I Love You

Love

Yi Jung quickly ran as fast as he could to the hospital. He saw the rest of the F4 waiting outside of Ga Eul’s room.

Woo Bin: Yi Jung. Wow you got here fast.

Yi Jung: I ran here as fast as I could. Where’s Ga Eul?

 Ji Hoo: Inside her room.

Jun Pyo: Jan Di is helping her get ready because the doctor said that she could go home.

Yi Jung; Great because I really need to talk to her.

Woo Bin: What happened? It sounds urgent.

Yi Jung: Well, actually-

Just then, Jan Di and Ga Eul came out of the room.

There she is. I need to tell her right now before I lose my chance.

Ga Eul is shocked when she notices that Yi Jung is back.

Why is he here? How am I suppose to face him after all those things I said to him? No I can’t get involved with him again. I have to get away.

Jan Di: Ah, Yi Jung sunbae? You came back.

Yi Jung: Yeah….

Jun Pyo: Cha cha, let’s all go get something to eat. I’m starving right now.

Woo Bin: Yeah me too. Let’s go to a buffet.

No I can't face him. I’m going to have to think of an excuse to leave.

Ga Eul: Actually, I’m really tired. I want to go home and rest if that’s ok with you guys.

Jan Di: Are you sure? Do you want me to go with you?

Ga Eul: No that’s ok I’ll be fine.

Jan Di; Yeah but you just got out of a coma….

She’s trying to run away again.

Yi Jung: I’ll drive her home.

Ga Eul started panicking.

No! I can’t let him.

Ga Eul: Aniyo. Kuechanayo. I can just take a taxi.

Jan Di: No don’t take a taxi. Just let Yi Jung sunbae take you home. It’s much safer that way.

Ga Eul: No really I’m ok. You guys go on ahead.

Just then Yi Jung grabbed Ga Eul’s luggage from Jan Di

Ga Eul: Sunbae, it’s really ok. You don’t have to take me home.

Yi Jung: I know I don’t. I just want to.

Yi Jung said this with a smile. This make Ga Eul blush. Yi Jung then grabs Ga Eul’s hand and starts to leave.

Yi Jung: Bye guys.

Ga Eul: Su..Sunbae! Sunbae!!

Woo Bin: Aniyo! Have fun you guys.

Yi Jung drags Ga Eul into the parking lot. He opens his car door and pushes her inside. Then they start driving. Ga Eul turns towards Yi Jung.

Ga Eul: Yi Jung sunbae! I told you that it was fine. I can go home by myself.

Yi Jung: I know. But I wanted to take you home.

Ga Eul: (sigh) Stop the car.

Yi Jung:…

Ga Eul: Stop the car!

Yi Jung:…..

Ga Eul: I said STOP THE CAR!

Yi Jung: No.

Ga Eul: Sunbae!

Yi Jung:….

Ga Eul didn’t know what to do. I she wanted to do was get out of the car. So she decides to open the door a little. Yi Jung get shocked and immediately goes to the right and stops the car.

Yi Jung: Bicheoseo?!?!? Do you want to get us killed?!?!!?

Ga Eul doesn’t answer him and just gets out of the car. She starts walking. Yi Jung gets out of the car too.

Yi Jung: Yah Chu Ga Eul! Kogiseo!! (stop right there)

Ga Eul just continues to walk. Yi Jung runs over to her. He grabs her wrist and pulls her back to the car.

Ga Eul: Igonwayo. (let go)

Yi Jung opens the door again and pushes her inside. He then gets in too. They start driving again. This time he locks the doors.

Ga Eul: Sunbae.

Yi Jung:….

Ga Eul: Sunbae please just let me be by myself.

Yi Jung: No. I have something I need to talk to you about.

Ga Eul: (sigh) I don’t want to hear it. Please just let me go home by myself.

Yi Jung doesn’t answer her. Then they drive all the way to near the edge of a river.

Ga Eul: Why are we here?

Yi Jung: Because I need to talk to you.

Yi Jung gets out of the car. Ga Eul doesn’t get out so Yi Jung goes over to her side and opens the door. She still doesn’t come out so he pulls her out.

Yi Jung just stares at the river for a while.

I need to get out of here. Why are we here anyways?

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang I-

Ga Eul: Sunbae, I know what you’re going to talk about, and I don’t want to hear it so can we please just go?

Yi Jung: No

Ga Eul: Sunbae!

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang, I love you and I-

Ga Eul: Sunbae please stop!

Ga Eul turns away from Yi Jung. 

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang.

Ga Eul:.....

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang

Ga Eul:...

Yi Jung: Chu Ga Eul!

Ga Eul: Guemanhaeyo! (Stop it)

Yi Jung goes over to Ga Eul and turns her around.

Yi Jung: I'm sorry it's all my fault.

Ga Eul looks up to Yi Jung.

Yi Jung: I know I sound really rude right now, but I've just been really frustrated. 

Yi Jung hugs Ga Eul.

Yi Jung: And when I thought that I lost you, I didn't know what to do. 

Ga Eul: Sunbae we can't do this.

Yi Jung looks at Ga Eul.

Yi Jung: Wae? Because of Eun Jae?

Ga Eul: She's your fiance. I don't want to hurt her.

Yi Jung: None of that matters.

Ga Eul: What do you mean none of that matter? Of course that matters.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul-

Ga Eul: Don't you remember what happened to you guys on Valentine's Day? How can you do that again?

Yi Jung: It's not going to happen again.

Ga Eul: You don't know that. Please let's just stop this.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang if you would just listen to me-

Ga Eul: No, I'm going to go. 

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang

Ga Eul starts to leave. Yi Jung runs over to her and gives her a back hug.

Ga Eul: Sunbae! Guemanhaeyo!

Ga Eul struggles and tries to get away from Yi Jung. Yi Jung just continues to hug her.

Ga Eul: Guemanhaeyo!!

Yi Jung:.....

Ga Eul begins to cry.

Ga Eul: Please! Guemanhaeyo!!

Yi Jung: Sarahae!

Ga Eul stops moving. 

What did he just say?

Ga Eul stops struggling and does not say anything becuase she is too shocked.

Ga Eul: De? (what)

Yi Jung: Saraghae.

Ga Eul is now completely speechless.

Ga Eul: S..Sun..Sunbae....

Yi Jung: I mean it.

Ga Eul:.....

Yi Jung turns Ga Eul around.

Yi Jung: I'm sorry it took me this long to say those words. I meant to say them to you, but I have always had a hard time saying things like this. I really do mean what I say. I meant it last time and I mean it now.

Tears started falling from Ga Eul's eyes.

Why did he have to say that? Why? I CAN'T. I have to stop this now.

Why is she crying? Man, I should have said this earlier. But I'm glad I said it at all.

Ga Eul: Sunbae please.... Please don't say that to me.

Yi Jung: Mwoh? Wae? 

Ga Eul: Saying that will just make everything more complicated. So please stop.

Yi Jung: How is it complicated? You love me. I love you. What is so complicated about that?

Ga Eul: I never said that I loved you. And what about Eun Jae soesengnim?

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang I know that you love me.

Ga Eul: It doesn't matter. And besides, you have an arranged marriage. I can't get in the way of that. 

Yi Jung: It will be fine.

Ga Eul: Aniyo. It won't be. 

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang-

Ga Eul: I have to go.

Ga Eul was starting to leave when Yi Jung grabs her wrist.

Yi Jung: It's fine because Eun Jae doesn't love me. 

Ga Eul: Mwohraguyo? (what did you say)

Yi Jung: She doesn't love me. She is still in love with my hyung. She just came back to make him jealous. She didn't mean to hurt you. She didn't know that I was in love with you.

Ga Eul: Guegechongmerieyo? (Is that true)

Yi Jung: Yes it is.


Sorry for taking so long with the update!!! I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY!!1 But now that it is summer I can do more updates! I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO UPDATE TORROW!! So please keep reading. Please do not forget to subscribe and comment!! Fighting! Please tell me what you think of the story! You can send me a message if you want to let me know what you want me to add into the story or if you wnat to tell me what is good or bad about the story! Thank you all for reading!!!!1 Saranghaeyo!!!!!! =)