What is going on?

Love

Yi Jung went to his parents' house to find out more about why he has to get married Eun Jae. He saw his father in the living room, so he went over to him. He saw that he was with a woman that wasn't his mother again. He grabbed the woman's hand.

Yi Jung: Get out now.

So Hyun Sub: I will see you tomorrow night my dear. For now please leave my son and I alone.

She left. Yi Jung was already angry, and now this just made him even more furious. He looked at his father with angry eyes.

Yi Jung: You can never stop can you? Are you just going to do this till you die?

Hyun Sub: He he, probably

Yi Jung: Do you not care at all for your own wife?

Hyun Sub: She is a wonderful woman that doesn't deserve a husband like me.

Yi Jung: Whatever, I didn't come here to talk about this. i came to talk about the arranged marriage. Why am I engaged to Eun Jae?

Hyun Sub: Well, you know that your brother has left this famliy, so now you are my eldest son. Originally your brother was going to be my successor, and he was going to be Eun Jae's fiance, but he ran away from home. So now you are my successor, and Eun Jae's fiance. Her parents and your mother have also agreed to this. Besides, it was time for your mother and I to pick a bride for you anyway.

Yi Jung: I don't want to marry her. I want to marry someone that I love.

Hyun Sub: And who would that be?

Yi Jung stayed silent.

Hyun Sub: Last time I checked you were doing the exact samething that I am doing. How could you ever truly love someone. 

Yi Jung: Say what you want, but no matter what I am not going to marry the person that you and mother choose for me. I'll pick my own bride whether you like it or not.

Hyun Sub: Well, I guess I can't really stop you but what about your mother, and Eun Jae's parents? I am pretty sure that they will not give in to you that easily.

Yi Jung: That is my problem not yours.

He left the house. Then he went to his mother's house. When he was inside, he saw his mother sitting on the couch doing nothing.

Yi Jung: Mom

Mom: Yi Jung, come, please sit.

He went and sat next to his mother.

Mom: It's been a while how are you?

Yi Jung: I am fine, I came to talk aobut something.

Mom: What is it?

Yi Jung: Please don't make my get married to Eun Jae.

Mom: Honey, please don't start with me.

Yi Jung: I want to get married to someone that I love.

Mom: I am just doing this for you. I dont want you to get hurt like I did. Eun Jae is a very nice girl, and I know that she will never hurt you.

Yi Jung: Mother please, Eun Jae was my past not my future, and besides Hyung loves her so I can't marry her.
 Also, I don't even love her anymore.

Mom: Yi Jung

Yi Jung: Mom, I don't want to marry someone that i have no feelings for.

Mom: Do you have a person that you love right now?

Yi Jung: That is something that I don't want you to be the first person to know.

Mom: Yi Jung

Yi Jung: Either way I am not going to marry anyone that you or your husband chooses for me. I'm leaving

Yi Jung leaves the house and all of a sudden his phone rings.

Yi Jung: Hello... oh Jun Pyo, what is it? A party, now? Okay, I am on my way.

Yi Jung goes to Jun Pyo's house. He sees that Ga Eul is also there.

Jun Pyo: I am glad that everyone is here. Today's party is to celebrate me and Jan Di getting married!

Everyone laughed.

Woo Bin: Wooo! You go Goo Jun Pyo.

Jan Di: Alright that's enough, it's not like you are going to announce it to the whole world or something.

Jun Pyo: Should I?

Jan Di: Yah, of course not.

Everyone laughed again.

Ga Eul went outside to the balcony to get some air. Yi Jung sees her and follows he quietly. She doesn't notice that he was behind her. Yi Jung gives her a back hug. Which really shocks Ga Eul.

Ga Eul: Yi Jung sunbae, w...wh..what are you doing?

Yi Jung lays his head on hers and doesn't say anything. Ga Eul's face turns red and her heart beats really fast. She is really happy, but at the sametime she is really confused.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang I have a very important person in my heart. You could even say that I love that person. That person means the whole world to me, and I wuold do anything for that person. Do you want to know who that person is?

Ga Eul didn;t say anything. She was too embarressed to say anything to him.

Yi Jung: That person is.....

Woo Bin: What are you guys doing here? You guys are missing all the fun... Oh...um.. did i interrupt something?

Yi Jung had let go of Ga eul, and Ga eul was too embarressed to turn around.

Yi Jung: No, you weren't

Woo Bin: Well I will go inside. You guys take your time talking.

Yi Jung turns to Ga Eul that was still not turned around.

Yi Jung: I don't think telling you what I was going to say now would be such a good idea, so I will tell you when we are all alone.

Yi Jung turns around a goes inside.

Ga Eul just stands there, still embarressed about what just happened. She was almost pretty sure that she knew who the person that Yi Jung was talking about. And she was pretty sure what Yi Jung was trying to tell her all  along.


How was it? Please comment, it really encourages me to write more often. Also on the other three chapters I uploaded new pics, so please check them out. Thank you for reading, and once again please commentsheart