Pain

Love

The ambulance finally arrives and Yi Jung gets into it with Ga Eul. He was panicking and holding on to Ga Eul's hand the whole way there. Then they finally make it to the hospital and are going inside.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang! Can you hear me? Say something, please. Ga Eul yang! Chu Ga Eul!

They were racing down the halls and them they finally reached the operating room. 

Nurses: Sir you can't go in here.

The nurse pushes Yi Jung back. Then Yi Jung's family doctor comes.

Yi Jung: Doctor Choi, please save her. Please do anything you have to in order to save her. 

Doctor Choi: I will do everything I can, young master.

The doctor goes inside and Yi Jung is left there alone sitting on the chair. Then Ji Hoo and Woo Bin arrive at the hospital. 

Woo Bin: Yi Jung! What happened? Are you okay?

Yi Jung looks up slowly and talks with a weak voice.

Yi Jung: She was trying to talk to me but I wouldn't listen to her. 

Ji Hoo: Kuenchana. Everything will be fine.

The three boys wait there for about 2 hours. Then all of a sudden Jun Pyo and Jan Di show up.

Woo Bin: What are you guys doing here?

Jun Pyo: We came back as soon as we heard the news. 

Jan Di: Yi Jung sunbae, what happened? Is Ga Eul okay?

Yi Jung: I'm sorry Jan Di. I didn't protect her when I should have. It's my fault she's hurt. 

Jun Pyo: Yah, don't blame yourself. It's nobody's fault.

Jan Di: That's right sunbae, it's not your fault.

Then suddenly the operation room doors open. 

Yi Jung: Doctor Choi, everything's okay right? Ga Eul isn't hurt badly right?

Doctor Choi: Um...

Yi Jung: Doctor! She's okay right? Say something. 

Woo Bin: Yi Jung, come down. Doctor, please say what you have to say.

Doctor Choi: ...She is currently in a coma. 

Jan Di: A coma? 

Doctor Choi: Yes, the shock from the accident and stress caused her to go into a coma.

Woo Bin: But isn't there anything you can do? 

Doctor: There is nothing I can do. Right now all we can do is wait and- 

Just then Yi Jung grabbed the doctor's shirt.

Yi Jung: Wait?! For what? Until she dies, is that it?! 

Woo Bin tries to make Yi Jung let go.

Woo Bin: Yah, Yi Jung. Calm down. 

Yi Jung: There's nothing you can do? How can you say that? I thought you were a doctor. Doctors are suppose to help people. What kind of doctor are you?!

Woo Bin and Ji Hoo finally push Yi Jung away from the doctor.

Ji Hoo: Geumanhae Yi Jung. 

Jan Di: How long do we have to wait doctor?

Doctor: I would say at least one week.

Jan Di: Then will she wake up?

Doctor: We are not sure about that. Comas are unpredictable. It could take weeks, months, or manybe even years before she wakes up. 

Jan Di steps backwards from the shock. Tears started falling from her eyes.

Jun Pyo: Jan Di.

Yi Jung gets really mad as soon as he hears this and punches the doctor.

Jan Di: Sunbae!!

Woo Bin: Yah! Yi Jung! 

Yi Jung: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!?

Jun Pyo: Geumanhae! Calm down.

All three guys were trying to hold Yi Jung back.

Yi Jung: IF YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, I'LL RIP YOUR EYES OUT!

Ji Hoo: Doctor I think you should leave now. Thank you. 

Doctor: Deh.

The guys finally let go of Yi Jung once the doctor leaves. Yi Jung punches the wall. 

Woo Bin: Yi Jung. It'll all be okay don't worry.

Jan Di: Let's go inside and see Ga Eul.

All five of them enter into Ga Eul's room.Jan Di rushes over to Ga Eul. She sits down and holds Ga Eul's hand.

Jan Di: Ga Eul. Please wake up.

Tears started fall from her eyes. Jun Pyo pputs his hands on Jan Di's shoulders. 

Jun Pyo: Kuenchana Jan Di. Uljima. 

While everyone else was gathered around Ga Eul, Yi Jung sat in the chair that was on the other side of the room. He didnt feel like he had a right to go near Ga Eul. He just looked down and was extremely depressed. The next few days were very hard for the 5 of them, but it was especially hard for Yi Jung. He continuously drank soju and wine every day. He wouldn't make any pots or vases. He just sat around at home. After the first 5 days, Yi Jung stopped coming to the hospital because he didn't think that he deserved to come and visit Ga Eul. The rest of the F4 and Jan Di tried for many days to get Yi Jung to come to the hospital, but he just wouldn't listen to them. Yi Jung was just sitting in the place where he makes things when Woo Bin showed up.

Woo Bin: Yi Jung

Yi Jung looked up slowly.

Yi Jung: Wae?

Woo Bin: What are you doing here? You haven't gone to the hospital to visit Ga Eul for about 2 weeks now.

Yi Jung:.....

Woo Bin: Why don't you come to the hospital anymore?

Yi Jung:.......

Woo Bin: Yi Jung.

Yi Jung:.....

Woo Bin: Yah! So Yi Jung!

Yi Jung: Shut it.

Woo Bin: What?

Yi Jung: I said shut up. Stop talking and go away. I want to be alone.

Woo Bin: You've been alone for 2 weeks! When are you going to stop acting like a child and start going to visit Ga Eul again? Come on. Let's go to the hospital.

Woo Bin went over to Yi Jung and grabbed his arm and started to walk. Then Yi Jung pushed his hand out of the way.

Yi Jung: I'm not going.

Woo Bin: Wae?

Yi Jung: Because....

Woo Bin: Wae?

Yi Jung: Because I don't deserve to go visit her.

Woo Bin: What? Why don't you deserve to go and visit her?

Yi Jung: I'm the one who made her that way.

Woo Bin: Stop talking nonsense and lets go.

Woo Bin was getting angry so he just grabbed and pulled Yi Jung. They drove to the hospital and Woo Bin had to pull Yi Jung all the way into the hospital. Everybody was waiting outside of Ga Eul's room. Yi Jung pushed Woo Bin's hand out of the way.

Yi Jung: Let go of me! I said I didn't want to come, didn't I?

Jun Pyo: Yah! Why don't you want to be here?

Yi Jung: I don't deserve to be here. It's all my fault.

Ji Hoo: That's not true. You didn't do anything.

Yi Jung: That's just it! I didn't do anything. She was calling my name but I just kept on walking like an idiot!!

Woo Bin: You didn't know that truck was going to hit her.

Yi Jung: I would've known if I had turned around. It doesn't matter I don't want to be here.

Yi Jung started to leave but Jun Pyo grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.

Jun Pyo: Where do you think you're going? Don't go.

Yi Jung: Let go.

Jun Pyo: No I'm not letting go.

Yi Jung: I said let me go.

Jun Pyo: No. You're not going anywhere until you go inside and see Ga Eul.

Yi Jung: I said let go!

Yi Jung shoves Jun Pyo away. Jun Pyo was about to fall but Ji Hoo catches him.

Jun Pyo: YAH!

Jun Pyo was about to go over to Yi Jung but Jan Di stops him.

Jan Di: Goo Jun Pyo! Hajima!

Jun Pyo: But Jan Di-

Jan Di: Hajima. Yi Jung Sunbae, geumanhaseyo. Acting like this will do nothing for you. Please go inside and see Ga Eul.

Yi Jung: I'm sorry but no.

Jan Di: Sunbae.

Ji Hoo: Stop being so stubborn and let's just go inside.

Ji Hoo puts his hands on Yi Jung's shoulder, but Yi Jung hits it away.

Woo Bin: Yi Jung!

Jan Di: Sunbae, please. Come to the hospital and visit Ga Eul more often. The doctor says that she can hear us now, so you can talk to her. She hasn't heard you for a while now. Maybe if she heard you it maight give her the strength to wake up.

Yi Jung: SHE HASN'T WOKEN UP IN A MONTH. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE SHE HEARS ME THAT SHE'LL WAKE UP ALL OF A SUDDEN?!?!.

Jan Di: Yi Jung sanbae, don't talk like that. You'll never know unless you-

Yi Jung: SHIKKEUREOWO!! (shut up)

Jun Pyo runs over to Yi Jung and punches him.

Woo Bin: Jun Pyo!

Jan Di: (gasp) Yah! Gun Jun Pyo! Sunbae ga wae ttaeryo? (why did you hit sunbae)

Jun Pyo: Don't you dare scream at my wife again!!!

Yi Jung got up and punched Jun Pyo back. Jun Pyo fell on the floor. Jan Di rushes over to Jun Pyo.

Jan Di: Goo Jun Pyo!! Kuenchana?

Woo Bin goes over to Yi Jung and grabs Yi Jung's shirt.

Woo Bin: So Yi Jung! Geumanhae.

Yi Jung: Igonwa. (Let go)

Woo Bin: Stop running away from your problems!

Yi Jung then punches Woo Bin.

Yi Jung: WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST MIND YOUR ON BUSINESS AND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?

Jun Pyo runs over to Yi Jung and punches him again.

Jun Pyo: WHY DON'T YOU STOP ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT AND JUST FACE YOUR PROBLEMS?

Woo Bin holds Jun Pyo back.

Woo Bin: Yah Jun Pyo guemanhae. Yi Jung, do du gumanhae. (you stop too)

Yi Jung: Why don't you come over here and make me!

Ji Hoo goes over to Yi Jung and holds him back.

Ji Hoo: Yi Jung, hajima.

Woo Bin: What did you just say to me?

They were all about to fight when Jan Di stepped into the middle of them.

Jan Di: GUEMHAE! All of you, stop it!

Everyone froze and looked at Jan Di.

Jan Di: This is getting us nowhere! Why are you guys fighting? You guys shouldn't be fighting at a time like this. We should all be strong and help one another because we are all having a hard time because of what happened. Goo Jun Pyo, you need to hold your temper, and try to understand that Yi Jung sunbae is only acting this way because he is depressed that Ga Eul is in a coma. Yi Jung sunbae, you need to stop running away from all of this, and stop blaming yourself on everything. And you need to understand that we are just trying to help you. And Woo Bin sunbae, what's gotten into you? You're usually very calm.

All of them just silently looked at Jan Di. They all realized how stupid they were acting.

Jan Di: Now please, let's all just go inside and see Ga Eul. 

They all apologized to one another and went inside to see Ga Eul. Yi Jung actually wnet next to Ga Eul but let very quickly after that. One month later, Yi Jung was sitting and trying to make a vase. Woo Bin walked inside and saw Yi Jung and was about to say something, but then Yi Jung got frustrated and threw the vase to the ground. It shattered into a million pieces.

Woo Bin: Yi Jung!

Yi Jung looked up with a sad face.

Woo Bin: Yah! Waegure?

Yi Jung: I'm sorry. I just can't do anything right anymore. I'm just get so frustrated. Everything I make just doesn't look right and I keep breaking it out of frustration. (sigh)

Woo Bin: Come on. You'll be okay.

Yi Jung: I can't live like this. She hasn't woken up in 2 months. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't make things. I can't do anything!

Woo Bin: Come on don't be like that. She'll wake up soon, don't worry.

Yi Jung: But when? I can't take this anymore!!

Woo Bin: Soon. Don't worry. Let's go out and have a drink.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin go to a bar and talk and have a drink.

Woo Bin: Guenchana?

Yi Jung: Ani, anguenchana. (no, i'm not okay)

Woo Bin: Yi Jung...

Yi Jung: I just can't stop thinking about her. It's driving me crazy!! I regret it.

Woo Bin: What? What do you regret?

Yi Jung: Not telling her how I feel.

Woo Bin: Well you can jsut tell her when she wakes up.

Yi Jung: Yeah, but what if she doesn't wake up??

Woo Bin: Don't say that. She will.

Just then Woo Bin's cellphone rings.

Woo Bin: Yobuseyo......Mwoh? Araseo!

Yi Jung: What?

Woo Bin: Let's go to the hospital.

Yi Jung: Why? Did something happen to Ga Eul?

Woo Bin: I don't know. Let's go.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin get in the car and head to the hospital. At the hospital, Jan Di and the rest of the F4 are waiting.

Yi Jung: What happened?

Jan Di: We don't know what's happening. The doctor said that something was going on with Ga Eul and told us all to be here.

Woo Bin: Where is the doctor?

Jun Pyo: He and some of the nurses are inside Ga Eul's room checking her.

After a few minutes the doctor comes out of the room.

Jan Di: Doctor, what is happening? Is Ga Eul okay?

Doctor: Congratulations. Chu Ga Eul shi is awake.

Jan Di: Deh?

Woo Bin: Cheongmalueyo? (really?)

Doctor: Yes. You may all go inside and meet her.

Yi Jung was completely shocked. Everybody rushed inside. Ga Eul turned around and saw everyone come in and smiled. Jan Di started crying and ran to Ga Eul.

Jan Di: Ga Eul!!!

Ga Eul also started crying and they were hugging each other.

Ga Eul: Jan Di!!

Jan Di: Yah! How could you do this to me? You were asleep for 2 months! Do you know how worried we all were!!!

Ga Eul: I know. I'm sorry! I missed you guys too!!

Jan Di: Well all that matters is that you're better now.

Woo Bin: It's good to see that you're awake Ga Eul!

Ga Eul: Thank you sunbae.

Ji Hoo: You should get plenty of rest. You're going to need it. 

Ga Eul: Deh.

Jun Pyo: I'm glad that you're ok! Now Jan Di and I can finally go back to our honeymoon. 

Everybody started laughing. Jan Di hits Jun Pyo. 

Jan Di: Yah! Goo Jun Pyo. How can you say that?

Jun Pyo: I was only kidding.

Everybody started laughing. Jan Di noticed that Yi Jung sunbae hadn't said a word to Ga Eul, and that was not standing close to Ga Eul like the rest of them. She decide to leave the two of them alone.

Jan Di: Woo Bin sunbae, Ji Hoo sunbae, and Goo Jun Pyo, let's go buy some food. Ga Eul you must be hungry. Wait here and we'll go get some food. Yi Jung sunbae, you stay here with Ga Eul and make sure she's okay. Let's go guys. 

Jan Di pushes the three boys out the door. Yi Jung stared at the ground. Ga Eul also didn't know what to do. She thought:

I need to say something! But what do I say? How are you? No. Did you miss me because I missed you. No he would think that I'm an idiot if I said that. What do I do? 

Ga Eul was about to say something when she noticed something. Tears were falling from Yi Jung's eyes. 

Ga Eul: Sunbae! What's wrong ? Why are you....crying?

Tears were also about to fall from her eyes. Just then Yi Jung runs over to Ga Eul and hugs he tightly.

Ga Eul: Yi Jung sunbae....

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang. I...I'm sorry.

Ga Eul: Sunbae.....


How was the chapter? I hope you all liked it!!!! I'm sorry I haven't been updating!!! I've been very busy and lazy too!! -_- Please don't stop reading! I promise that the next chapter will be even better and I'll most likely update the next chapter tomorrow so please keep reading!!!! I promise that tomorrow's chapter will be better! Please keep reading, subscribing, and commenting! Tell me what you guys think about it so far! And thank you so much for taking the time to read my fan fiction! I'll try my absolute best to update tomorrow. Please don't give up on me and thank you again!!!! XD :)