Forgive sounds good......

Tell me the Truth.....

You were pacing the room “should I call in sick?” and you shook your head “aish!” and you just walked out your apartment and towards EXO, when you bumped into someone, you fell onto your behind. “Oh I’m sorry” and you chuckled and looked up “J-J-Jin!” and he helped you up “f-fancy seeing you here” and then you looked around “are you stalking me?” and he laughed and shook his head “no I moved here just a couple of days ago” then he repeated your movements before “are you stalking me?” and he smirked, you laughed and shook your head “no I live here, have been ever since I started school here” and you smiled and began walking “so those guys live here too?” and you nodded “yes they do” and you sighed and smiled.

He then linked arms with you, you blushed and smiled “l-listen Jin” and Jin shook his head “I’m taken” and you blinked “also I’m gay” and you blinked again “o-oh” and he smiled “yeah his name is Kim Tae Hyung” and  he smiled like a kid, you smiled and pinched his cheeks “gah you are so cute” and he smiled and then he stopped and you looked ahead and saw Kris, you felt your knees buckle, but you shook your head, and Jin held your hand, you looked up at him and smiled. “I just came to get you, just in case you backed out” and you looked back at Kris “I wouldn’t” and then Jin turned and gave you a hug, which surprised you “stay strong Shin, I will be rooting for you” and he winked and let go and turned to Kris “I will see you around I guess” and he turned back to you and winked which made you laugh then he left.

Leaving you and Kris…..”So when did you two get so close?” and you shrugged “during class I guess” and you walked past him, his scent catching your nose, making you dizzy you leaned against the wall “SHIN TAE!” but you put your hand up “d-don’t touch me with those hands” and you sighed and caught your breathe before resuming your walk. “What do you mean those hands?!” and you snorted “those hands that touched that girl” and you kept on walking. You reached their apartment and walked in “Hey guys!” and you smiled, so did everyone else “SHIN TAE!” and Baekhyun ran towards you “you came!” and you smiled “of course I did” and you laughed and patted his cheeks.

You then sat down next to Baekhyun and Kris on the other side of you, you smiled as Donghae winked at you “ah Shin Tae” and you looked up “Eunhyuk my man” and you chest pounded him which made him laugh, so did everyone else. “IM HUNGRY SO HURRY” and everyone laughed again and you unconsciously leaned on Kris, when you realised what you were doing you moved away and hugged Baekhyun. “I thought you guys were the last troublesome group I had to deal with, now I guess I have one more” and you pouted and sighed, Baekhyun patted your arm “well now you have back up” and he smiled, so did you. “Yeah I guess I do” and then you all ate, all laughing and smiling. All the while you could feel his gaze on you. You got up and helped with washing up, then everything was done and you all sat around and talked.

You then felt a hand wrap around your wrist and pull you away, you looked up and saw Kris “let me go” but he didn’t he continued walking till you were in his room, he blocked the door with his drawer “are you crazy! You know this is kidnapping!!” he just shrugged “not the first time with you” and you looked away “well what do you want?” and you looked at him.

“To talk!” and you shook your head “you had your time, but you didn’t think it was worth it, so you left” and you could feel tears coming, you shook your head and covered your eyes “get me out of this room Kris, I don’t want to be in the same room where you did” and you stopped. You got up and went to his window and pushed it open, and breathed the fresh air. “Listen about that” you turned to him and shook your head “no I don’t want to hear anything about it” and you looked at him.

“I can’t bear to hear it” you whispered, and you sunk to your knees, you felt him kneel behind you “d-don’t touch me!” and you whispered “please” and you felt the tears fall down. “To think I fell for a guy like you, cold, heartless, and a coward” and you cried out loud “to think I rather have you doing what Jung Kook did to me” and you wiped your eyes, Kris then turned you around and held your arms “what did he do to you!!” and you snapped at him “what do you care!!” and you flicked his hands away “why don’t you go call that girl again” and you shoved him and stood up.

He grabbed your hand “let go of me Kris” and you clenched your fist and turned and punched him in the face, tears streaming down your face, you continued punching him, your hits getting weaker and weaker, till you were standing an inch from him, pounding at his chest “why won’t you fight back” and you shook your head and he pushed you down and pinned you to the bed. “Shin Tae are you jealous?” and you looked at him and head-butted his head “jealous? I’m furious! THE ONLY GIRL YOU SHOULD HAVE HALF IN YOUR ROOM IS NO ONE BUT ME! I’M POSSESIVE OKAY!!!I GET JEALOUS IF PEOPLE TOUCH MY STUFF!!! IM SORRY!!! DOESN’T SAY MUCH ABOUT YOU SINCE YOU DITCHED ME HALF WAY YOU JERK” and you kneed him in the groin before pushing him over and sitting on top of him.

“I thought I’d wake up to you by my side, but I was wrong” and you slapped his face and you got up and shoved his drawer away “oh and by the way, Jung Kook gave me an ” and you opened the door and took a step, before you were yanked back and the doors slammed shut behind you. Your eyes widen with surprise….and a little bit of fear. You heard him whisper in a low growl “he did what” and you gulped and tried to remove his hand from your shoulder which was gripping it rather hard “he and me hard” and you heard a growl and you were pinned to the wall.

“Look at me” but you didn’t “LOOK AT ME” and your head shot up, his face was angry and hard and his vein was popping out from his neck, you could see it. “You know how much I hated myself from leaving you? How much I wanted to go back, but I was afraid your parents already pulled the plug” and you looked at him “well why didn’t you stay? And fight for me like a man!!” and you punched him in the stomach “don’t think I pity you cause I don’t I need a man, not a boy” and you straightened your top before again resuming to walk out his door.

Again, his door slammed shut in your face, and you were pulled away, this time, into his arms. You felt him trembling and you couldn’t help but just stand there, do you still feel something towards him? You didn’t know “I was going out my mind, I got drunk and brought a girl home and she was sitting there on my bed, but I wished, please believe how I wished it was you, sitting there. Looking at me, telling me to come closer….please believe me I didn’t lay a single hand on her, I wasn’t going to. When you barged through the door, my heart couldn’t believe it, you were standing there, in front of me, stopping me from doing such a thing” and you could feel the tears falling. “I sent her home after you left, please” and you shook your head, and shoved him

“Still, where were you when I was crying for 3 hours? Not once did you come to my door and ask for forgiveness. Instead I see you at school and the first thing you say to me is I don’t like him” and you clenched your fist “well I don’t!” and he threw his hands in the air “do you know how much it hurts to see you smiling with some other guy, sitting there and laughing. Tending to his wounds that would have been me Shin Tae, Me! Me who got hurt and me who you would have been treating” and you shook your head and opened the door and closed it behind you, wiping your eyes.

“He’s telling the truth, he sent her home after you left, and the reason he didn’t come to you is because we told him to stay put and to give you some space” and you looked at Chanyeol and sighed “what do I do?” and he shrugged “what your heart tells you” and then you heard a shout “MAKE UP YOU TWO ARE MADE FOR EACHOTHER” and you laughed a little and looked at Chanyeol “you think I could stay the night?” and he smiled and pointed to the guest room you use to occupy, you bowed and walked to it. You opened the door, to hear the bed creaking, confused you wiped your eyes and moved a little closer, you then heard little moans and gasps, and then you soon realised what was going on. You screamed and ran out the room, running into whoever you just bumped into, hugging them tight and burying your face into their chest.

You heard Chanyeol laugh “what…what happened” and you shook your head “there’s someone in there” and you heard Chanyeol get up “who?” and you shook your head “they’re with someone” and then Chanyeol laughed extra loud “I heard noises” and you sunk your face deeper into the person you were hugging. You looked up and saw Kris, you were going to let go but you stopped, “I don’t want to hate you Kris” you whispered, you felt Kris wrap his arms around you, and then you were both pushed into his room.

“Talk it out, nothing else but talk you hear” and you looked at Chanyeol and chucked your shoe at him, before he smiled and closed the door behind him. You went and sat on the bed, “talk Kris” and you looked at him and he kneeled in front of you. “I’ve said all I said” and you shook your head “tell me you love me Kris, tell me you want me, tell you missed me….anything” and you felt tears falling down “geeze why won’t they stop” and you wiped your eyes, Kris smiled and reached up and your face “Shin Tae, I love you, I want you I miss you, I couldn’t imagine my life without you, I get jealous when someone else makes you smile. I got jealous when I saw you touching Jin, his back and looking at him with such concern. I wanted to be the one you were touching…..as weird as that sounds” and he chuckled and held your hand. You looked down at him “how can I forgive you so easily” and he looked up at you, caressed your cheek and whispered softly

“Because you love me”

And then he leaned up and kissed you on the lips, softly at first, before you grabbed his shirt and tugged him forward, thrashing your lips onto his, kissing him roughly. He your bottom lip asking for access, and you smiled and let him in, your tongues mating together, he trapped your tongue and began it, you moaned with pleasure at it. Then the door swung open and you jerked away from Kris, sheepishly and you looked at the door “I said talk only” and Chanyeol walked in and grabbed your hand and took you out “now sleep for school” and he pushed you into the room and closed the door behind you.

You laughed and fell onto the bed; will everything turn out good now?? You sighed and drifted off to sleep.