Sisters Rival

Finally Falling For You

Shin hye pov: Today would be our second date and who know's what he has planned for us today. I walked out of my room after putting on my blue dress and walked down the stairs to see my SISTER sitting on the couch. I walked past her and surprise surprise she blocked my way.

Min young: Where do you think you're going?

Shin hye: Obviously to wait for my boyfriend.

Min young: you mean OUR boyfriend?

Shin hye: He only wants me min young. Not us just me.

Min young: Well leave that up to the fans shall we?

Shin hye: I don't care how many fans yonghwa have that hates me it still doesn't change his and my feelings towards each other so if you would move i would like to go. *she pushed her sister aside when min young grabbed her wrist*

Min young: Look here you little witch yonghwa will get tired of you soon arasso? *she shoved shin hye to the floor and walked towards the kitchen*

 

Yonghwa: jungshin ah..Do you guys want to take the yacht out today?

Jonghyun: cool i'm done. You briging shin hye?

Yonghwa: Nooo. hyung i'm bringing shin hye's dog..of course i'm bringing her. She's my girlfriend and yesterday didn't go as planned.

Jungshin: What do you mean? You went to the movies right?

Yonghwa: Something like that.

Minhyuk: Hyung you did take shin hye unni to the movies right?

Yonghwa: Ani i took her to the park. And look what i have. *he took out his cell phone and showed them the picture of shin hye from yesterday when his fans drew all over her face. They all started laughing when minhyuk brought up a question that made everyone quiet*

Minhyuk: Should we bring min young along?

Yonghwa: Andwae she can't come.

Jungshin: I say we should bring her along. Maybe then she could see how much you and shin hye like each other and back off.

Jonghyun: Then i agree we should bring her along. *yonghwa walked out the door after they all agreed and drove to shin hye's house to pick them up*

 

Shin hye:*ran to open the door when her sister tripped her and answered the door instead* ahh.

Min young: Oppa come in. *he walked in to see shin hye on the floor staring up at him. He pushed past min young and helped shin hye up*

Yonghwa: What are you doing on the floor?

Shin hye: I was tripped.*she glared at her sister who smiled back at her*

Yonghwa: I wanted to be alone with you today but i came up with a great idea for you, me, my hyungs and you're sister to go out on the yacht.

Min young: You mean you want me to come along?

Yonghwa: dehh all of us can go and have fun today. *he looked at shin hye* Do you want that?

Shin hye: Ahh shireo.

Yonghwa: Yahh! You're going anyways.. *he turned to face min young* You should go get ready also. Well wait for you down here. He watched her disappear down the hallway before pulling shin hye close to him* Yahh why are you pouting you don't want to go?

Shin hye: I want to go but why does she have to come also?

Yonghwa: It was the boys idea not mines. As long as you come along then i would be okay.

Shin hye: Fine. I guess. *she rested her head on his shoulder when he pulled out his phone and showed her the text message from last night*

Yonghwa: I told you i miss you and all you said was okay!!

Shin hye: I know. I did it on purpose.

Yonghwa: waeyo?

Shin hye: Because i knew you would be upset. *she jumped up off the couch and looked at him/

Yonghwa: Why are you looking at me like that?

Shin hye: Why didn't you tell me that someone wrote all over my face?

Yonghwa:*tried hard not to laugh* Because it was funny.

shin hye: *about to argue with him when min young walked back with her purse and grabbed yonghwa's arm leading him out the door. Shin hye locked up the house while yonghwa was trying to shake min young off him*

Min young: I call the front seat next to oppa.

Yonghwa:*gently removing min youngs hand before opening the back seat and helping her in to it. He grabbed shin hye's hand and pull her towards the passengers seat. Throughout the drive yonghwa would stare at shin hye while min young was staring at yonghwa. When they arrived at the pier they saw the other members setting up the yacht*

Jungshin: Ohh shin hye. *he ran towards her with open arms when yonghwa stepped in front of shin hye stopping him*

Yonghwa: *waved his finger back and forth at his hyung before putting his arm around shin hye*

Shin hye: Jungshin ah...How are you?

jungshin: Good. You look great did you lose weight?

Shin hye: Ohh stop it you. *she smiled at him when min young pushed past her trying to get on the boat. When everyone was on the boat minhyuuk start the engine and soon they were in the middle of the beautiful blue ocean. Yonghwa grabbed shin hye and headed towards the front. Shin hye grabbed her camera and take a photo of yonghwa*

 

Yonghwa: *pulled shin hye towards him* You want to do the titanic thing with me?

Shin hye: Hahaha.. yahh nobody does that.

Yonghwa: Still. I want to do it. *He watched as shin hye turned around and waited for him to put his hands on her waist. When he grabbed her waist she put her arms upwards and she smiled at how corny and sweet yonghwa was. Jonghyun and Jungshin watch the two and started teasing them*

Jungshin: Eww get a room you two.

Jonghyun: Keep that up and we would push you overboard. *stares over at min young who was staring at the couple with hatred. He walked towards her*

 

Jonghyun: Hey.

Min young: I hate her.

Jonghyun: Why?

Min young: Because I want to do the stupid titanic thing also.

Jonghyun: Want me to do it with you?

Min young:*looked up at him surprised and smack him making him laugh*

Jonghyun: Come on.

Min young: You weirdo. Shireo. *she walked inside the yacht to see minhyuk. Once he saw her he lighten up right away*

Minhyuk: Ohh min young what are you doing in here?

Min young: I wanted to get away from that hideous couple outside.

Minhyuk:What are they doing?

Min young: Titanic.

Minhyuk: mwo? You want to control the boat? *he turned the wheel and waited for her answer*

Min young: Ani i'm going to the roof to sit. *she walked outside and walked up the ladder while jonghyun stare after her.*

Shin hye: Jungshin ahh you want to try? Jonghyun could hold you. *she turned around to face yonghwa and smile* I think i'm going to go help minhyuk. Ill be back.*yonghwa watch her disappear before turning to jungshin and jonghyun*

 

 

shin hye: Minhyuk ssi i'll take over. You can go hang for a while. Arasso?

Minhyuk: dehh captain shin. *before he leave he looked back to see shin hye holding the wheel and smile*

yonghwa: *feels his cell phone vibrating to see his manager name pop up* Yes manager Han. Mwo? Waeyo. Dehh i understand. Were on our way.

Jonghyun: manager han? What did he want?

Yonghwa: We have to go back. Minhyuk turn us around manager han wants to see us along with shin hye and min young. *after he said min youngs name he watched as she came down the stairs leading to the roof*

Min young: what does you're manager want from me?

Yonghwa: photoshoot.

Min young: Mwo? 

Jonghyun: What do you mean hyung?

Yonghwa: He didn't tell me the rest he just said to bring shin hye and min young. *he pushed past his hyungs and walked in to see shin hye and minhyuk laughing* Yahh shin hye were heading back manager han wants to meet with you and you're sister.

Shin hye: Huh what for?

Yonghwa: Photoshoot.

Shin hye: Ahh shireo. I can't have a photoshoot. I'm not good at it.

Yonghwa: i'll be next to you don't worry i'll help you out. *they chatted until they were back to the pier and they headed off seperately. The boys with min young. While yonghwa was with shin hye. When they arrived at the studio yonghwa and shin hye walked in hand in hand and walked towards manager han's office*

Manager Han: ohh yonghwa you guys are here. As i said before to you that i want these two to have photoshoots. *he looked at shin hye and min young*

Yonghwa: Why do you want them for a photoshoot?

Manager Han: Well since she's the ex and she's you're girlfriend a lot of fans send in forums for us to compare the two.

Min young: You don't need to compare us to know i'm the best.

Manager Han: Well min young a lot of girls are fan of yongshin.

Min young: MWO!! That can't be.

Manager Han: There are more fans of yonghshin then there are of YongmIn.

Shin hye: Chincha? I thought everyone hated me.

Manager Han: Nope looks like a lot of girls and boys are very big fans of you already.

Yonghwa: Woah. *he smiled at shin hye when his manager talked again*

Manager han:This photoshoot is a bit different though. It's through appeal. So you have to pose y.

Shin hye: Mwo? I don't know if i'm comfortable with that.

Min young: you're just scared that i'm ier then you. Manager Han where do i get ready?

Manager Han: You could follow those stylist back there and you shin hye you would be going outside for you're shoot.  Whenever you're ready you can go. *She walked outside to put on her outfit and then came back inside wearing a rope. Her sister was already ready for the shoot and soon she saw other guy groups such as 2pm and Shinee watchin and whistling at her sister.*

Photographer: Alright min young go ahead and show me what you got.

Photographer: ohh beautiful keep going. You are a natural.

 

Taecyeon: Man she is y.

Nickhun: I know i was gonna say the same thing.

Minho: She has a nice body too. My type of girl.

Photographer: I love it one more photo and then you change.

Min young: is that all? *she faced the other kpop idols and she smiled*

Photographer: yes next outfit.

Photographer: Alright the final picture is natural picture go change please.

Photographer: Ohh my you are a natural beauty. *he kissed her on her cheek before setting up to go shoot shin hye*

Min young: *made her way to the boys who whistled as she walk by* Ahh gomawo. But if you wanted to see a show then there's more outside.

Wooyoung: What do you mean?

Min young: My sister would be having a photoshoot also but if i were you i wouldn't expect much.

Taecyeon: Shin hye? We saw her she is nice but not y at all.

Min young: i know right? And i don't know what my ex see in her anyways. *she went and change then made her way outside with the boys all following her. They watch shin hye and yonghwa talking to each other.*

 

yonghwa: Don't be nervous okay? You got this...and even if people don't think you're y...I would still.

Shin hye: gomawo yonghwa..but i think i could be y today..and i dedicate it to you..so pay close attention..arasso? *she kissed him on the cheek before removing the robe*

Photographer: Alright shin hye show me what you got because i saw you sister and she knew what she was doing.

Photographer: ohh okay that's great. Next pose please.

Photographer: Ohh stop it you're making me blush. Next pose.

Taecyeon: SHe's hot too. *look over to see yonghwa glaring at him* miahn hyung.

Minho: She has nice legs.

Min young: No she doesn't. *she push past the boys to get a water. When she came back shin hye changed outfits*

Yonghwa:*stared over at the drooling boys and got jealous* yahh who do you think you're staring at?

Minho: Miahne hyung but she's just...soo y.

Yonghwa: Aishh yahh.

Taecyeon: hyung you sure know how to pick em.

Photographer: Quiet on the shoot. Shin hye please go change. *she smiled at him and he smiled back*

Photographer: Ohh you're also a natural. You're legs look very beautiful shin hye. Next outfit please dear.

Photographer: Oh my I can't stop looking at my camera. You are surely the definiton of y. Please change.

Minho: That's it hyun please introduce us. *he got closer to the shoot and yonghwa pulled him back*

Photographer: *turns around to see the boys arguing* YAHH IF YOU CAN'T BE QUIET THEN LEAVE THE SET! *he turned to shin hye* Ahh next pose please.

Photographer: That was just stunning and y at the same time shin hye please change for the final picture. This picture is a natural pic.

Photographer: Omo you are so beautiful..are you sure you're not an angel shin hye?..could i please get a hug??Please?

Shin hye: dehh *she wrapped her arms around him and thanked him again. Before walking over to yonghwa* How was it?

Yonghwa: Well i like it but..apparently these other erts enjoyed it also.

Minho: You're really pretty.

Taecyeon: yahh i was gonna say that.

Nickhun: So shin hye...let's say we get out of here and go grab some dinner.

Yonghwa: yahh she's my girlfriend and she WILL be eating dinner with me. *he pushed his hyungs away and walked inside the studio to meet up with manager han*

Manager han: shin hye you are..wow. Just like you're sister you did great today.

Yonghwa: Of course she did.. She's my girlfriend she is good at everything. But manager i would be taking her home so bye and i hope the pictures turn out great. *he walked out hand in hand with shin hye towards his car. He drove her to a near resturant and order food when yonghwa couldn't stop staring at shin hye*

Shin hye: You're staring again.

yonghwa; i had no idea you could be soo...y.

Shin hye: I know right? But i didn't want my sister to rub it in my face so i just did my thing.

yonghwa: I thought you were very y today..but i was upset also.

Shin hye: Waeyo?

Yonghwa: because my hyungs were staring at you.

Shin hye: I know.

Yonghwa: i would duck tape all there eyes if they look at you again like that.

Shin hye: Like what?

Yonghwa: Like a bunch of erts.

Shin hye; you mean like how you're staring at me now? *she picked up a piece of bread and fed it to him. After dinner he took her back home and kissed her on the cheek before driving off. When she walked into the house min young was sitting on the couch and it scared shin hye*

Min young: That was quite a performance you did there.

Shin hye: Mwo? Are you jealous?

Min young: Are you kidding...everyone loved me.

Shin hye: yeah well they loved me more. *she turned her back to her sister and walked up the stairs. When she closed her door she grabbed her phone and text yonghwa*

shin hye: Thank you for today.

Yonghwa: Ani i should be thanking you for putting on a show today.

Shin hye: Night yong.

Yonghwa: i miss you.

Shin hye: I miss you too.

 

Enjoy~