Telling The Truth

Love

Ga Eul: Sunbae!

Yi Jung's Mom: What did you just say?

Yi Jung: I said she is the woman that I love and I am going to date her.

Yi Jung's Mom: Yi Jung-

Eun Jae's dad comes over to Yi Jung and punches him again.

Ga Eul goes over to Yi Jung.

Ga Eul: Kuenchanayo?

Eun Jae's dad: YOU ANIMAL!! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER AND YOU SHOW UP HERE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!

Eun Jae's Mom: Honey I said stop it! They are people looking at us.

Eun Jae's Dad: LET THEM LOOK! LET THEM ALL SEE WHAT KIND OF A MONSTER THIS BOY IS!!

Yi Jung's Dad: I'm very sorry. He didn't me that. You know how boys are at his age. He is just playing around. Don't take him seriously. 

Yi Jung: I'm being serious. I love this girl and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Ga Eul: Sunbae, guemanhaeyo! (stop it!)

Eun Jae's Dad: What did you just say?

He is about to hit Yi Jung one more time but his wife walks over to Yi Jung. She raises her hand and is about to slap Yi Jung when Ga Eul step's in front of Yi Jung. Ga Eul gets slapped in the face instead. Everyone is shocked when this happens. Yi Jung faces Ga Eul and touches her face.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang! Kuenchana? Let me see.

Ga Eul brushes his hands away. She then bows.

Ga Eul: Joesonghamida. (I'm sorry.) Please do not blame Sunbae. This is all my fault. I use to like Yi Jung sunbae, so he is just trying not hurt my feelings. But there is nothing between us. You all have nothing to worry about.

Yi Jung; Ga Eul yang! What do you mean there is nothing between us?

Eun Jae: That's enough!

Everyone turns around and sees Eun Jae. Her parents run over to her.

Eun Jae's Mom: Eun Jae! Kuenchana?

The doctor also comes out with her.

Eun Jae's Dad: Doctor, what happened to my daughter? Why was she sent to the hospital.

Doctor: Well, I don't know if it is right for me to say it. I believe you soud hear it from your daughter. Please let her rest. She is alright now.

Eun Jae's Mom: Eun Jae, what happened?

Eun Jae: I cut myself.

Everyone was extremely shocked when they heard this.

Eun Jae's Dad: Mwoh? Wae?

Eun Jae: Because, I was tired of living this life! You guys were forcing me to marry someone I didn't love! Also, that person actually really loved someone else, so of course I didn't want to marry him. Because I know what it feels like to not be able to marry the person you love.

Eun Jae's Mom: Eun Jae-

Eun Jae: I love Yi Hyun oppa. And I want to be with him, not Yi Jung.

Eun Jae's Dad: I know that but still-

Eun Jae: Don't the both of you see how hard this is for me? I love him! If you both love you, you'll let me be with Yi Hyun oppa.

Eun Jae's Mom: Eun Jae...

Yi Hyun: I love you too, Eun Jae!

Everybody turns around to find Yi Hyun.

Yi Jung: Hyung....

Eun Jae: O...Op...Oppa? Oppa!!

Eun Jae goes and runs to Yi Hyun and they hug. Eun Jae is now crying in Yi Hyun's arms.

Yi Hyun: Bianhe! I heard that you were in the hospital so I had to come and see you. I'm sorry I left you. That was stupid. I was a coward. I knew that if I came back here I would have to take over the family business, and I was too afraid to. But losing you is worse. I'll take over the family business if it means I can have you. I promise I'll never do something like that again for as long as I live.

Eun Jae and Yi Hyun start to kiss each other.

AAAWWWW!! That is soooo great! I'm so happy for the both of them.

Yi Hyun takes Eun Jae's hand and walk over to his parents.

Yi Hyun: Omma, Appa, Bianhaeyo. I have been gone for a very long time. I was wrong. I was young and scared when I left. But now I realized that my place is here. I am willing to take over the family business and be you successor if you are willing to have me.

Yi Hyun bows to his parents. His mother walks over to him. She lifts his head up and touches his face.

Yi Jung & Yi Hyun's Mom: Of course we will. You are our son and we love you. Bogoshipda, wori adeul. (I missed you, my son.)

His mom hugs him while she starts to cry. Ga Eul notices Yi Jung starts to wipe his eyes.

Sunbae, are you crying?

Their father comes over and pats Yi Hyun on the back.

Yi Jung & Yi Hyun's Dad: All that matter's is that you're back.

Yi Hyun walks over to Eun Jae's parents.

Yi Hyun: Aunty, Uncle, joesonghamida. I promise to take care of your daughter forever. I was young and foolish. I will never make that mistake again. I will never hurt her ever again, so please allow us to be together.

Eun Jae: Omma, Appa, please?

Eun Jae's Dad: Alright. Just this last time. You're lucky that I always liked you.

Eun Jae's dad smiles and give Yi Hyun a hug. Eun Jae's mom does the same. Eun Jae's parents then apologize to Yi Jung's parents, Yi Jung, and Ga Eul. They then take Eun Jae inside the room to talk. Yi Hyun walks over to Yi Jung.

Yi Hyun: Yi Jung It's been a long ti-

Yi Jung grabs his brothers collar.

Ga Eul: Sunbae! What are you doing?

Tears start to fall from Yi Jung's eyes.

Sunbae...

Yi Jung: You want to come back? Now you finally decide to come back? And you think that I can just act like nothing ever happened?

Yi Hyun: Yi Jung I'm sorry I didn't-

Yi Jung: You're sorry? Are you really? Do you think that just because you say that you are sorry that is it? DO YOU KOW WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOU??

Ga Eul: Sunbae! Kuemanhaeyo!

Yi Hyun: I know. Bianhae. I know that because of me you almost had to marry someone you didn't love. Bianhae I-

Yi Jung was about to punch his brother, but he hugs him instead.

Yi Jung: HYUNG!! Do you know how much I missed you??!?!?

More tears start to fall from Yi Jung's eyes. As Ga Eul see this she starts to cry. Yi Jung and Yi Hyun's parents also start to cry. Yi Hyun is shocked by Yi Jung, but then he hugs Yi Jung back.

Yi Hyun: Bianhae, wori dongseng. (I'm sorry, my little brother.) Hyung promises that he will never leave you again. I'm going to stay by your side for the rest of you life.

They finally let go of each other. Yi Hyun wipes Yi Jung's face.

Yi Hyun: What's with these tears? Are you man?

This makes Yi Jung laugh.

Yi Hyun: And who is this? Yi Jung you haven't intorduced her to me yet.

Yi Jung: Oh, this is Chu Ga Eul. She is the woman I am going to dat-

Yi Jung & Yi Hyun's Mom: Yi Hyun, let's go inside. Eun Jae is probably waiting for you.

Yi Hyun: Oh yeah.

Yi Jung & Yi Hyun's Mom: Yi Jung, you should go inside too.

Yi Jung: I'm going to take Ga Eul yang home first.

Ga Eul: No it's okay, I can go home by myself.

Yi Jung: No, I'll take you home. You guys go ahead and go in first. I'll come right back.

Yi Hyun: Okay. Bye Ga Eul sshi. See you next time.

Ga Eul: Dae, annyeonggigyeseyo (goodbye). 

Ga Eul then goes over to Yi Jung's parents and bows.

Ga Eul: Annyeonggigyeseyo. I'm sorry for all the trouble I have caused.

Yi Jung & Yi Hyun's Dad: Yeah. Bye Ga Eul sshi. Can't wait to see you again.

Yi Jung & Yi Hyun's Mom: Yi Hyun, let's go.

Is Sunbae's mom ignoring me? No, it's probably just my imagination. 

What is wrong with Omma?

Yi Jung & Yi Hyun's Mom: Yi Jung, hurry back.

In the car, things were awkward between Yi Jung and Ga Eul. They finally get to Ga Eul's house. She talkes off her seatbelt. 

Ga Eul: Thank you for taking me home. Annyeonggigyeseyo.

Ga Eul gets out of the car and starts to walk to her door. Yi Jung gets out too and walk towards Ga Eul.

Yi Jung: You haven't given me you're answer yet.

Ga Eul stops walking, but she doesn't turn around.

Yi Jung: You heard what I said to my parents. Saranghae. What about you?

Ga Eul:.....

Yi Jung goes over to Ga Eul and turns her around.

Yi Jung: I said that I love you. What about you?

Ga Eul:....

Yi Jung: Tell me the truth. Tell me how you really feel, and if you reject me again this time I promise I'll leave you alone.

Ga Eul looks away. 

Yi Jung: Araseo. Bianhae, I'll leave you alone. 

Sunbae....Bianhaeyo....

Yi Jung let's go of Ga Eul. He starts to go to his car. 

Should I really let you go? What is stopping us now? You're not engaged anymore.... Am I allowed to love you now?

I gues I'm just not as important to her as I thought I was.....

Yi Jung was about to reach his car when Ga Eul hugs him from the back. He stops when she does this.

Is she hugging me? Is this really Chu Ga Eul hugging me???

Yi Jung tries to turn around but Ga Eul stops him.

Ga Eul: Don't turn around. Just listen to me.

Yi Jung:....

Ga Eul: Joahaeyo. ( I like you.) Ani, saranghaeyo. (No, I love you.) And, bianhaeyo. I hurt you so many time, Sunbae. But I don't want to do that anymore. Since you were able to show some courage, I will too. Sunbae, saranghaeyo. 

Yi Jung turns around to face Ga Eul, but Ga Eul covered her face with her hands.

Yi Jung: Let me see your face.

Ga Eul: No. It'll be all red.

Yi Jung  takes Ga Eul's hands off her face. He uses both hands to touch her face. They stare deep into each other's eyes. 

This is bad. I really do love him.

This is bad. I really do love her.

Yi Jung: Nadu saranghae. (I love you too.)

Yi Jung then brings her face closer to him and they kiss.


How was it?????? Lot's of new suprises, I know!!!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! I know a lot of you have probably been looking foward to this!! Please comment and subscribe!! I want to hear your guys' reaction to what just happened!!! OOOOOO Also! If you guys love this story, then upvote this story! I would really appreciate that!!! Saranghaeyo!!!!!