A light???

Tell me the Truth.....

You were flying, arms wide open wind brushing past your hair, wipping it everywhere. You closed your eyes and let your self fall off the cliff you were standing on, the air brushing past your face felt good, you landed on a cloud it was soft you felt like styaing in this stae forever, it was pure bliss.....however it was all ruined. You heard voices......

"how longs has she been out?"

"dunno 3-4 days?"

"aish...how many times do I have to remind them, their under my roof!"

"nothing you say goes through their head, they just want to find her again"

"its all her fault, I'm blaming this all on her"

"oh come on now"

"No! if she didn't lead them on, or inspire them and then just dump them without warning then none of this would have happened"

"she probably has her reasons"

"reasons? Screw her reason, she's a selfish piece of trash, she ruined these boys lives"

you slowly opened your eyes to see two men. 

"She is the root and the cause of all this misery!" the one with brown hair said

"You need to be reasonable" the one with the blonde hair replied.

The one with the brown just shook his head and looked down at you

"Ah she awakes!!" and he bends down and smiles at you "hello, good" and he looked at his watch "afternoon sunshine" and you just look at him and slowly get up. You were in a white room, on a white bed. You had awhite goen on and your face ahd bandages on it and so did your wrists. You looked at them.

"W-W-Where am I??" you asked and the one with blonde hair smiled "don't worry you are safe" and you just nod "no where is safe, unless it's your own home" and you looked at him. And then flung the covers away and stepped out of bed, they both came rushing to you "woah...where do you think you're going?" and you looked at them "home" and you started walking. "You can't leave" and you titlted your head "why won't anyone let me go home" and you looked a little sad.

You then spotted a mirror, you started walking towards it, the blonde guy stopped you "i don't think thats good idea" you rolled your eyes and pushed him out the way, and went to the mirror.

What you saw was horrifying. Your whole left eye was swollen and a deep purple, your lip was cut and there was a lip bandage keeping it together. You touched your left eye, it was all squishy then you touched your cheeks which were all puffy. You sighed and rubbed your head "how can i go school?" and you turned around "explain!" and they jumped.

"Exactly who are you and what am I doing here?" and you walked and sat on the bed waiting for their replies. The brown hair guy introduced himself first "My name is Eunhyuk" and the blonde one bowed "my name is Donghae" and you nodded "well Eunhyuk and Donghae...where am I?" and they looked around "well this is EXO's home" and you jumped up "i want out now!" and they tried to calm you down "it's fine, they won't hurt you" and you shook your head "it's not that i'm worried about" and you got up and barged out the door. "Hey wait!" you heard them say but you shook your head and walked out, down the hall, down the stairs and you saw them all eating lunch....lunch?!? WTF!!! you saw your jacket on a couch, you walked over to it, they looked up and stopped eating.

You then made your way to the door "HOLD ON!!!" and you saw Eunhyuk run down the stairs "your wounds!" Donghae shouted, you touched your face, then someone appeared beside you and pushed you away from the door, you turned, Kim Jongdae. you think.

"Why can't you all just let me go home!!!" and you got angry real angry, you then were pulled by Donghae "just come back to the bed" and you looked at him "the one i've been lying in for bloody 3-4 days no thank you" and you flung your hand away from him. "You let me go home now!!" and you stomped your foot, you could feel it coming. Her. You coudl see her face smiling at you, you shook your head and tried to calm yourself down, but it was too late for calm. You turned around and grabbed Kim Jongdae's head and smashed it against the door. You heard the scraps of chairs, and a groaning Kim Jongdae. You felt a hand on your shoulder, you turned around and punch thme straight in the face, feeling his nose crack beneath your knuckles. You saw Park Chanyeol coming at you.

"Bring it on Park Chanyeol, come kill me" and he snarled and grabbed your head and smashed it against the ground "NOOOOOOOOOO CHANYEOL!!!" you heard Donghae shout, you winced in pain before wrapping your legs around Park Chanyeols neck and flinging yourself on top of his shoulders, you raised your fist up to break his neck, when a hand stopped you.  Park Chanyeol used this moment and flung himself back, making you fall on your back and him on your chest, your felt pain stinging through your body "Chanyeol get off her now!!" you saw the other EXO members they were looking down at you, you hated that look.

You wrapped your legs around Chanyeols neck and pulled his face up "she's going to break his neck!!!!" and you felt hands grab you, you elbowed them and made a run for the door, you saw a hand and then you looked up Wu Fan. "get out the way Wu Fan!" and he looked at you "make me" and you were furious, you kicked him, he stopped it. You tried to punch him, he blocked it, this was getting ridicolous and you just wanted to go home, so you pulled him close placed a kiss on his lips, his eyes went wide, then you punched him in the gut, he fell to the ground. You looked at him from the ground "don't ever touch me again" and he coughed and then you felt a hand grab your head and bang it against the door.

"Pay back " and you layed there on the ground "EVERYBODY STOP!!" you all stopped, you clenched your fist and punched Wu Fan in the chest, before rolling away. "You can not leave Shin Tae, your wounds need to heal, and now you've go new ones" and you felt blood trickle down your forehead, you wiped it off "don't do that" and Eunhyuk walked towards you with a tissue and began dabbing your forehead "don't touch me" and you slapped his hand away.

"i can take care of myself" and you continued wiping away "its not hygenic" and you snorted "i've been worse" and then he just waled towards you and continued "YA! I'm not a kid!!!" you felt yourself calm down a little. Shin Tae compose yourself. You sighed and let him wipe the blood away, "i bet when all these wounds heal that you are pretty" and you snorted "back off old man" and he looked offended "I'm only" and you nodded "i know, i know you're only 27 years old" and you sighed and looked away. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and mouthed "i didn't tell her" Donghae just shrugged.

He then grabbed your hand and led you to a chair "now would you like something to eat?" and you shook your head "something to drink?" and you shook your head "you have to eat" and you shook your head "no i don't i have a right" and you folded your arms and turned away. "By the ay how old are you" you looked at him slyly "why do you want to know?" and he just smiled "cause you know mine" and he winked at you, you felt your cheeks go red "YA! dont get all fuzzy and cozy when my face looks like a monkeys " and you looked away, Eunhyuk smiled you heard a snort and looked at Park Chanyeol and poked out your tongue.

"Grow up Channie" and you sighed, everyone froze. You froze, what the heck did you say? Why did you bring Channie into the conversation? You turned and looked at him "ah sorry, I use to call afriend of mines that" and you sighed " a long time ago" and you looked at Eunhyuk "exactly how long do i have to stay? he took a while to reply "umm till your wounds heal" he then came closer "Shin Tae" and you looked at him "did you change your name?" and you looked at him, then shook your head "no" and then he nodded and began dabbing at your cheek. The cold wet towel felt like heaven against your warm cheek.

"So tell me about yourself" and then you looked around :what haven't they told you?" and he shook his head "I've like etold them 3 times" and you sighed "idiots won't believe me" and you looked at Eunhyuk "im not going to go sprouting off now, so forget it" and he pouted and nodded. "Ah Shin Tae, I've drawn a bath for you why don't you go take a bath?" you looked at Donghae and actually smiled, "ah thats sounds great" and you followed him to the bathroom "the clothes are over there for you to change into, if you need anything just call" and he left you. You locked the door, got undress, you didn't care if you were in EXO's house, there was a warm bath waiting for you, you took a step into the warm water it was amazing!

Meanwhile...............

"He's gone in shock mode" and Kris pushed Chanyeol "Yo...loser" and he tried again. Donghae came down the stairs "okay i don't think she can hear us" and then Eunhyuk looked at Donghae "oh is that why you drew the bath so we could" and he nodded "she is strange indeed" and they both nodded. "She's not strange she's a pain in the " and Sehun rubbed his head and grabbed a drink "my nose will never be the same now" and he pinched his nose. "Stupid bit-" but Donghae stopped him "that kind of langugae is foul" and Sehun rolled his eyes "cry me a river Hyung" and he sat down. "CHANYEOL! SNAP OUT OF IT !!!" and he whacked his head "ahhh why did you do that for!?!" and he grabbed Kris's top "reality?" and Chanyeol blinked and nodded.

"My bad....I haven't been called that in years" and he rubbed his neck. "We haven't heard it in years" and then Baekhyun broke the tension "could she be-" but Kris stopped him "SHUT UP!" and he banged the bench "she's gone, face it. She won't come back, it's been 3 yearas let it go" and then he got up and walked away to his room.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Here you guys go ^.^ i know im not very good and that i get straight into things my bad XD