The Girl who meets boy

Finally Falling For You

Park shin hye pov: MWO??!! my parents are sending me off to beijing AGAIN?? unbeilievable it's bad enough that people here consider me an ugling duckling must my parent send me off to my doom. More people would laugh at me. And that's not even the worst part...my sister the godess has to come with me. It's bad enough everyone loves and adore her but why must she come along with me?? *sigh* wish me luck you guys.

 

Min young: SHIN HYE HURRY UP!!! we need to find grandma and grandpa come on!!!

Shin hye: What do you think im doing?? im trying to hurry up but i can't carry my luggage and yours also.

min young: as my younger sister you should do these things for me.

shin hye: and why should I?? Mom and dad said you have to treat me nice when were here. *she looked up to find that her sister was nowhere in sight. She tried to hurry through the crowd of screaming girls when she pumped into someone or at least something. When she looked up she stared into the eyes of an angel...well so she thinks. He got up immediately looked down at her and then walked off feeling irritated. Shin hye got up quick enough to stare long and hard to realize that she didn't just pumped into someone...it was yonghwa of C.N. Blue. She tried to wave or say hi to him but he was far from her sight. That's when her sister popped up and stood in front of yonghwa and the rest of the C.N. Blue members.*

Min young: Yong oppa...Im a big fan of yours. *she stared at him hopping he catch on that she was interested but he looked at and then continue walking. This would have worked if min young wouldn't have stepped into his view once more* OPPA. You must be here on tour. When do you guys leave??

Minhyuk:*stepped around yonghwa and stared at the pretty girl in front of him* Are you a fan of us??

min young: dehh. ahhh *looks around to see shin hye heading their way* and that's my sister.

The three boys turned around expecting to see someone pretty like min young but they're eyes landed on someone they didn't know if it was human or not. Jonghyun looked at her overbite held together by her braces while minhyuk was too busy staring at her unibrow. On the otherhand jungshin was the only one who didn't get to judge her for she ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck surprising everyone in the airport*

Jungshin:*pry her arms from his neck and stared down at her with confusion* Are you also a fan??

shin hye: dehh...but you don't remember me??

Jungshin: I don't know...do we know each other??

Shin hye: Jungshin ah...it's me..shin hye... park shin hye??

Yonghwa:*felt irritated with the two girls so he turned around and faced them* If you are fans we can give you autographs and you can leave us alone.

Minhyuk: ahh hyung i think she should stay *referring to min young.* But you can go if you have somewhere else to be at *looking at shin hye*

shin hye: *still staring at jungshin still not convinced that he doesn't remember her* ahh sign *she grabbed one of her teddy bears and handed it to yonghwa when jungshin grabbed it*

Jungshin: if you like me why would you let hyung sign it?? *he tries to sign her bear but shin hye snatched it from his hands*

shin hye: aniya. I want him to sign it *she stared at yonghwa who was irritated by her behavior*

min young: shin hye you can leave now. *she snatched back shin hye teddy bear before yong could sign it and threw it to the floor at shin hye feet* go find grandpa and tell him im going out. *she hooked her arm to yonghwa and pulled him towards the elevator and closing it shut before the other members could get on*

shin hye: *ran over to the elevator with her teddy bear so yonghwa could sign it when minyoung closed the doors. her knees gave out and she slid to the floor feeling tears coming on*

jonghyun: *walked by to where she was still sitting and grabbed her teddy bear* If you like i could get hyung to sign it and ill return it to you the next time we see each other again. Okay??

shin hye: *tears streamed down her face as she looked up to jonghyun handsome face and burning eyes* I knew he wouldn't like me.

jungshin: *stares over to jonghyun and they exchanged a look before staring down at the hideous girl who they don't know but pity*  yahh get up off the floor it's dirty. *he tries to help her up but she moved away from his reach*

shin hye: You..don't remember me do you??

jungshin: Ahh yehh this is the first time i ever saw or met you.

shin hye: We use to be best friends. Konoha middle school is when you first started debuting. You left and my mom wouldn't let me say goodbye to you.

jungshin:*thought about when he was in konoha but nothing came up he was still confused how she knew he attended that school*

Minhyuk: ahh does your sister have a boyfriend??

shin hye: aniya..waeyo??You like her don't you?? miahne i think she is interested in yonghwa.

minhyuk: ahh dehh all the girls like hyung including you right?? *he stared at her longer then intended still wondering how she is hideous but her sister is beautful*

Jonghyun: you must be a huge fan of yonghwa huh?? Okay how about this?? Since our hyung wasn't very nice to you today ill give you free tickets to all our concerts we hold here. You get to go backstage and hang out with us if you want. *he reached into his bag and took out a pass and handed it to shin hye.*

shin hye: WOAHH!! why are you being nice to me??

The boys didn't get a chance to answer when yonghwa walked out of the elevator alone and made his way towards them.

yonghwa: Let's go. Manager Han told me where were going to live and it's not far from here. *he looked at shin hye and grimaced. * Do you normally look like that??

shin hye:*turns around to find who yonghwa is talking to and realizing it was her* Ahh yehh. *she hung her head low embarrased of how he just asked about her appearance*

yonghwa:*he looked at the teddy bear wrapped in her arms and then back up to face shin hye* Sign??

shin hye: *surprised yonghwa is speaking to her* ahh uhhh well...

yonghwa: if not you can leave we have places to go and i don't want my hyungs getting into scandals epecially with a girl like you.

shin hye: what do you mean a girl like me??

yonghwa: Hideous. And do me a favor...tell your sister that date she planned for me and her to cancel it...and that im not interested in her. *he walked past shin hye and asked his hyungs to hurry up and follow him*

jonghyun: nice to meet you miss park...and remember the concerts the first one's tonight *he winked at her and followed yonghwa*

jungshin: bye shin ah *he walked after jonghyun still wondering where have he seen shin hye before*

minhyuk: ahh unni...could you put in a good word for me to min young?? gomawo. *he waved at her and they all left with her standing alone smiling like an idiot to herself when two boys walked by and laughed at her. She turned to look at her reflection and her smiled disappeared*

BOO!!!

Shin hye: AHHHH..*she closed her eyes and shield her face when she realized it was her sister* yahh you scared me.

min young: Ahh unni me and yong oppa would be dating tonight. I think ill take him to the...*she couldn't finish her sentence because she saw the grandparents coming* GRANDMA GRANDPA *she ran towards them with her arms in the air happy as can be when she slipped. Shin hye saw the two guys who laughed at her running towards her sister and helping her up grinning like fools. *

Granny cho: aigoo min min is that you??? you grown up so pretty. *she looked over to shin hye who was still holding min youngs luggage* omo is that my shin angel?? 

gramps chan: Aigoo minyoung did you tell shin hye to carry your stuff?? *he walked over to shin hye and hugged her* my shin angel is still my favorite angel.

shin hye: gomawo.. Ahh grandpa we saw C.N Blue and i got tickets for they're concert tonight. Can i go??

Granny cho: Ahh anything for you shin hye. *she walked towards the exit with everyone following. they drove down to this really peacful and beautiful neighborhood. Shin hye knew her grandparents were rich but she didn't think they would be super rich like celebrities.

Shin hye went and picked out her outfit to wear tonight when min young waltz into her room wearing a nice mini black dress with nice high heels that complimented the dress. Her hair was straight and she had a tad of make up on. She stared at shin hye and smiled. Shin hye waited for her sister to leave and she stared at herself in the mirror. She knew she was hideous and the man of her dreams even said so. Her braces were colorful and to make it worse her overbite is the ugliest thing ever. She tried to look good also like her sister but her plans failed. Even applying lip gloss she realized she was still hideous as before. She grabbed her jeans and tank and her favorite sneakers and headed out the door. When her grandfather dropped the two girls off alot of girls complimented min young but laughed at shin hye. Shin hye was used to the teasing so she kept on walking. When they finally made it into the arena shin hye got separated from min young when she showed the guard a pass. They escorted her back stage where the C.N. Blue boys would be at. Upon arriving at their door shin hye knocked on the door before entering. When she first entered she saw the boys were missing except for yonghwa who was staring at her.

yonghwa: yahh who told you to come in??

shin hye: uhhh well i uhh *she swallowed her saliva and stared into his heartless eyes*

yonghwa: GET OUT!!! OR I WILL THROW YOU OUT!!!f *he stood up and grabbed shin hyes arm to shove her outside of the door when she turned around and faced him*

shin hye: jonghyun gave me tickets and he said i could meet you and hang with you if i have this pass.

yonghwa: *stares down at the pass in her hands and smirked* You think just because you have that pass then we can be friends?? Get out!!! What??Don't Want to?? *he grabbed her arm again*

shin hye: yahh it hurts. *she tries to shake him off when his grip got tighter*

yonghwa: are you gold digger??? Is that it?? Is that why your trying to get close to me??

shin hye:*felt her heart breaking when he called her that filthy word* yahh *her tears were pouring but she didn't care* Im not a gold digger.

yonghwa: then get out. I already said to you that a hideous girl like you can't create scandals to guys like me okay?? And if you wanted to be with me at least look good like your sister. *she pushed him off her and ran out. She pumped into jonghyun but she kept on running until she was out of the concert arena.*

Jonghyun:hyung what happend??

yonghwa: that same thing that always happen i reject them and they run out crying.

jonghyun: yahh you could at least be a little nicer to her!!!

yonghwa: and why would i do that?? She's just a stupid girl with a stupid crush on me!! Get ready for the show* he walked past jonghyun* and hyung don't ever tell me what to do. arasso??

jonghyun: dehh hyung i understand.

yonghwa pov: Love...something that doesn't exist for me. Girls annoying beings who irritate me. I just want to live my life the way it has always been..alone and by myself.

shin hye pov: BABO!! I shouldn't be so disappointed. He was never going to be mines from the beginning. He was right...a hideous girl like me will never be with a guy like him. But he could at least be polite like his band members and tell me to leave him alone. He didn't have to call me names.

Jonghyun pov: I wonder why his so mad. She likes him its normal...every other girl likes him also but why does he tell her to not like him..I know she isn't beautiful but he could at least be her friend.

Min young pov: Listened to yonghwa yell at my sister made me happier than ever. Now i knew she wasn't competition for me but the  other members since to care for you..at least the one that matters won't be looking at her anytime soon.

 

That's the first chapter enjoy.