Confessions

Love

 

Hi! Just wanted to say that the Pink is Ga Eul's thought's. And in the Blue is Yi Jung's thoughts


Yi Jung and Ga Eul stayed hugging each other for a while. The both of them did not want to let go of each other. Finally Yi Jung breaks the hug and keeps his hands on Ga Eul's shoulders. They stare at each other's eyes.

I've missed her so much! I have to tell her today. no matter what I have today. I'm not going to miss my chance again!

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang.... I'm so sorry.

Yi Jung hugs her again. Ga Eul is kind of suprised by this.

Ga Eul: Sunbae... Why are you apologizing so much?

Yi Jung: Mianhae. I should have turned arounded when you called for me. I never should have ignored you like that.

Ga Eul: Sunbae, kuenchanayo. You didn't do anything wrong. It's not like you knew that the truck was coming.

Yi Jung: That's just it, I didn't do anything.

Yi Jung hugs her tighter.

Yi Jung: I don't know what I would've done if I lost you.

Ga Eul: Sunbae...

Yi Jung breaks the hug again and looks at Ga Eul's eyes.

Yi Jung: I'll never do something like that ever again. I won't make the mistake of losing you again. From now on I'm going to protect you and I'm not going to give you up anymore.

Ga Eul: Sunbae, what do you mean?

Ga Eul was slowly starting to blush.

Yi Jung: I am going to stay by your side from now on.

Ga Eul: Sungbae, wait. I'm not really understanding what you are trying to say,

Yi Jung: I.... I.... The truth is that there has been something that I have been meaning to say to you for a long time.

Ga Eul:.....

He's going to say what I think he's going to say isn't he?

Yi Jung: Actually, I've wanted to say it to you since the first day I came back from Sweeden.

Ga Eul: Sunbae.....

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang.... I.... I.... The truth is that I.... I actually am in-

Ga Eul: Hajimaseyo.(don't do that/stop)

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang?

Ga Eul: I have a feeling I know what you are going to say.

Yi Jung:....

Ga Eul: But, don't say it please.

Yi Jung: What? Why not? You don't even know what I'm going to say in the first place.

Ga Eul: I do know and I don't want you to say it.

Yi Jung: Wae?

Ga Eul: Because if you do say it, then it will just make things even more complicated then it already is. So please don't say it.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang-

Ga Eul: Yi Jung sunbae, please don't and it wouldn't be right anyways.

Yi Jung: Wae??

Ga Eul: Because you are about to get married, remember? You have a fiance. What about Eun Jae sonsengnim?

Yi Jung: None of that matters to me. I never said that I agreed to that marriage in the first place.

Ga Eul: But it is an arranged marriage. Your parents decide and you can't do anything about it, remember you told me that before.

Yi Jung: Look, I promise that I'll find every wya possible to break this engagement.

Ga Eul: Okay. Let's say you do. What about Eun Jae songsengnim? What about her feelings? She loves you. I don't want her heart to be broken again.

Why is she being so stubborn?

Yi Jung: What about you? What about your feelings? I don't want you to get hurt either.

Ga Eul: I won't get hurt. She loves and she is your fiance. It's not right for us to be doing this.

Yi Jung: I know but I can't help it. And I know that you can't either.

Ga Eul: Look sunbae, I think what's best for us is to stay away from each other for a while, so can you please leave?

Yi Jung: Chu Ga Eul.

Ga Eul: Please leave.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang-

Ga Eul tears are starting to drop from her eyes so she gets up and head for the door.

I can't do this! I have to leave right now or im gonna...

Ga Eul: Fine if you won't leave then I will.

Ga Eul: starts walking Yi Jung grabs her wrist.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang. Don't. Don't go. I-

Ga Eul: Let me go.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang.

Ga Eul: I said let me go!

Ga Eul breaks lose from Yi Jung's grip harshly. Yi Jung was suprised but immediately gives her a back hug.Tears are starting to drop from Ga Eul's eyes.

Ga Eul: Let me go-

Yi Jung: Saranghae.

Ga Eul stops talking.

Did he just say.....

Yi Jung: I'm sorry it too me this long to say it. I couldn't find the courage to say it. You desreve a better guy than someone like me. But I can't help back anymore. Ga Eul yang, I love you.

Ga Eul: Let me go.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang.

Ga Eul: I said let me go!

Yi Jung: No! I'll never let you go ever again. I can't I when I finally have the courage to confess my love to you.

Ga Eul: We can't do this.

Yi Jung: Wae? Becuase of my parents? It's okay. I'll talk to them. Eun Jae? I don't love her so I can't marry her.

Ga Eul: It doesn't matter. We still can't.

Yi Jung: Wae? Because Eun Jae loves me? It's fine. I can talking to her and-

Ga Eul: The problem is that I don't love you.

Yi Jung is in complete shock when he hears this.

She's lying.

Yi Jung: Liar.

Ga Eul: I'm not lying.

Yi Jung: I know you're lying. You're just saying this because you feel bad and you don't want to make things even more complicated.

Ga Eul: No i'm not.

Yi Jung: It's okay. We can overcome this together.

Ga Eul: Stop it sunbae. We can't be together and even if we could I don't love you anyways.

Yi Jung: Stop lying to me! I know that you love me.

Ga Eul: How do you know? I never told you that I loved you.

Yi Jung: You confessed to me once before. And I can tell.

Ga Eul: That was just a stupid little crush that's over now. I was crazy. And how could I ever love a two-timing play boy?

Yi Jung: Chu Ga Eul! You are saying too much now!

Ga Eul broke free from Yi Jung's hug.

I'm sorry sunbae.

Ga Eul: You have no proof that I love you so lets just stop this right now.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang, let's not do this to each other anymore. All we are doing to hurting each other. I know that you have feelings for me.

Ga Eul: I don't love you.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang-

Ga Eul: I don't love you. I hate you.

Yi Jung takes a step back because he is so shocked.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang, how could you... how could you say something like that to my face?

Ga Eul's tears are starting to fall again so she turns around.

Ga Eul: I don't love you so please leave me alone from now on.

Ga Eul quickly heads for the door.

I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Yi Jung sunbae.

Suddenly, the door opens and the rest of the F4 come in with Jan Di.

Jun Pyo: Yah. Are you guys done confessing your love to each other? ....Hey... What's going on in here.

Jan Di sees that Ga Eul is in tears.

Jan Di: Ga Eul, what's wrong?

Ga Eul immediately runs out of the room.

Jan Di: Ga Eul!

Jan D chases after her.

Jun Pyo: Yi Jung, what happened?

Woo Bin: Are you okay?

Yi Jung says nothing but just stands there. tears start to fall from his eyes......


Hey! Sorry for not writing in a while!!! Hope you guys like it!!! I'll be able to write some more this week since I don't have school!!! YAY!!! Maybe even tomorrow!!!!!!!! Please keep reading and don't give up on me. Also please subscribe and comment!! I love you her what you guys think! You can also right what you might want to see in the fanfic. You can just message me that! Thanks! =)