Friendly Advice

Love

Ga Eul was just pacing back and fourth in her room. She was thinking about the kiss that Yi Jung gave her. She really didn't know what to make of it and didn't know what it meant. Suddenly the phone rang so she answers it.

Ga Eul: Hello..... Oh, Jan Di. Yeah I'm at home...... No I'm not doing anything today.... Sure I'll go to the mall with you... Alright I'll see you there  bye.

Ga Eul got dressed and went to the mall. 

Jan Di: Ah, Ga Eul over here!

Ga Eul: Hey Jan Di.

Jan Di: So you want to go shopping first?

Ga Eul: Yeah let's go.

They went inside a department store and looked for some clothes to try on. While they were looking, Ga Eul couldn't help but think about the kiss.

Jan Di: What do you think about this one or maybe this one. Oh or maybe this one is better. Oh I don't know what do you think?

Ga Eul: ...........

Jan Di: Ga Eul? Are you listening?

Ga Eul: ..........

Jan Di: Yah! Chu Ga Eul, I said are you listening?

Ga Eul: Huh? What? Oh yeah I am sorry.

 

Jan Di: Yah Ga Eul, are you okay? You seem kind of out of it today. Did something happen?

Ga Eul: N..no nothing happened at all.

Jan Di: Are you sure becuase I think something isrong with you today. It's like you're think about something.

Ga Eul: No really I am just fine. Oh I like this one better.

Jan Di could see that something was wrong with Ga Eul but she decide that they could talk about after this.

Jan Di: Hey why does we try on some clothes together, we haven't done that in forever.

Ga Eul: Okay let's do that.

Jan Di: How do I look?

download?mid=2_0_0_1_571935_AAjtHkgAAERI

Ga Eul: Oh my gosh!!! Jan Di you look great. That outfit looks amazing on you. You show so buy that.

Jan Di: You think so? I guess I could bye it. Yeah I think I will. Ga Eul you should try on something to.

Ga Eul: Alright. How do I look.

download?mid=2_0_0_1_571935_AAjtHkgAAERI

Jan Di: OH!!! That looks so good on you!!!

Ga Eul: But it is really expensive I can't afford it.

Jan Di: Don't worry I'll buy it for you. As a present i never gave you a Christmas present so I'll buy you this.

Ga Eul: Really! Thanks Jan Di!

They go and pay for their things and head to the food court. there they order their food and sit down to eat.

Jan Di: Yah, Ga Eul. Now tell me what's going on.

Ga Eul: What are you talking about? I told you that nothing is wrong with me.

Jan Di: And you expect me to believe that? Come on I am your best friend. I know when something is wrong with you. Stop pretending and just tell me what is wrong with you.

Ga Eul: ........

Jan Di: It's about Yi Jung sunbae again isn't it?

Ga Eul: Yeah.....

Jan Di: What happened?

Ga Eul: Well, he kissed me on the cheek yesterday night, and he has been doing other things to me too.

Jan Di: He kissed you? So what? Shouldn't you be happy about that? You like him don't you? I don't see the problem.

Ga Eul: Well he kissed me and I don't know what that kiss was suppose to mean. And I am not totally sure about my feelings just yet.

Jan Di: What! Yah he obviously likes you otherwise he wouldn't kiss you.

Ga Eul: You don't know that for sure. He has always flirted with me and didn't nice things for me, but he told me he didn't like me. He was just being nice. What if that kiss was just another one of his games. Jan Di, you know he is a playboy. How am I suppose to trust him.

Jan Di: Well you do have a point, but I think he has changed, and have you seen him going out with other girls since he got back?

Ga Eul: No... But I am not around him much so I don't know for sure.

Jan Di: Look why don't you just ask him what that kiss meant? Or heck, ask him what you are to him. Like what he thinks of you. Or waht kind of relationship you guys have.

Ga Eul: What? I can't do that. If he doesn't like me he could think that i like him for saying those things and hurt me again, and our relationship would be all awkward.

Jan Di: But you do like him don't you?

Ga Eul: ........ I don't know.

Jan Di: Well, not saying anything and hiding isn't going to help. Stop being so shy and just be straight forward. Don't hide your feelings, and just come out and say what you want to say. You're just going to suffer if you keep everything bottled up.

Ga Eul: But I didn't confess to him before and i ended up getting my heart broken. I don't want to experience that again.

Jan Di: Well do you want me to talk to him instead, or maybe I should tell Jun Pyo to.

Ga Eul: No! I don't want you guys to get involved in this. And besides Jan Di you have a wedding to worry about. Oh and when is it going to be again?

Jan Di: In about 2 months, but stop changing the subject. There is another reason isn't there Ga Eul?

Ga Eul: Yeah there is.

Jan Di: It's Yi Jung sunbae's fiance isn't it?

Ga Eul: Yeah he is going to get married soon and i can't do anything about that. So confessing to him is out of the question. That would just be wrong. And you know that she is his first love, so he could have feelings for her. And I don't wnat his fiance to get hurt.

Jan Di: Look no matter what happens I will always be there for you.

Ga Eul: Thanks.

Jan Di: Hey you want to head to my place and just hang out there.

Ga Eul: Yeah sure let's go.

Jan Di and Ga Eul: then went to Jun Pyo's house.

Ga Eul: Whoa wait, since when do you live here?

Jan Di: Oh you know how Goo Jun Pyo is. He forced me and my family to live here since we're getting married. Well come on in.

Jun Pyo: Hey Jan Di, you're home!

Jun Pyo ran and gave Jan Di a hug.

Jan Di: Yah! Let go of me! Yah! Stop Ga Eul is watching us. Yah stop! Let go.

Jun Pyo: So what if she is, you are my fiance now so I can do what i want. You don't mind do you Ga Eul.

Ga Eul: Of course I don't.

Yi Jung: Oh, Goo Jun Pyo, you sure don't hold back anymore now do you.

The sound of Yi Jung's voice made Ga Eul shake. She turned to look at him, but couldn't look him in the eyes. Yi Jung noticed this and smiled.

Jan Di: I said let go of me!!

Jun Pyo finally let go of Jan Di.

Jan Di: Oh, Yi Jung sunbae you're here too.

Yi Jung: Yeah. Me and Jun Pyo were just hanging out.

Jun Pyo: Hey let's all sit here and just talk.

So they all sat in the dining room and talked and laughed. Yi Jung kept his eyes on Ga Eul, but Ga Eul just looked away.

Ga Eul: It's getting late I think I should go home now. I have work in the morning.

Yi Jung: I'll take you home.

Ga Eul: No... Thank you but it's fine I'll just take a cab.

Jan Di: No don't take a taxi this late at night just let Yi Jung sunbae take you home.

Yi Jung: Yeah I don't bite.

Ga Eul was about to refuse the offer but Yi Jung had already taken her hand and started walking. He dragged her to his car, opened the door, and pushed her inside. Then he started driving to her house. In the car Ga Eul didn't say a single word. She just kept her eyes at the window.
 They finally make it to her house and she quickly gets out of the car.

Ga Eul: Thank you for taking me home good night.

Ga Eul walks to her house. Then Yi Jung gets out of the car and walks to Ga Eul. He grabs her wrist and turns her around. Ga Eul is shocked by this. They stare at each other, and Yi Jung slowly moves his head close to Ga Eul. He is about to kiss her when she pushes him away.

Ga Eul: What do you think you are doing right now?!

Yi Jung: What? Isn't it obvious?

Ga Eul: Well yes it is, but why are you doing it?

Yi Jung: Do you  honestly not know why?

Ga Eul: Yi Jung sunbae, you have a fiance you know.

Yi Jung: Yes I do but I never agreed to that.

Ga Eul: It doesn't matter. You still have one, so please stop joking around, good bye.

Ga Eul turns around and starts walking. She reaches that door but stops.

Yi Jung: You think I'm joking?

Ga Eul:......

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang, just because I have a fiance doesn't mean I'm married yet. And you don't even know if I like her or if I like another girl. I....I... Look what I'm trying to say is-

Ga Eul: Stop! Just please stop okay. I don't want to hear any of it.

Ga Eul opens her door and leaves Yi Jung standing there.


Sorry for not updating for such a long time but I finally did. Hope you all like it and i know it is kind of slow but trust me it will get way better i just thought that i would end it in a more suspenseful tone in this chapter. Please comment and subscribe. Really please your guy's comments really motivate me to write more!!! I will write some more real soon i promise!!! =)