Baby Don't Go

Tell me the Truth.....

Kris POV

I’ve been pacing the halls for what seems like forever, the doors open “How is she doc?” and he looks at me and sighs, my heart drops “she has recovered and has survived” I smiled a little “so she’s going to be f-f-fine?” and he placed a hand on my shoulder “she’s fallen into a coma” and he looked at me “I-I-I’m sorry” and he walked off to wash himself, I felt another hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Donghae.

“We heard” and he looked at me “we’re sorry” and I chuckled “what for? It’s not your fault she’s in that state” and I wiped my eyes and looked at the nurse “can we go in?” and she nodded, and I slowly pushed the door open. She was lying there so still, and peaceful. I walked over and sat on the chair beside her “S-Shin Tae it’s me” and I could feel tears forming in my eyes, I shook them off. “YA! YOU WAKE UP NOW YOU HEAR!!!” and I looked up and saw Zelo kneeling on the other side, holding her hand. “I’ll kill him!” and he buried his face in her thigh. Then there were more people in the room, “we heard” and then Yongguk pushed through, his face distraught and panicked.

“N-NO!” and he sank to his knees, Himchan patted his back “she’s still alive bro” and he shook his head “I PROMISED THEM I WOULD LOOK OUT FOR HER! I PROMISED!!” and he punched the ground and howled, I was too shocked to even say anything, I was just concerned with the hand I was holding. Then the nurse came in “visiting hours are now over, please exit the room” and then one by one they came and kissed Shin Tae on the forehead. Chanyeol looked back at me “you staying?” I gave him a quick nod and he nodded and walked out. “Ah did you hear me?” the nurse tapped her feet “he’s staying with her, let him be” and I looked at and saw the doctor and he smiled, I nodded in thanks and turned back to Shin Tae as they closed the door.

I reached up and her face “you’re going to be alright you hear?” and I smiled and got up and tucked her in. I then just stood there, clueless to what to do…..i clenched my fist and wanted to punch something, just seeing her lying there, not moving was hurtful enough, I fell to my knees next to her. “Please, wake up, come back to me” and I hung my head and could feel tears streaming down my face.

*OUTSIDE ROOM*

“Doc! You know the rules, we can’t have him stay in there” and the doctor turned to the nurse “well what do you want me to say? That he can’t stay with the woman he loves?” and he looked back at the window and saw Kris kneeling holding her hand, he sighed and turned back to the nurse “stop being a jealous nurse and learn to have a heart” and he walked off, the nurse flabbergasted turned back to Kris and sighed and whispered “she better hold onto him” and she shook her head and walked away

*INSIDE ROOM*

I sighed and wiped my face and stood up and took off my jacket, I turned and pulled the curtains down on the windows and walked back to Shin Tae. I took my shoes off and hopped onto the hospital bed and wrapped my arms around Shin Tae and looked down at her. “How I imagined you in my arms” I stopped and clenched my jaw “didn’t think you’d be in a coma when I first held you” I closed my eyes and pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead, then I laced my fingers around her fingers and drifted off to sleep.

*NORMAL POV*

You are lying there, stuck, helpless to everything. Why can’t you speak? Why can’t you move? Why can’t you open your eyes!!!!  You tried to scream but nothing came out, you’re freaking out, why is it so dark? You hear a scrapping noise and try to move but nothing…..are you still trapped in Jung Kook’s house? No you escaped, you saw Chanyeol…..you saw Kris……so where are you? Oh that’s right you got stabbed by Jung Kook…..are you dead? You felt like crying, anything but nothing was coming out from….basically anywhere!

“S-Shin Tae it’s me”

What? A voice?!?! Kris? Who is talking to you, why can’t you see them?

“YA! YOU WAKE UP NOW YOU HEAR!!!”

Z-Zelo? You tried to open your eyes, anything to give them a signal that you were here and well, where are you?

“I’ll kill him!”

You struggled with yourself, yelling at yourself, wondering why you can’t move and why you won’t respond and ease everyone’s worries.

“N-NO!”

Yongguk……

“I PROMISED THEM I WOULD LOOK OUT FOR HER! I PROMISED!!”

Why is this happening to me!?!? Why can’t my life be normal?!?!  Then there was silence…..

“Visiting hours are now over, please exit the room”

A female? Maybe a nurse? A doctor?

Then more silence, then I felt lips touch my forehead, 1, 2, 3, 4….just how many people where here??

“You staying?”

….who’s staying? You feel warmness in your right hand

“Ah did you hear me?”

That female voice again

“He’s staying with her, let him be”

A new voice! Who is that? You hear a soft thud….the door? You feel someone your face, you shivered

“You’re going to be alright you hear?”

You wanted to cry out loud….Kris….why does everything have to go bad now? You feel him tuck you in and then nothing, you immediately wanted his touch back, anything to reassure you, that you weren’t going to be left alone.

“Please, wake up, come back to me”

You tried to move, wanting to obey him so bad, wanting to go back to him. You then hear sobs and it tore at your heart, why were you doing this to Kris? Hurting him like this? You might as well just die. You then felt movements as he climbed into whatever you were laying on…a bed….and you soon felt his arms wrap around you, holding you tight. How much you wanted to respond and wrap your arms around him too.

“How I imagined you in my arms”

Silence….

“Didn’t think you’d be in a coma when I first held you”

You soon realised why everyone was here and why you couldn’t respond….you were in a bloody coma. You then felt him pull you close and kiss you on the forehead, then nothing……

It seemed like forever had past….until you heard a snore….you wanted to laugh out loud and punch Kris, but your brain wasn’t responding and wouldn’t do anything.

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

Everything seemed the same to you, people would come and go and you’ve lost tracked on how many times they came or who came, you only recognised the one voice….Kris.  He told you jokes and stories and how much you wanted to open your eyes and give him a hug.

It was another day…same boring old thing, the only thing that kept you going was Kris, he was next to you all the time, holding you hand. This day was when everything went out of control.

“WHERE IS SHE?”

Eh? A new voice….but that could it be?

“WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!!!”

…..mother……

You hear the doors bang open and a sob, then a scatter of feet and two cold hands catching your cheeks.

“Honey, baby, it’s me your mother”

And you felt water on your cheeks….how much you wanted to react and give her a hug reassuring her you were fine.

“Who are you?”

“I am Kris, and I’m in love with your daughter”

Ugh, how much you wanted to punch Kris for saying that

“Well I’ll be…..did you hear that Jagiya?”

“Yes I did”

……father...

“So you love my daughter hmmm”

How much you wished you could respond and shush them all up. If you could give off a reaction you’d go bright as tomatoes

“Oh our girl has found love”

You wished you could block your ears.

“Well then this is going to be harder than I thought”

What? Harder?

“What do you mean harder?

Kris spoke the words right out of your head

“Well we are Shin Tae’s parents”

And you felt Kris squeeze your hand

“And we’ve come to a decision”

And you could feel his grip getting tighter….

“We’re going to let her go…..”

 

Then all you heard was silence………….