Just Tell Her

Love

Eun Jae: Hey there you guys are.

Yi Jung: Eun Jae, what are you doing here?

Eun Jae: I'm here to see you of course! Wae? 

Ga Eul: Anyong haseyo seonsaengnim.

Eun Jae: Oh anyong Ga Eul. Am I interrupting something?

Ga Eul: Aniyo. Um I'm gonna go inside. It's kind of cold out here.

Ga Eul walks inside. Yi Jung looks at her with a very disappointed face.

Eun Jae: What's wrong? You don't look very happy to see me.

Yi Jung: I thought we went over this already. I don't want to get married. Please stop following me everywhere I go.

Eun Jae: Yi Jung I-

Yi Jung walks away before she could finish talking. She grabs his wrist.

Eun Jae: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry. 

Yi Jung: Forget it ok? Lets just stop here.

Eun Jae: Yi Jung, just tell me the truth. Do you have someone that you love? Is that why you won't marry me? Just tell me.

Yi Jung: Will you just stop it?! It's none of your business anyways. Why are you always asking me that stupid question? WAE? WAE?! Just leave ME ALONE!! Stop trying to get into-

Just then Eun Jae started crying. Yi Jung immidately stopped talk. He realized that he was yelling at her. He felt so bad because he has never done that to her before.

Eun Jae: Ok.... I'm sorry...

Then she ran off while still crying. Yi Jung felt so bad and wanted to tell her that he was sorry for tell but she was already gone.  Then Yi Jung went inside. Jun Pyo saw Yi Jung and grabbed him to the side.

Jun Pyo: Yah, are you ok? You look depressed.

Yi Jung: Ooh, I'm fine.

Jun Pyo: Geojismal...

Yi Jung: Yah, geojismal aniya!

Then Yi Jung saw Jun Pyo's shocked face.

Yi Jung: Mian hae... I am just tired of all this.

Jun Pyo: Look, I get it. Why don't you and Ga Eul just talk. Figure things out before matters get worse.

Yi Jung: I don't know... Everytime I try to say something I always freeze up, or someone or something interrupts us. I mean, why should I even bother to try to talk to her. She keeps running away everytime I try to tell her anyways.

Jun Pyo: You have to grab her and just talk with her. Running away from this will not solve anything. Be bold and brave. Just tell her how you feel. Just tell her. Make the first move and just do it. I mean waht do you have to lose? If she doesn't like you back then just move on. Or do what I did and keep pursuing her. I'm about to get married now, aren't I?

Yi Jung: Haha. Yeah but I don't know if I really should.

Jun Pyo: Come on. What happened to that So Yi Jung that I used to know?

Yi Jung: Yeah.... I guess you're right.

Jun Pyo: Of course I'm right. I'm Goo Jun Pyo!

Yi Jung: Haha. Oh, when is the wedding again?

Jun Pyo: This Friday! I am so excited.

Yi Jung: Yah, chugha hae Goo Jun Pyo.

Jun Pyo: Gomawo.

After the whole get together was over everybody went home. Yi Jung took this chance to talk to Ga Eul in private.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang, I'll take you home.

Ga Eul: Aniyo, gwenchanayo. I'll just take a taxi home.

Jan Di: No, Ga Eul. It's dangerous at night.

Yi Jung: Yeah, just let me take you home.

Ga Eul: Araseoyo.

Yi Jung and Ga Eul went home together. In the car, Yi Jung tried to talk to Ga Eul, but she wouldn't face him. She just kept staring at the roads. Then they finally arrived. Yi Jung got out of the car and opened the door for Ga Eul.

Ga Eul: Gomawoyo.

Then Ga Eul started walking but then Yi Jung grabbed her arm and turned her around. 

Yi Jung: Wait Ga Eul yang. I have something to tell you.

Ga Eul: What is it?

Yi Jung: I.... I.. I think that I-

Ga Eul: Wait... Yi Jung sunbae. Before you say anything I have something to tell you first.

Yi Jung: What?

Ga Eul: From now on please stop treating me so nicely.

Yi Jung: Mwoh?

Ga Eul: It makes me very uncomfortable, so please stop. Don't give me rides anymore either.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang....

Ga Eul: It's just better this way, so please.

Yi Jung: I don't get it. Wae?

Ga Eul: Because it's a burden and you're confusing me by doing that.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang.

Ga Eul: You're getting married soon so please stop play with me and pitying me.

Yi Jung: Yah, Chu Ga Eul. Why is it that just because I am nice to you, you automatically think that I am playing with you or pitying you? Do you really think that I am that kind of a person?

Ga Eul: Actually, I don't really know what kind of a person you really are sunbae. All of these things that you have been doing are just all confusing and it seems like you're just playing with me.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang, have you never thought that maybe I am not playing with but that it might be something totally different from that?

Ga Eul:... I... I... No. Why would you feel something else towards me? You can't Yi Jung sunbae. We can't. Don't forget that you're getting married, remember?

Yi Jung: So what? And why can't we? Why are you running away from this I-

Ga Eul: No! Stop. Don't say anymore, please.

Yi Jung: Wae? Because you're afraid that what I was going to say would change your mind?

Ga Eul: There is nothing to change.

Yi Jung: Come on Ga Eul, stop running away from this. Obviously you have some kind of feelings for me and I have some for you. Why do you have to be so scared?

Ga Eul: I am not running away from anything. I am just facing reality. Whatever we have between us I am going to end it right now. 

Yi Jung: Why? What are you so scared of?

Ga Eul: I just don't think we are right for each other.

Yi Jung: We'll never know unless we try. 

Ga Eul: No, I'm sorry Yi Jung sunbae but I just can't. 

Yi Jung: Why not?! You aren't answering my question. What are you so afraid of? Don't you trust me? Don't you trust that no matter what happens ill be there for you?

Ga Eul:....

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang answer the questions.

Ga Eul: I'm afraid of you, sunbae. I just don't think I can trust you...

Yi Jung: ... So that's what this is all about. You don't trust me.

Ga Eul:.... Sunbae-

Yi Jung: Forget it! If you don't trust me then I have nothing more to say to you. 

Yi Jung then storms off into his car and drove off. Ga Eul just stood there and tears started falling from her eyes.

Ga Eul: I'm sorry Yi Jung sunbae... I'm so sorry.....


I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! Sorry it was so short but don't worry I will update real soon. Maybe even this Friday... (hint hint) But yeah, I am so sorry for not updating for so long!!! Thank you guys for supporting me and reading my fanfic. Please continue reading and don't stop, please because I promise you that the next chapter will be one of the best ones! Thank you again and please comment and subscribe!!!! Thanks!!!!