Do You Have Feelings For Him?

Love

Yi Jung was extremely confused about his feelings. He had no idea what his feelings were for Ga Eul. He wondered if he was pitying her or liking her. He tried to do other things to keep him busy, but everything he did wouldn't work. When he was trying to make a bowl his thoughts went back to Ga Eul. So he decide to just go and hang out with the rest of the F4.

Ga Eul also could not get Yi Jung of her mind. She kept thing about him. Then suddenly the doorbell rang, and Ga Eul went to answer it.

Jan Di: Hey! 

Ga Eul: Oh, hey Jan Di! Come on in. Would you like some juice?

Jan Di: Yeah, sure thanks! 

Ga Eul: So, what did you stop by for?

Jan Di: Well, I thought we should spend some more time together since we don't do that a lot.You want to go to the mall with me?

Ga Eul: Yeah sure.

Jan Di: Then let's forget about the juice and just go now.

Ga Eul: Alright.

So the both of them went to the mall and shopped and then sat in a small resturant.

Waitress: Hello. What will you ladies be having today?

Ga Eul: I'll just have an ice cream sundae. 

Jan Di: I'll have a cheese cake please.

Waitress: Ok, it will be ready in a minute.

Ga Eul: So Jan Di, how are things going with Jun Pyo sunbae?

Jan Di: Well, they're okay I guess. We're kind of fight a lot over the wedding plans.

Ga Eul: Oh, really haha. Well you guys wouldn't be Jun Pyo and Jan Di if you guys didn't fight. 

Jan Di: Hahaha, I know right.

Waitress: Here is your sundae and your cheese cake.

Ga Eul: Oh, it looks so good.

Jan Di: Yeah let's eat. Omo jinjia masisseo!

Ga Eul suddenly started thinking about the time she was eating bread with Yi Jung when Jan Di went missing. 

Jan Di: Oh my gosh I am in heaven right now. It is so good right?

Ga Eul:......

Jan Di: Ga Eul, how does yours taste?

Ga Eul:..........

Jan Di: Yah Ga Eul, can you hear me?

Ga Eul:.....

Jan Di: Yah Choo Ga Eul! Did you hear me?

Ga Eul: Huh? Oh sorry what did you say?

Jan Di: Are you okay? What's wrong?

Ga Eul: Yeah I'm fine.

Jan Di: It's Yi Jung sunbae again isn't it?

Ga Eul: No it's not.

Jan Di: What happened this time? Come on just tell me. I already know that this is about him.

So Ga Eul decide to tell Jan Di about what happened a week ago with her and Yi Jung.

Jan Di: Why did you just leave like that? Neo pabo iya? 

Ga Eul: Well, I didn't know what to do. I mean it is true that I am not his girlfriend so there shouldn't be anything to misunderstand about. 

Jan Di: But clearly you guys have some type of a relationship because he chased after you and tried to explain.

Ga Eul: I don't know....

Jan Di: And you did feel horrible when you saw the two of them together. Do you honestly think there is nothing going on between you and Yi Jung sunbae? I know for a fact that there is something going on between the two of you guys.

Ga Eul: Look, can we not talk about this? Let's talk about your wedding plans or something. Please, anything but this.

Jan Di: Ga Eul, stop trying to change the subject. Stop running away from this problem. Running away won't solve anything at all.

Ga Eul: I'm not running away from anything because there is nothing to run away from. Yi Jung sunbae and I don't have any kind of relationsip at all. 

Jan Di: Come on, you're telling me that Yi Jung sunbae hugging you does not mean a thing? 

Ga Eul: I'm confused with all these hugs and that kiss on the cheek that he gave me. I don't know what he ment by them.

Jan Di: Are you kidding me? He obviously has feelings for you, and isn't that kiss prove enough for you?

Ga Eul: A kiss could mean anything. I don't know if he really likes me or not. He's a player, remember? Back then, he was always nice to me, and helped me with my ex-boyfriend problem. Oh, and remember when we went to that vacation with the F4? There, he was constantly flirting and talking to me. But he told me that even though he did those things, he still didn't have feelings for me. So I don't know if he actually likes me, pities me, or just playing with me.

Jan Di: Then just ask him yourself.

Ga Eul: No, if he doesn't have feelings for me then I don't want to look like an idiot.

Jan Di: Looking like an idiot is better than never knowing the truth.

Ga Eul: I don't know......

Jan Di: Then let me just as you this. Do you have feelings for him?

Ga Eul:...I.....I..I don't know........

Jan Di: Come on just tell me. You either do or you don't. There is no I don't know.

Ga Eul:....I.....I...

Jan Di: If you do then you have to go and ask him if he does. Now tell me. Do you have feelings for Yi Jung sunbae?

Ga Eul: I......I.......I d-

Suddenly Jan Di's phone rang.

Jan Di: Ugh. Of all the times he could have called why did he have to call now? Hello. Mwoh? Ara seo. Bye. It was Jun Pyo. He wanted me to come home because he wants us to eat together, and he said that Yi Jung sunbae is with him, so come with me.

Ga Eul: No its fine I need to get home anyways.

Jan Di: No, you're going with me come on. 

The two of the head over to Jun Pyo's house. There waiting was Yi Jung and Jun Pyo.

Jun Pyo: Oh finally my lady is here.

Jan Di: Yah, shut up.

Yi Jung: Sit, we were just about to start eating. So Ga Eul, how are you it has been a week since I last saw you.

Ga Eul: Oh right. I'm fine.

Ga Eul didn't talk much during dinner. She didn't know what to say, so she kept shut. After dinner she walked outside to get some air. Yi Jung followed her quietly.

Ga Eul: Ugh, why is life so hard?

Yi Jung: Has life become that hard for you? Are you having problems?

Ga Eul: Ah, Yi Jung sunbae. No, nothing's wrong.

Yi Jung: Look I want to tell you somethin. It's about my feelings for you. At least I think this is what my feelings for you are. 

Ga Eul: Wait Yi Jung sunbae I think this might complicate things more, so I don't think you should say it.

Yi Jung: Well I'm going to say it anyways. Ga Eul, I......I.......I..I think that I...might ha-

Just then Eun Jae appears.

Eun Jae: Oh hey there you guys are.


Hey everyone sorry I haven't updated in a while. School has made me so busy. I hope you guys lik it do far but don't worry it is about to get really good please don't stop reading. I am just trying to build up the story like a normal drama does, but don't worry things are about to change. Thank you guys for reading and commenting. Please let me know what you guys think so far and please subscribe!! Thanks again! =)