Sabotage

Tell me the Truth.....

You ran out and looked around everyone was running a muck

“EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND GET TO POSITIONS!!” and you ran to the tower and looked through the telescope and saw his ugly face smirking. You ran back then the stairs

Boom

You fell to the ground, and shook your head, did they place a bomb? You felt two hands pick you up “you alright?” and you looked up, Aron, you nodded and straightened yourself up and looked at him “how is it?” and he looked at you “do you really want to know?” and you looked at him, but were interrupted when you heard shouting “, they’ve broken in” and you ran and already saw them getting right into it. You saw one come your way, he had a knife in his left hand and knuckle busters on his right hand, and you assessed the situation and aimed for his legs knocking him down before you elbowed him in the chest. You felt him slack a bit then you got up and felt an arm around your neck.

You clawed at his arm digging your nails into his arm, you then swung your head back connecting hi nose with your head till you heard a crack and he loosened his grip, you then swung your legs around and landed on his shoulder, and then hitting him in his neck and making him fall to his knees, you jumped off and ran back to the main room, what you saw was horrifying. You heard a beast like roar and didn’t realise it was you, you ran and supported the men that were fighting. You turned and saw a smiling Tao then, his expression changed; you turned your head, confused a little, till you saw that guy take his knife out of Tao.

You were blinded with fury and anger, and you ran towards him and slid in between his legs and got up behind him. You jumped on his back and you looked over his shoulder at Tao as he fell to his knees, you grabbed the guys neck and you shouted “YOUNGJAE!!” and the guy grabbed your arms you tightened your grips and tried to turn his head “YOUNGJAE!!!” and he was grabbing your face “YOUNGJAE!!!!” and then you saw him running towards you and grabbing Tao, you then sighed and turned back to your victim and with full force you broke his neck.

You slid off him and as his body fell to the ground you let out a loud and ear wincing cry, you fought till everyone enemy in the room were knocked out or gone. You walked to everyone “you okay?” you either got a grunt or a nod. You then ran to the corridors and everyone was panting, others were helping each other out. “YO! HWANG” and you turned “what’s the status?” and you looked at Yongguk “the back is clear and so are the left wing and right wing” and he touched his side “how you holding up?” and you looked at him “fine, let’s take it out with a bang” and he smiled, so did you and you went your separate ways. You were running through when you heard a chuckle, you stopped and turned

“I was wondering when you’d show your face” and you crossed your arms, he clicked his tongue and moved forward “I come with my arms opened with the same offer” you rolled your eyes and looked him in the eye “and I come with the same answer” and he sighed “I really didn’t want to do this” and then he stepped to the side and you saw a broken, beat, injured Kris. Your eyes widened “you see a did a little research before I came tonight” he said as he walked back and produced a knife from his pocket “seems that this guy also had what I had in mind” and he brought the knife to his throat.

“STOP” and he looked at you and laughed “oh hohoho do you have feelings for him?” and he tilted his head, you clenched your fist and you looked him in the eye, your attention shifted when you heard Kris spoke “d-d-don’t do it Shin Tae” and you looked down at Kris, your eyes softened. Have you really fallen in love with him? “Save your strength” you replied and then you heard a tsk and then Kris cried in pain “STOP! I’LL DO IT! I’LL GO WITH YOU!” and you saw him smile, and then you saw him kick Kris to the ground before breaking his legs, you ran forward and was held back by Jung Kooks men.

“JUNG KOOK YOU BASTARD!!!” and you struggled against his men, he indicated for his men to leave and you looked down at Kris “NO SHIN TAE!!” and he was reaching for you, you shook your head, tears streaming down your face, and as they were running away with you, you yelled “I LOVE YOU WU FAN DON’T FORGET IT” and then you saw the doors close and then the house catching on fire. Your mouth opened and you screamed

“NO!!” you struggled and were set on your feet, and you ran towards Jung Kook and started punching him “YOU BASTARD!!!” he just laughed and grabbed your hand and put it behind your back “look at it Hwang-Yeong, look at it good, everything you know now is gone. You’re mine and you belong to me” and he loosened his grip and whispered in your ear “don’t forget it” and he waved his hands “let’s go” and you just stood there, watching as the house burned down, you fell to your knees and cried.

“Oh someone grab her” and then you felt two hands grab you, you started struggling “let me go!!” and you kicked and punched and scratched and bit, “ugh just knock her out” and then you felt a sharp pain on your head, and then everything went black………

Kris’s POV

No, no, just when I find her she disappears, ugh. I punched the ground; if I wasn’t such an idiot I wouldn’t have been in that position, vulnerable and caught. Her face as she saw me tore my heart. Jung Kook walks behind me and puts a knife to my neck “STOP” she yells, her eyes filled with terror, for me. I hear a laugh “you have feelings for him?” and she looked angry “d-d-don’t do it Shin Tae” I managed to say, her eyes softened at me, I smiled a little “save your strength” she said to me, did she care for me? But my thoughts were interrupted when I felt a sharp pain pierce my back, I screamed in pain “STOP! I’LL DO IT! I’LL GO WITH YOU!” I heard her scream, I tried to say no but I couldn’t get the words out, next thing he kicked me to the ground and I could hear Shin Tae trying to run to me, but then I saw her get pulled away, I tried to reach for her, but they ran off. “NO SHIN TAE!” and I tried to get up and then I heard her shout “I LOVE YOU WU FAN DON’T FORGET IT” my heart tightened, she felt the same, she loves me, I screamed out loud.

“Kris!” and I looked up and saw Chanyeol “man, they took her, they took her” and I shook my head “I know man but we gotta get out of here” and I shook my head “No I got to get her, I got to get her” and I looked back at where she was taken away from, then I saw Zelo standing in front of me, he punched me in the face “how can you do that if you’re dead” and he looked mad “if I was the man she loved I would know when to retreat for the safety of myself and for the chance to save her later” and he stepped to my side “don’t make her love be in vain” and he ran off. Chanyeol swung your arm over his shoulder and started running.

Soon the house was on fire, it was thick with smoke everywhere. I closed my eyes and started running. We made it outside, but we didn’t stop, we kept on running through the bushes and through the trees, till we stopped at a clearing “ah he made it” and I heard Chanyeol panting and he let go of me and YoungJae caught me and smiled “let’s get you treated” I looked at him “they took her” and he nodded “I know” and I grabbed his shirt “they took her, and I couldn’t’ stop him”  and I hung my head and cried, he walked me to a tent and sat me on the bed and looked at my wounds.

 

“It’s not your fault Kris, we will get her back, don’t worry” and he patted my shoulders before bandaging me up and giving me medicine to put you to sleep “don’t worry we will get her back” and then I out

************************************************************************

You've finally told Kris how you truly felt, but you've been taken away. Your home is being burnt down, what are you going to do, did anyone survive? Did Kris make it out? Is everyone safe? All these thoughts are going through your head. And now that Jung Kook has you, what is he planning to do with you??

**PLEASE NOTE**

The upcoming scenese may be a bit "ty" "overrated" "explict" i highly recomment that you continue reading if you find no offence in seual content or if you are 18 and older, if you don't want your innocent mind or image of your bias ruined :P please do not read the follwoing chapters with ** in the chapter title, they are or will contain scenes of >.< just a warning guys ^^ But other than that ENJOY!!!