Amusement Park

Love

Ga Eul got such little sleep last night. She kept on thinking about what Yi Jung did last night. She really could get him out of her head. Then all of a sudden the phone rang.

Ga Eul: Hello....oh hey Jan Di...what? Amusement park? With who? You? And me? Oh ok I guess so. Alright I will meet you outside. Bye. Ga Eul got changed and went outside.

Jan Di: Ga Eul!! Come on let's get going.

Ga Eul: Ah Jan Di yeah let's go.

They drove to the amusement park and at the front they met Yi Jung, Jun Pyo, and Woo Bin. Also Woo Bin's date. Ga Eul looked puzzled because she thought it would only be her and Jan Di together. She also really couldn't face Yi Jung. Before they reached them Ga Eul and Jan Di talked while walking.

Ga Eul: Yah Jan Di what are they doing here I thought it was just you and me.

Jan Di: Oh sorry I thought you knew that they were coming to. You know how I always end up with the F4 even if it is not all of them. Why is something wrong?

Ga Eul: No. Ha ha, how could something be wrong?

Jun Pyo: Yah Geum Jan Di what the heck took you so long.

Jan Di: Calm down I am here now aren't I?

Woo Bin: Oh Ga Eul you are here too. Great, now Yi Jung also has a date.

Ga Eul: D..d..d..date? Who me? What are you guys talking about?

Yi Jung: We're all here to have fun and we are all here with dates except for me and you. So you are naturally my date now.

Yi Jung smiled his seductive smile like he always does. Ga Eul looked away from embarrassment. She still couldn't face him.

Jun Pyo: Cha, let's go guys.

They all entered the park together. Yi Jung tried to get closer to Ga Eul, but she kept walking fast and getting close to Jan Di. Yi Jung just smiled when he noticed that. He knew exactly why she was acting the way she was.

Ga Eul: Oh my gosh, Jan Di, this park is so big.

Jan Di: I know right. It belongs to Jun Pyo's friend.

Jun Pyo: Okay now let's ride some roller coasters. unless you guys want to spit up and just go with our dates.

Ga Eul: NO.... I mean let's all just stay together and have fun.

Woo Bin: Yeah you guys go ahead and do that. Me and my date here would like to spend some quality time together. See you guys later.

Jun Pyo: Alright. Okay then, yah Yi Jung, roller coasters?

Yi Jung: Yeah sure.

Jun Pyo: You ladies want to come too?

Jan Di and Ga Eul looked at each other with smiles.

Jan Di: We definitely want to go too.

They all got in line and waited. After about 15 minutes it was their turn to get on. Jan Di sat with Jun Pyo. Yi Jung got into the seat and extended his hand out to Ga Eul. She hesitated a little but finally took his hand and got in. The ride finally started and they started going up.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang, if you get scared at anytime you can just grab my hand, okay?

Ga Eul was too embarrassed to look and answer him. Her heart was beating fast because of the ride, and Yi Jungbeing next to her made it beat even more. She also even started to think about the hug that Yi Jung gave her yesterday, which made her heart beat even faster. Then the ride went down. Ga Eul was so shocked that she immediately grabbed Yi Jung's hand. She held it really tight. Yi Jung turned and saw what she did and smiled. The minute that Ga Eul touched his hand her heart beated even faster. She thought that if her heart beats any faster it might exploded. After a couple spins and turns the ride was over. When it stopped Ga Eul had not let go of his hand. She didn't even realized that she was still holding out to his hand. She turned his way and he smiled at her.

Yi Jung: I knew you were going to hold my hand so that is why i told you it was okay.

Ga Eul finally realized that she was still holding his hand and quickly let go. She got out of the seat and walked to Jan Di.

Jan Di: Ga Eul  and Yi Jung sunbae, how was it?

Yi Jung: It was okay I guess.

Jun Pyo: Yeah it wasn't long enough.

Jan Di: Ah Ga Eul what happed to your face? It is so red. Do you have a fever or something? It really is really red.

Ga Eul: Oh it's nothing. It was probably just the roller coaster.

Yi Jung chuckled to himself.

Jun Pyo: Okay now let's go to another ride.

Ga Eul: Um you guys can go ahead I think I won't go on this one.

Jan Di: I'll stay here with you then.

Jun Pyo: Alright then let's go Yi Jung.

Jun Pyo and Yi Jung left Jan Di and Ga Eul alone to talk.

Jan Di: Yah, what's wrong with you today? You usually love roller coasters. Everytime we get the chance to go to one you always want to ride everything. What's wrong tell me.

Ga Eul: It's nothing. Don't worry.

Jan Di: This is about Yi Jung sunbae isn't it?

Ga Eul: No what are you talking about?

Jan Di: Chu Ga Eul, tell me the truth. I know this is about him. Now just tell me what happened.

Ga Eul: Well, Yi Jung sunbae hugged me from the back last night and tried to tell me something. I don't know what it is. And now I just can't seem to face him. And during the roller coaster ride my heart was beating so fast because of him.

Jan Di: Do you want to know what he was going to say?

Ga Eul: Um well yes but I think that if I do find out what he wants to say, it would really ruin everything. I mean I don't know. A lot of things are happening right now and he is getting married.

Jan Di: But he is not married yet. Why don't you just do something, and ask him what it was he wanted to say. You might regret it if you don't. You're my best friend and I don't want you to regret anything, so just ask him.

Ga Eul: I don't know Jan Di. I feel that if I really do find out, everything will turn even more complicated. And that is the last thing I want.

Jun Pyo: Hey guys we're back.

Jan Di: Took YOU guys long enough. We have been waiting for about 2 hours.

Jun Pyo: Okay I'm sorry but we saw more rides that were better so we decided to ride them.

Yi Jung: Let's go get something to eat.

Jun Pyo: Yeah I am starving.

The four of the went to a big buffet restaurant. They all went around and grabbed food and ate.

Jan Di: Wow the food here is really good.

Yi Jung: Yeah Jun Pyo, your friend really did a good job picking this restaurant to be put in this park.

Yi Jung look over at Ga Eul and noticed that she was eating really slowlyand not a lot. He put some more food on her plate.

Yi Jung: Eat more Ga Eul yang. Or else you're going to get sick.

Ga Eul looked away in embarrassment. Jun Pyo saw what Yi Jung did, and followed exactly what he did.

Jun Pyo: Eat more. I like my future wife nice a plup.

Yi Jung and Ga Eul laughed really hard.

Jan Di: Yah!! Goo Jun PYO!! What is that suppose to mean?

Yi Jung: Yah Jun Pyo, that is not what I did at all. But then again you always know how to take something and make it your own.

Then after they were done eating they got out of the buffet.

Jun Pyo: Hey look the sun is about to set. So the park is about to close. Let's go home.

Jan Di: No wait let's ride the ferris wheel. I would love to see the sunset in a ferris wheel.

Yi Jung: Yeah let's go it will be beautiful.

Jun Pyo: Ok let's go. Oh it looks like there can only be two people at a time. Alright Jan Di and I will go together, and Yi Jung, you and Ga Eul can go together.

Ga Eul: W..w..wait...but..

Before she could say anything their were already riding it. Ga Eul sat on one side, and Yi Jung sat on the other. For a few minutes they sat in silence. Ga Eul's heart was beating fast again so she tired to look outside instead of at Yi Jung. But Yi Jung kept his eyes straight at her.

Yi Jung: So today was nice right?

Ga Eul: Yeah...

Yi Jung: How is work and the kindergarten? Oh and how are the kids?

Ga Eul: Fine...

Yi Jung knew that if he didn't do something they would just sit here for the whole ride. He went over to the other side and sat next to Ga Eul. This shocked her, but she didn't stop looking at the sky. Yi Jung smiles at her.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul: Are you going to just keep avoiding me Ga Eul yang? We still have a lot to talk about. I have a lot of things that I didn't get to say to you on the first day that I got back.

Ga Eul doesn't say a word, and she doesn't move. Then suddenly Yi Jung turns her around to face him, and they come face to face. Ga Eul turns red instantly. They were just too close to each other.

Yi Jung: I missed you Ga Eul yang. I really missed you a lot.

Ga Eul heart raced even faster. She couldn't believe that he just said that to her. SHe was both happy and embarrassed.

Yi Jung: Thoughout my whole trip I kept thinking about you. And I know you also thought about me.

Ga Eul wanted to respond, but could get the words out.

Yi Jung: Isn't there anything you want to say?

Yi Jung could tell that Ga Eul couldn't and wouldn't say anything, so he slowly leaned in closer to her. Ga Eul slowly closed her eyes. Yi Jung also slowly closes his eyes. Just when their lips were about to touch, the ride totally stops. Ga Eul and Yi Jung both open their eyes. Ga Eul quickly pulls away from him and gets out of the ride. Yi Jung follows her.

Jun Pyo: What is wrong with you guys. Both of your faces are so red.

Yi Jung: It was just really hot in there. Okay let's go home.

They all went to the parking lot.

Jun Pyo: Jan Di I'll take you home.

Jan Di: Ok. Bye you guys.

Ga Eul: Bye.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang I'll take you home.

Ga Eul: Ok...

On the way hoem both Yi Jung and Ga Eul didn't say a word to each other. Then they finally made it to Ga Eul's house. Ga Eul gets out of the car. Yi Jung also does the same, and walks over to her.

Ga Eul: Thanks for taking me home. I had fun.

Yi Jung: Me too.

Ga Eul: Good night Yi Jung sunbae.

Ga Eul turns to leave,  but while she is leaving something happens. Yi Jung takes her arm, turns her around, and kisses her cheek.

Yi Jung: Good night Ga Eul yang.

Yi Jung gets in his car and leaves. Ga Eul just stands there in amazment. She is too shocked to even move. She could not believe that Yi Jung just kissed her on the cheek.


Thanks for all of my subscribers. I love you guys. And thanks so much for the comments. I really love seeing comments.cheeky I am so sorry that it took so long for me to write this chapter. I have just been so busy, so I never got around to it. But I promise that if I have more comments then I will update faster. I don't know why, but the comments really encourage me to write more and more frequently. So please please comment when you read this story. I promise that i won't take so long on the next chapter. I also hope i didn't lose anybody, since I took so long. angel Once again thank you guys so much and please subscribe and comment!!!laugh