Unmasked......

Tell me the Truth.....

You didn't want to stop running, he recongised you, he said your name. You shake your head, Your old name. It was dead to you now, that was the old you nothing anyone can do will bring it back. You hear other footsteps behind you, you didn't want to turn back, fear in who it might be, so you sped up, running faster.

Dogding people here and there, accidentally bumping into people. "OI WATCH IT!" a man smoking a cigarette shouted at you, you raised your hand and kept on running, you didn't know where to go, you didn't want to go home, just in case they follow you there. You hear them getting closer and closer, you feel your energy getting drained by the minute, you decided to do a duck and run, stopping, ducking and runnning the opposite direction, but it didn't work out as planned, they caught you in mid duck position and grabbed hold of your hands and pulled you close

"I know you better than anyone Hwang-Yeong you'd always do the duck sprint when you lose energy" you looked at the persons eyes "thats not my name" and you struggled free from his grip. You stopped and caught your breathe. "I've been looking for you" and you looked up at him "Yongguk let her go" and he shook his head. "Why did you leave?" and he moved closer "you already know why" and you coughed and stood straight. He looked down and bit his lip, "for 3 years I've been looking for you, and you've been right under my nose this whole time" and he chuckled "argh im so stupid" and he kicked at the ground. You looked at him. Bang Yongguk your right hand man in the "5 Fist". He had grown from the past 3 years, his hair was blonde his body seemed leaned and well built now.

His hands looked rough from the life he's living now. He caught your eye, you looked away "come back" you laughed "you should know my answer to that" and he laughed "yeah i know" and he moved closer "you've changed" and you shrugged "I have a new drive" and he laughed "not changed as in attitude i mean looks" and he pointed to my hair and my shoes and my clothes.

"Well what you expect of the Studen Council President" and you smiled knowing what reaction would come from this, Yongguk started laughing like his insides were being tickled. "Y-You!! P-President!!!" and he continued laughing. "YA!!!!" and you grabbed his shirt "don't laugh, i'm good at it" and he nodded and rolled his eyes "who would have thought the most baddest deliquent in town, the Student Council President" and you rolled your eyes and punched his arm "well no one knows" and he looked at you. You looked away, the wind blowing your hair, you hugged yourself, Yongguk moved closer, you looked at him and laughed "I should be going home, see you....umm yeah bye" and you began walking away, but turning back and waving to Yongguk before runnning all the way home.

You arrived at the apartment and went inside the lobby "oh you're back late Ms Tae" and you smiled and looked at the recpetionist "ah yeah, had some school business to attend to" and you smiled and made your way to the elevator, it was about to close "ah pleas ehold the elevator!!" and you see a hand quickly reach out and stop the door, you sighed and ran in, the doors closed behind you "ah thank yo-" you stopped and backed to the wall. Standing in front of you was none other than Lu Han. He was looking straight ahead, your heart was beating fast, is he going to attack? is this a sabotage? Why is he here? Does he live here?!?! all this questions were going through your head.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a deep low voice "what floor" you blinked and looked at him "ah 6th Floor" and you looked down, and relaxed a little he wasn't going to do anything.You arrived at the 2nd floor, you were contemplating if you should get off at the 2nd floor and take the stairs, so he wouldn't know exactly which apartment you lived in, you were going to step out when you froze. Kim Joon Myun appeared with a lady much, much older than him wrapped around his arm.

"aww do you have to go?" and she pouted, the sight of her disgusted you, what a cougar you though "ugh" you whispered and shivered, he obviously heard you cause then he planted a kiss on her "yeah, but i will see you later" and he winked and stepped into the elevator, you backed all the way to the corner.The lady looked at you and pointed at you "don't touch him, he's mine" you were shocked, she snorted "why am i worried look at you, i bet you can't even get a guy your age" that comment fumed you, you stopped the doors from closing "YA!! AHJUMMA!! i wouldn't go out with a jerk or give him the light of day" and then you let go of the elevator door "besides look at you, guys your age dont want you" and the doors closed before she could say anything. You nodded "piece of shi-" but you stopped and tensed up. They were behind you, you could feel them statring at your back.

there was no elevator musice so it was extra awkward. You passed 3rd floor and 4th floor, and you wished the 6th floor would hurry up. You stopped at the 5th floor, and you looked up as the doors opened. A bit of you died inside, Wu Fan, Kim Jongin, Zhang Yixing and Park Chanyeol appeared in front of you, you bent your head down and moved to the side, only to bump into Kim Joon Myun, you looked up at him, he smirked you rolled your eyes and made your way to the corner. Whisperes were being exchanged by them all. Wu Fan would whisper into Park Chanyeol's ears, Zhang Yixing into Lu Hans and Kim Joon Myun into Kim Jongin. You were busy staring at Kim Joon Myun whispering to Kim Jongin that you didn't realise that the other four were staring at you.

You were hit in the forehead with a paper ball, you looked up Park Chanyeol was looking at you, you snorted and moved closer to the corner. Finally you ariived at the 6th floor. The doors opened, but no one moved. Not even one, you didn't want to move just in case they see where you live so you waited for them to leave. But they didn't. The elevator doors were going to close, so you pushed past Wu Fan and stopped it, you relaxed as they opened again, shook your head and stepped out, they followed you. You walk slowly, so did they, you turned a corner, so did they. You turned around and looked at them

"You wanna fight!!!" and they looked at you, Zhang Yixing spoke "that name" and you looked at him confused "what name?" and he moved closer "the one Yongguk called you" you shrugged "don't mean nothing to me" and Zhang Yixing growled "what you some wolf Zhang Yixing?" and he punched the wall "thats not my name!" and you looked at him and gave him a death glare "neither is Hwang-Yeong" and you got back up and cursed beneath your breathe and turned around to leave. "YA!" and you looked back "if you don't want a fight leave me alone" and then you turned around and continued walking you felt a hand grab your shoulder and pull you back and into a room. You turned around "what the hell!!" and you looked at your kiddnapper. "Shut up and spill" and you looked at him "are you crazy I got nothing to tell you" and you walked to the door, he pushed you back "Wu Fan let me go" and he looked at you "its Kris" and you screamed a little.

"Whats with you guys and wanting me to call you you're nicknames!!!" and you just sighed, "now move out the way Wu Fan" but he shook his head, folded his arms and locked the door. You were outraged, you were tired and needed to sleep for the next day and this EXO jerk wasnt going to let you. You didn't care you barged right for him, he recieved you and pushed you back you tripped him up and made him fall, he grabbed your leg and pulled you down and dragged you towards him, you looked back and swore underneath your breathe, you closed your eyes looked away and kicked him in the face, you were free from his grip, you got up and just barely, barley touched the door knob before he grabbed you and pinned you to the ground, his legs pinning your legs and his hands holding both your wrist down.

His nose was bleeding, you moved your head "YA! KEEP YOUR BLOOD AWAY!!" and you struggled, to move a drop of blood fell and you moved your head to the left "YA! WHAT DID I SAY?!?!" and you looked at him "WELL IT WOULDNT BE BLEEDING IF YOU DIDNT KICK ME IN THE FACE!!!!" and you just shut your mouth "no comeback?" and you looked at him, he smirked that made you angry "WELL THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU JUST LET ME GO HOME!!!!" and you head his head and he let go and fell back, you got up and made a run for it, but Wu Fan's long legs tripped you, you fell and banged your head on the side of his coffee table. Everything was blurry, you rolled around slowly, "u-ugh" and then all you saw was Wu Fan's face "F-F-Fany" then you out.

************************************************************************************************************

They want to know..... but will you tell them? Why are you holding it back? And why does Yongguk want you back so badly? Is this the last of Yongguk? Will you see his familiar face again? And what will happen now that you're in Wu Fan's room...unconsicous.....and why did you call him Fany??

*Hope you guys like this *^* mianhae if its sudden and shiz