Remember Me

Tell me the Truth.....

**KRIS'S POV**

My heart was beating fast, why is she reacting like that to Donghae? For some reason my heart is hurting...why?? Do I like her?? I shake my head, I like no one.

"waaaahh you blush too!!" that caught my attention, I loked up at her facem and it was red, she was smiling shyly.

STAB


What the.....you clenched your fist. "Shin Tae you alright?" she's backing away....and she walking right towards me.....bump....she hit me in the chest softly. Shen then backed away from me as well. The microwave going 'bing'. She backed away even more "Shin Tae" but she shook her head and shouted  "I WILL NOT FALL INTO THAT STATE AGAIN! I WILL NOT PUT MY BROTHERS IN HARM AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME!! I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE" .....what? brothers? fall into that state? She began crying, for some reason it tore at my heart, i wanted to hug her, to comfort her, she looked up at me and i tried to resist. This isn't me I don't hug, i don't comfort. She then ran out the apartment, Donghae running down, grabbing a coat and looking at us.

"Aren't you going to follow her?" and i stood there "why should we?" and he sighed, soon everyone was here. "Yo what's with the yelling?" and Luhan rubbed his head and walked down, "yeah I was sleeping" Baekhyun followed, with Lay,Kai, and Sehun grumbling as they walked down. "Where's Tae?" and Eunhyuk hit Chanyeol in the chest. "She ran off" and they all looked at Donghae who was putting on his shoes. "Just let her go man" and Chen came and walekd over to Tao. "No" and they we all looked at him. "Why?" and Donghae finished tying his shoes and he stood straight and looked at us.

"Because she's Hwang-Yeong" and he walked out, ugh! Why? Why did you have to come back...why did it have to be you? All along my hunch was right, i didn't have to wait for an answer, Baekhyun was out the door, running after Donghae, "Aish" i rubbed my neck grabbed a jacket and ran after them. Baekhyun was eager as hell, i could see it in his face, made me want to punch him.

**Flashback**

"Ugh man, my legs" and I turned to Tao and chuckled "strecth them loser" and i chucked a towel at him and walked around the tort. And saw her, i smiled and walked over "hey boss" and she looked up "ah Fany" i smiled. "What's up?" and she looked around, i shrugged "nothing much" and she nodded "you want to help me?" and she looked up at me, i nodded and she smiled.

BA-BOOM


What was that? My heart? I shook my head and followed her, she took me round the back to the back gate and she pointed at a stuck cat it was stuk between the gate wires at the bottom, and she turned and looked at me "help me free it?" then she pouted, i was shocked, she was so cute.....Hwang-Yeong.....cute, i blushed and turned away pretending to look for a stick on the ground.

I heard rumors that she was ferocious as a beast and strong as a lion. And when she tested us, she was scary, strong and she looked like she didn't break a sweat. But here right now, was a side i've never dreamed of seeing. She was relaxed, happy and care free, you wouldn't believe that this girl was the leader of the strongest gang in town. I looked back she ws cooing at the cat.

"Don't worry, Fany here will get you out in no time" and she smiled and crouched down and strecthed out her hand for the cat to , it it she giggled, then she looked up at me and coughed. "Ah whenever you're ready" and she looked at me and nodded, i nodded and crouched down beside her and began twisting the wires "ah watch out for his head!" i looked at her "he?" and she nodded "it's a he!" and i chuckled "how do you know?" and she looked at me and smiled "cause i just do" and i smiled and went back to twisting the wire, i twisted it one more time and then it jumped out and into Hwang-Yeong's hands, she giggled and patted the cat.

"Thank You Fany" and she looked at me and smiled, i smiled back

BA BOOM BA BOOM BA BOOM BA BOOM BA BOOM


My heart was racing, i nodded and she stood up and we walked back to the house. She turned to me "ah Fany...about earlier" and she looked up at me I nodded and placed a hand over my mouth and she smiled "it's our little secret" and she winked and walked off. 

From that moment I guess i fell in love with her.

**End of Flashback**

My heart was racing as we got closer to her so apartment "are you sure this is the one?" and Baekhyun looked at Donghae "of course I am" and he breathed and looked at us, my heart could not stop beating loud. I was ervous, i already knew it was her, Shin Tae, she looked so much like her that day, the first moment i walked into the principals office, i knew it was Hwang-Yeong. The fact that she didn't remember us or acknowledge us ticked me off. My heart was just tired, from all the pain and wanting her to return, my heart was tired and looking at her made me angry, seeing how Chanyeol hit her in the room, tore at my heart. Made me feel disgusting, i just wanted her to deny what my heart and brain were telling me. I wanted her to deny everything. But i had to stop when her face was injured too much. A tear fell down my cheek, i quickly wiped it away before anyone could notice.

Then....

The door opened, she was standing there flustered and Baekhyun broke the silece "Hwan-Yeong?" we all waited for her to reply, then she bent her head down and whispered "she's dead to me" and she ran off, i looked at her and wondered if i should run after her, "WAIT!" ad Baekhyun and all the other guys ran after her "STOP!" and Donghae followed "I knew this was going to happen" and Eunhyuk sighed and followed. "You coming?" and i looked up and saw Chanyeol "ah, no I'm going to leave them to it" and i turned and was stopped by a hand on my shoulder, i turned "I know you love her Kris" and i opened my mouth and turned. "It's as she said, she's dead to me" and i heard him sigh "no, she's not and you knwo it" and he let go of my shoulder, i sighed and turned around and ran after them. They were panting at the end of the corner.

"W-W-W-We lost her" and Baekhyun fell to his knees and punched the ground. I looked at them and sighed and then helped him up "I think i know where she's going" and we all looked at Donghae and he began running we followed. We reached a place i didn't think i'd ever see again. We were back....home....the wind blowing hard. We walked up the stairs and Eunhyuk turned the handle "i never knew why you wanted to stay in this dump" and he stopped and looked down "its locked" and he looked at us, Kai then walked around the hosue and bid us to follow.

"How i sneake dout every night" and he chuckled, it was a secret door. We all entered and walked straight to the main room and appeared.

"Well isn't this a good day" and Himchan stood up "whats up my maknaes??" and he walked over to us "no way" and YoungJae stood up to, walked over to us and gave us a hug and a pat. "She's here isn't she?" and they all looked at us "thats why she's here huh" and Daehyun looked at us and then punched Baekhyun in the face, he stumbled we all stood in front of him "what the hell!!" and Daehyun rubbed his knuckles "thanks to you she's here" and he started getting angry, YoungJae put his hand up "hey now, don't go throwing the blame" and then he pointed to the tower "she's up there with Zelo" i clenched my fist immedietly, her and Zelo...alone? I walked off to the tower "hey just wait a minute!" i didn't care, who knows what they're doing...alone....my heart tightned, walked up the steps to the tower and saw the door, it was silent. I kicked the door open, 

I saw her move herself away from him, falling over something. Her hands wiping , i turned to Zelo he was breathing hard and his mouth was raw, i got angry. Did they kiss?!?! She looked at us and got up, Zelo helping her up,, she smiled at him, how much I wwanted to grab a chair and throw it at his face. He looked at us "long time no see" and she looked at us and then back to Zelo "you know them?" and then he looked down at her "yeah...don't you remember them?" and he grabbed her arms. That just pissed me off, i walked forward and grabbed her hand and yanked her away from him and walked down the steps "YA!!! LET GO!!!" i turned and gave her a look, that i regreted as she flinched and looked down.

What happend to Hwang-Yeong...all i see is the girl that day with the cat. Cute and fragile and exposed. I took her outside to the back and let go of her hand. "What the hell!" and she clenched her fist and punched me in the face, i stumbled back and just looked at her. She punched me again, i still didn't move, tears were falling down her face "WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHTING BACK! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COLD AND RUTHLESS WU FAN??" she punched me in the stomach "FIGHT! HIT ME BACK!" i looked at her and she stopped punching me and cried.

"WHO ARE YOU" and i couldn't take it anymore, i grabbed her and pulled her close, and gave her a hug, she resisted but then gave in and cried. "It's me....please remember" and i felt tears stream down my face, she looked up and looked at me, I looked down and looked at her, she shook her head and cried "F-F-FANY" and i smiled, bent my head down and planted a kiss on her lips, pulling her close. Wrapping my arms around her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in. She was amazing, she tastedd sweet and lovely i swept my tongue in and she looked at me in the eye, her eyes clouded with pleasure i smiled and stopped the kiss and leaned my forhead on hers.

"Hwan-" and I stopped "Shin Tae" and she looked up at me and smiled a little "I love you"

************************************************************************************************************

They've found her, and what is this? Kris confessed?? What will Shin Tae do? What is going to happen now that Zelo and kris have kissed her....does Zelo share the samem feelings towards Shihn Tae as Kris? What is going to happen between the two. Will this love triangle end with a happy ending or....will something bad happen??