned her back when she felt yonghwa's arms wrapped around her waist*

Yonghwa: Promise me something....Just This One Time would you promise me something?...

 

 

Junghsin:*open the door to see yonghwa next to his car crying his eyes out* Hyung waeyo?? Are you hurt? *he ran out and look at his hyung crying. He turned and yell for the others to come out*

Jonghyun: Jungshin ah it's the middle of the ni--*he saw yonghwa crying and stop* Hyung....why are you crying?

Minhyuk: yong....wehh did something bad happen?

Yonghwa: Shin...shin...shin.

Jungshin: Shin?? Shin hye? What about shin hye?

Yonghwa: She broke up with me.

Minhyuk: hyung...*he tried to comfort his hyung when yonghwa got up and ran upstairs to his room where he laid down on his bed and cried*

 

Minhyuk: Ohhh otteoke...

Jungshin: Imagine how shin hye unni must have felt when she broke up with him.

Jonghyun: Dehh...Stupid wgm. Why did they have to choose hyung for?

Minhyuk: Dehh they clearly see hyung is happily with shin hye.

Junghsin: What do we do now?

Jonghyun: The only thing we can....Help hyung.

 

 

Min young: *sat on the stairs in front of the house when she saw shin hye walking towards her with tears streaming down her face. She ran towards her sister and help her up the stairs. She sat shin hye down* Unni waeyo?? Are you hurt somewhere?

 

 

 

Shin hye: i...i....i broke..up...with..him.

Min young: omo you and yong?? Are over? *she wrapped her arm around shin hye* Unni don't cry.

Shin hye: Wa..wae...I ...ju..st.. wante..d..to...he.lp..hi..m.

Min young: Yahh and you will...don't cry..

Shin hye: Unni..do you thin...k...I could...ever get o,,ver,,,yong?

Min young: Only time can tell...Shin keep you're head up. This WGM crap is scripted no matter how hard that seohyun barbie girl try yonghwa would always choose you..arasso? *she helped her sister to her room before going into her own room*

 

Min young pov: As of yesterday i decided to get over my hatred and love. The hatred for my sister and my love for yonghwa. The pain i receive from bullying my sister was greater then rejection from yonghwa. After looking back and realizing that i had everything and shin hye didn't made me realize that i was the winner all along and shin hye was just my shadow...I don't want to think that way anymore so instead of shin hye being my shadow...Shin hye is my sister. From now on i would treasure the moments i have with her just like how she treasured our relationship as sisters.

 

Yongshin's promise:

Yonghwa: Just promise me...that after wgm and the scandal calms down...and i find you....promise me that you would still choose me?

Shin hye: Dehh. And Will you promise that no matter what happens during wgm that you're heart will always belong to me?

Yonghwa: Dehh...I promise.

Shin hye: I promise.

 

I know it's been years since i updated thank you for still supporting.