Confessions Part 2

Love

Jan Di: Ga Eul!!! Wait! 

Jan Di finally catches up to Ga Eul and grabs her hand.

Jan Di: Yah. Do wae gu re? Why are you crying? Did something happen between you and Yi Jung sunbae? 

Ga Eul: I don't want to talk about it....

Jan Di: Ga Eul.... Come on tell me what's going on.

Ga Eul: He confessed to me...

Jan Di: And? What did he say??

:Ga Eul: He told me that he loves me....

Jan Di: What? That's great!!

Ga Eul: .....

Jan Di: What? Is it not great?

Ga Eul: .....No it's not.

Jan Di: Wae? He confessed his love for you. It's what you wanted all along, right? What's the problem?

Ga Eul: The problem is that I have realized that we can never be together.

Jan Di: Wae? He loves you. You love him. What's the problem?

Ga Eul: Thats not the point. The problem is that he's getting married, remember?

Jan Di: True, but he can just break off the engagement since he doesn't love her. 

Ga Eul: But it's an arranged marriage. Jan Di, of all people you know better than anyone how hard it is to break an arranged marriage.

Jan Di:.....

Ga Eul: And besides, we are from two different worlds. 

Jan Di: So? Goo Jun Pyo and I are too.

Ga Eul: Yes but what about Eun Jae sonsengnim? You remember the story about her and Yi Jung sunbae that I told Yi about?

Jan Di: Yeah. 

Ga Eul: She already had her heart broke once. I don't want it to happen again. 

Jan Di: But Ga Eul- 

Ga Eul: Jan Di please. I need your support more than ever now. 

Jan Di: Araseo. But are you sure about this?

Ga Eul: Yes I'm sure. And thanks.

Back with the F4.

Jun Pyo: Yah. What happened? 

Yi Jung: She rejected me.

Woo Bin: Whoa. Really? So Yi Jung just got rejected? And by Ch Ga Eul?

Yi Jung: This isn't funny. 

Woo Bin: Whoa my bro, I know. I'm sorry I was just trying to lighten up the mood.

Ji Hoo: What did she say?

Yi Jung: She rejected me because of Eun Jae and the marriage. 

Jun Pyo: It's that whole were from two different worlds again isn't it?

Yi Jung: ...... 

Jun Pyo: Look, don't let that stop you. If you really love her then you need to do everything you can so that you guys can be together. I didn't give up and look we I am.

Yi Jung smiled a little. Jun Pyo grabbed Yi Jung's head and put him in a head lock.

Jun Pyo: You can do it. And we'll always be by your side.

Yi Jung: Yah! Hahaha! That hurts. 

Woo Bin: Yeah we got your back bro.

Yi Jung: Thanks guys.

Ji Hoo: I think you should start by talking to Eun Jae.

Yi Jung: Yeah you're right.

Yi Jung picked up his cellphone and called Eun Jae.

Yi Jung: ..... Eun Jae? We need to talk. Yeah ok can we meet up.... Yeah at the coffee shop.... Ok.

Yi Jung left the hospital and went to the coffee shop. When he went inside.

Eun Jae: Yi Jung, yogi. (Over here)

Yi Jung: Sorry. Did you wait long?

Eun Jae: No I just kind of got here. What's up? 

Yi Jung: Look, first, I just want to apologize for yelling at you last time.

Eun Jae: No it's okay. I know you were under a lot of stress.

Yi Jung: Yeah but that's still not an excuse to yell at you. Mianhae. 

Eun Jae: Kuenchana. So what did you want to talk about.

Yi Jung: Eun Jae, I'm sorry but I can't go through with this marriage. 

Eun Jae: Yi Jung, actually I- 

Yi Jung: Wait let me finish. The truth is that I love Ga Eul, so I can't marry you. Mianhae.

Eun Jae: I have something I need to say too. I can't go through with this marriage either.

Yi Jung: Mwoh? Chincha? Wae? 

Eun Jae: Becuase I don't love you either. I love someone else. 

Yi Jung: Who?

Eun Jae: I'm still in love with Yi Hyun oppa. 

Yi Jung: Hyung?

Eun Jae: Yes.

Yi Jung: Well that's great!

Eun Jae: The problems is that well we broke up when we heard that I had an arranged marriage with you. I told him that we could fight it together but he said that he couldn't do it. He never told me why.

Yi Jung: I'm sorry I didn't know.

Eun Jae: No don't apologize. I'm the one that should be sorry. I could tell that Ga Eul was rejecting you because of me. 

Yi Jung: Yeah. 

Eun Jae: Look, the reason why I insisted on getting married to you was because I was mad at oppa and I wanted to get back at him . I thought it would be okay since we've known each other for a while and we did like each other once before. I jus thought that we would just fal in love with each other again. But them i noticed that you loved Ga Eul. So I wanted to tell you the truth and break the engagement somehow. I'm sorry. 

Yi Jung: No it's ok. I understand what you're going through. But are you going to be ok with this?

Eun Jae: Yes. Don't worry. Just go and hurry up and tell Ga Eul. We can go tomorrow and talk to our parents about breaking this engagement. 

Yi Jung: Thank you. 

Eun Jae: No problem. I'll see you later.

Eun Jae got up to leave but stopped to say something. 

Eun Jae: clear things up with Ga Eul, ok? And don't mess things up this time.

Then she left and Yi Jung quickly got up and went to go tell Ga Eul.

 


Hi! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Hope I didn disappoint anybody. I'll try to update again tomorrow if I can! Please continue to read and stay with me!!! Also plead comment and subscribe!