Fiance

Love

Yi Jung: What do you mean you're my fiance?

 Eun Jae: Wait your parents didn't tell you anything? You and I are going to get engaged.

Yi Jung: What? They didn't say anything about a fiance? When did this happen, and why?

Eun Jae: It was an arranged marrige. Originally I was suppose to marry your brother, but since he gave up being a potter I have to marry you now.

Yi Jung: Wait weren't you and my brother together, I even saw you guys. You guys love each other and I know it.

Eun Jae: We were but not anymore, and i love you now.

Eun Jae ran to Yi Jung and hugged his arm with a smile on her face. Which really started Ga Eul. She just stood there still in shock. She thought I look like an idiot, I should just go.

Ga Eul: I'm gonna go inside and find Jan Di. It was nice to see you again Eun Jae seonsangnim. 

Eun Jae: Oh okay, it was nice to see you again too Ga Eul.

Yi Jung was going to tell her not to go but he just couldn't get the words out of his mouth. Ga Eul went inside and saw Jan Di.

Jan Di: Ga Eul, what's wrong? Did something happen?

Ga Eul: Oh no nothing happened at all, I am just fine.

Ga Eul tried to smile because she didn't want to ruin a perfectly good party. Then Yi Jung and Eun Jae came inside.

Woo Bin: Yah, is that you Eun Jae?

Eun Jae: Yeah it's me alright.

Jun Pyo: Hey, it sure has been a while since we've seen you.

Woo Bin: What are you doing here?

Eun Jae: Well I have some amazing news. I am Yi Jung's fiance!!

Everyone froze and was in complete shock, except for Yi Jung and Ga Eul since they already knew.

Woo Bin tried to lighten the mood.

Woo Bin: Oh really that's..um..great.

Eun Jae: Yeah I know right.

Jan Di took Ga Eul to another room.

Jan Di: Did you know about this Ga Eul? Is that why you were looking so down?

Ga Eul: Yeah I knew about this, I found out outside. And I am not sad, it's fine with me. Yi Jung subae can get married if he wants to. 

Jan Di: Ga Eul I'm not stupid, I know you care and it does bother you. Look if you tell him how you feel things might change you dont even know if he likes her or not. Why don;t you just go and ask him.

Ga Eul: I think he does like her. Jan Di, she was his first love and they both liked each other she even told me that she tried to confess to him once, but didn't get to. If she did they would be together now. He probably still likes her even now.

Jan Di: Ga Eul, you dont know that for sure. Go and ask him now, if you don't you will never know how he feels.

Ga Eul thought that Jan Di was right. But she wasn't brave enough to ask him. She couldn't take to be rejected by him again. She didn't know what to do.

Jun Pyo pulls Yi Jung to the side.

Jun Pyo: Did you know about this already?

Yi Jung: Yeah, I did.

Jun Pyo: Yah, do you not like Ga Eul anymore?

Yi Jung: I didn't know that my parents had done this I was just as shocked as you were.

Jun Pyo: Look, if you like Ga Eul then be with her, but if you don't then don't. Take matters into your own hands. Don't let your parents decide who you have to marry.

Yi Jung: Yeah you're right.

When the party was over everyone started walking outside to their cars.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang I'll take you home.

Ga Eul: No it's fine Yi Jung subae I can take a cab.

Eun Jae: No just go with us Ga Eul.

Ga Eul nodded her head. And went inside the car. Yi Jung drove to Eun Jae home first.

Eun Jae: Bye fiance and Ga Eul.

Then Yi Jung drove to Ga Eul's house. They were silent in the car for the whole drive. Ga Eul was relived when they were finally at her house. She got out of the car.

Ga Eul: Thank you for driving me home Yi Jung sunbae, good night.

Just when she was about to go to her apartment Yi Jung got out of the car too.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang, I don't know how this happened,but I will stop it. And after I have stopped it I have something very important to tell you. But before that please wait a little while. Good night.

Then he got into his car and left. Ga Eul didn't know what to do, but she decide to wait until she heard what Yi Jung sunbae had to say.


I hope you guys like it, sorry for taking so long just have a lot of homework. smiley Please comment I really would appreciate it if you guys do, it make me feel less lazy to write. So please tell me what you think about the story so far, or any questions you might have!!cheeky