Loneliness

Love

Yi Jung: Mwohragu? (What did you say)

Jun Pyo: You really didn’t know? She never told you?

Yi Jung: No! She never said anything to me. I don't get it. Why didn't she tell me about what happened?

Jan Di: Because she didn't want to make you worry, so she thought that she would just keep it a secret from you.

Yi Jung: And when were you guys planning on telling me about this?

Jan Di: Well, I assumed that Ga Eul told you already by now....

Yi Jung: Well she didn't. I mean how could she? We haven't had a decent conversation since she found out about Eun Jae. How was she suppose to tell me anything if we haven't stopped fighting?

Jan Di: Well, I think you should go apologize to her Sunbae.

Yi Jung: The problem is will she accept my apoplogy, or even talk to me after what I said?

Jan Di: I don't know....

Jun Pyo: Maybe you should wait a couple of days before you talk to her again, so that she can calm down a little.

Yi Jung: Maybe you're right...

Yi Jung waited about 3 days before he finally called Ga Eul. He kept calling her, but she wouldn't answer the phone. Yi Jung just keep calling her until she finally picks up.

Yi Jung: Oh, Ga Eul yang I- 

Ga Eul: I have nothing to say to you.

She then hangs up the phone. Yi Jung slams the phone when this happens. She then decided to call Jan Di.

Ga Eul: That idiot. Who does he think he is? 

Ga Eul was all alone in her house. She walks into her room and picks up the small family photo she has. She touches the picture.

Ga Eul:Omma, Appa.... Bogoshipda.....(Mom, Dad...I miss you..)

Tears started falling from her eyes as she thought of them. Suddenly her doorbell rang. Ga Eul walks over to the door.

Jan Di: Ga Eul, It's me.

Ga Eul quickly opens the door.

Ga Eul: Jan Di, I'm so glad to see you.....

Yi Jung: Anihyong!

Yi Jung was standing right in front of her with a smile on his face. 

Ga Eul: What are you doing here? Where is Jan Di?

Yi Jung: I'm here to see you of course!

Ga Eul:....

Yi Jung: Aren't you gonna let me in?

Ga Eul then shuts the door and locks it.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang! Open the door please! Yah! Ga Eul yang!

Ga Eul: Just go away Sunbae. Please, just leave me alone! 

Yi Jung: Come on! Don't be like that. I just wanna talk.

Ga Eul: I said no! Go away.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang, I'm sorry! I didn't know.

Ga Eul freezes when she hears this.

Yi Jung: Bianhe, if I had known I never would've said something like that.

Ga Eul: It doesn't matter. Just go.

Yi Jung: Ga Eul, let's go do something or let's just talk.

Ga Eul: No, I don't need your sympathy now that you know.

Yi Jung: I don't pity you! How could you say something like that?

Ga Eul: Gumenhaeyo, just go.

Yi Jung: No I'm not going to leave. I'm never going to leave you ever again!

Ga Eul:....

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang!

Ga Eul:.....

Yi Jung: Ga Eul yang, I'm going to wait until you open this door. I'm not going to leave until we talk.

There was no answer anymore. Yi Jung did not want to leave so he just continues to stay there. 6 hours later, at 8:00pm, it starts to rain. Ga Eul is now starting to worry.

Ga Eul: He couldn't still be there could he?

Ga Eul walks over to her window and peeks to see if Yi Jung was still there. She is shocked at what she sees. Yi Jung is still standing outside shivering. He was also all wet now. Ga Eul quickly runs to the door and opens it.

Ga Eul: Bichyeosseoyo?! (are you crazy?!) It's raining this hard and you're still here?

Yi Jung looks down at Ga Eul with a tired smile.

Yi Jung: I told you I wouldn't...leave....

Yi Jung then faints. Ga Eul quickly catches him.

Ga Eul: Sunbae!! Yi Jung sunbae!!

Yi Jung is now laying on the couch while Ga Eul is taking care of him. Ga Eul takes a wet cloth and starts wiping Yi Jung's forhead softly. She does this while closely looking at his face.

Why did you do such a thing? Are you an idiot? What if something serious happens to you? Why do you care about someone like me anyways? All I do is hurt you Sunbae...

Ga Eul then slowly moves her hand over to Yi Jung's face. She then touches Yi Jung's face. When this happens Yi Jung slowly opens his eyes. Ga Eul quickly moves her hand and pretends to be looking at something else.

Yi Jung: Ah, what happened?

Ga Eul: Are you awake? Kuenchanayo? How are you feeling?

Yi Jung: My head hurts....

Ga Eul: Waegureseoyo? (Why did you do that?)

Yi Jung: Why do you think I did it?

Ga Eul: Pabo... (Stupid)

Yi Jung: Look, I wanted to apologize to you, and I knew that if I didn't do that, then you would have never let me in. 

Ga Eul: But what if something bad happened? What if you fainted when I wasn't out there? What if I didn't come out? Just look at you now, you're sick.

Yi Jung:....

Yi Jung slowly smiled. He chucked a little.

Ga Eul: Yi Jung sunbae! This is not a time to bein laughing! You could've gotten hurt.

Yi Jung: Bianhe, I just thought that it was funny that you cared so much about me; eventhough you said you didn't love me.

Ga Eul: Ah... N..No.. I don't! And besides, just because I don't love you doesn't mean that I don't care a about you. 

Ga Eul blushed when she heard this and looked away from Yi Jung.

Ga Eul: I mean, you are my sunbae, So of course I care about you.

Yi Jung: Sunbae, huh? Is that all I am to you?

Yi Jung touches Ga Eul's hand. He also gets closer and closer to Ga Eul. 

Ga Eul: What do you....mean...

Ga Eul turns and faces Yi Jung. She is suprised becuase she did not know that they were so close to each other.

What is he doing? Why is he getting so close to me? 

Ga Eul: S..Sss.Sunbae....

Yi Jung touches Ga Eul's cheek. This causes Ga Eul to shake a little. Yi Jung slowly get closer.

Yi Jung: I'll stop if you ask me to....

Ga Eul wants to say something, but her body would not move. Yi Jung gets closer and closer. He slowly closes his eyes. Ga Eul slowly closes her eyes too. But then Ga Eul realizes what it happening, and so she pushes Yi Jung away.

Ga Eul: Yi Jung sunbae! Mohanneugoeyo? (What are you doing?)

Yi Jung: Well, I mean you didn't stop me.

Ga Eul: Sunbae geumanhaeyo! I told you that we can't do this.

Yi Jung: Because of my parents? Don't worry, I'll talking to them.

Ga Eul: Anihyo, it's because we are from different worlds. We don't match.

Yi Jung: What are you talking about? Guemanhe, I told you already, none of that matters. If I love you and you love me, then none of that matters.

Ga Eul: Of course it does! My life is already complicated enough. I have already been hurt deeply when my parents died...

Tears started to fall from her eyes when she mentioned her parents.

Ga Eul: I..I..I don't want to get hurt anymore.

Don't cry like that...

Yi Jung touches Ga Eul's faces and wipes the tears with his thumb.

Yi Jung: I won't hurt you.

Ga Eul: You don't know that. No one knows that future, and it's not just you. All the obstacles that come with starting a relationship with you can hurt me. I don't want that.

Yi Jung: I won't hurt you, and I won't let you get hurt. Do jikyoeljoolke. (I will protect you.)

Ga Eul: Sunbae...

Yi Jung moves closer to Ga Eul and slowly closes his eyes. They are about to kiss when Yi Jung's cellphone rang.

Yi Jung: Yoboseyo.....Dae? Araseoyo.

Ga Eul: Waegureyo?

Yi Jung: My mother just told me that Eun Jae is in the hospital because. She needs me to go there right away.

Ga Eul: Omo! Ok then you better hurry and go.

Yi Jung: Ok, I'm going to go then. Thanks for taking care of me.

Yi Jung was about to walk out of the door when he stopped.

Ga Eul: Waegureyo?

Yi Jung: Come with me.

Ga Eul: Dae??

Yi Jung: Come with me.

Ga Eul: Waeyo?

Yi Jung: I want to introduce you to my parents. I want them to know about us.

Ga Eul: Ahndueyo. (You can't)

Yi Jung: Gajia. (Let's go.)

Ga Eul: Sunbae, are you even listening to me? I said that we can't. And besides, we aren't even in a relationship right now.

Yi Jung: I am going to intoduce you to them and convince them right in front of you. That way you will have not reason to reject me anymore.

Ga Eul: Sss.Sunbae! Sunbae, wai-

Yi Jung quickly took Ga Eul to the hospital. When they finally arrive, Yi Jung drags Ga Eul over to the waiting room. Ga Eul is trying to resist.

Ga Eul: Sunbae! Sunbae! Wait!! Guemanhaeyo!

Yi Jung:....

Yi Jung doesn't say anything. He just continues to pull Ga Eul. Yi Jung finally sees his parents and Eun Jae's parents. Eun Jae's mom was crying. Yi Jung let's go of Ga Eul's hand when they are close to the parents.

I can't run away now. They already saw me hold hands with Sunbae. They are going to suspect something if I run away now. I'll jsut stay still right here. Maybe they will forget about me. 

Yi Jung's Mom: Oh! Yi Jung, there you are. You're finally here.

Yi Jung: How is Eun Jae?

Yi Jung's Mom: I don't know yet. The doctor is still in there.

Yi Jung: What happened anyways?

Eun Jae's Dad: Well, she has been very depressed these past few days! We found her fainted in her room!

Eun Jae's dad walks over to Yi Jung and grabs Yi Jung's collar on his shirt.

Eun Jae's Dad: This is all you're fault! She came home last time with a bunch of nonsense about how she wanted to break the engagement. Also, about how you both did not love each other, and how you two should not get married if you do not love one another! What did you say to her? She was not like this until the day you walked out on us! You caused all of this!

Eun Jae's Dad punches Yi Jung.

SUNBAE! No!

Eun Jae's Mom: Honey! Honey, stop that at once!

Eun Jae's Dad was also crying now. Yi Jung's mom helps Yi Jung get up.

Yi Jung's Dad: I am terribly sorry for all of the trouble that my son has caused. I did not teach him well.

Eun Jae's Dad: I think it would be best if you get your son out of my sight!

Yi Jung: Dae. 

Yi Jung's Mom: Yi Jung, guenchana? Let's go.

Yi Jung and his parents turned around to see Ga Eul still standing there.

Yi Jung's Dad: Ga Eul shi, it's nice to see you again.

Yi Jung's Dad had a sneaky smile on his face.

Ga Eul: Dae, aniyonghaseyo.

Yi Jung's Mom: Yi Jung, who is this?

Yi Jung walks over to Ga Eul and grabs her hand. Eun Jae's and Yi Jung's parents are suprised by this.  

 Yi Jung: Her name is Chu Ga Eul and she is the women that I love. 


I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!! Please keep supporting me by commenting and sub