Welcome home Yi Jung

Love

Yi Jung got out of the plane and into the airport. "Wow it is good to be back" , he thought. Then went to go find Ga Eul. He heard that she was now a kindergarten teacher, so he went to the school that she taught at.

He saw her through the window of the door. He walked slowly and kept his eyes on her. Then he opens and closed the door slowly and quietly, eyes still on her. She still hasn't noticed that he was there, which is just fine with him. Ga Eul is teaching the kids how to make pottery, with a huge smile on her face.

"You are still using too much pressure", Yi Jung says. Ga Eul looks up and says, " Yi Jung sunbae." She was so surprised and very happy.

Yi Jung says, "Hi." And smiles brightly.

"Oh, how I have i longed for that sweet smile of his", she thought. She was still in shock and couldn't say anything.

Then Yi Jung says, "long time no see, it has been 4 years to be exacted."

"Hehe, yeah you're right Yi Jung sunbae", Ga Eul says.

They sat down while drinking tea and talked.

"So, how have you been Ga Eul yang?" Yi Jung says.

"Great, I been improving on my pottery, and I love the kids that I am teaching right now", she says with a smile. "What about you sunbae, how have you been and how was Sweden?"

"Well, Sweden was amazing and I learned a lot, everything is fine with me too", Yi Jung says.

"What about your parents, are they doing okay?"Ga Eul says.

"I don't know really, I haven't seen them since I left", Yi Jung says. "But let's not talk about them, how is Jan Di doing." "From what Jun Pyo told me, she and him are doing great."

"Yeah, she's fine, she and Jun Pyo sunbae are getting along well!"

"That's great" Then, they just sat there in silence. The both of them didn't know what else to say to the other. All they did was drink their tea, and stared at each other. At one point they were both about to say something, but stopped themselves.

"There is so much I want to say to you Yi Jung sunbae, but I just don't know where to start. I was going to say and ask you so many things, but now that you are here, I just can't seem to get the words out. I really just don't remember what I was going to say to you, eventhough I have been waiting for this day to come, but now all of my thoughts are just so jumbled up in my head", Ga Eul says.

"That's funny because that was exactly what i was going to say too", Yi Jung says.

This makes both of them laugh. They both didn't know that they were thinking the samething this whole time.

Then Yi Jung takes Ga Eul's hand and says, "Ga Eul yang, have you found your soulmate yet while I was gone?"

Ga Eul replies, " No, i haven't." She was blushing because Yi Jung was holding her hand.

Yi Jung takes a deep breath and says, "Ga Eul yang, there is something that i need to say to you, and I believe that if I don't say it now, I will go insane."

Ga Eul says curiously, " what is it that you want to say Yi Jung sunbae?" 

"Ga Eul yang, I... I... lo" Then suddenly, Yi Jung's phone rang.

"That almost gave me a heart attack", Ga Eul thought. "I wonder what he was going to say." 

Yi Jung answered the phone and says, " Hello, oh yeah I am, right now, okay I got it." He closes the phone and says, "Let's go Ga Eul yang."

"Where are we going", Ga Eul asks.

"Jun Pyo is having a party to celebrate all of us being together again, and he told me to bring you so let's go", Yi Jung replies.

"Wait, what were you going to say just now sunbae", Ga Eul asks.

"Oh, nothing nevermind let's go", he says as he drags her to his car.

As they were driving Ga Eul thought, " what was he going to say, oh man, i can't just not think about it I am too curious. Just what in the world was he going to say?" She looks at him with suspision.