No More

Tell me the Truth.....

You stand there, shocked....did he jus say he loved you? You shake your head and step back the words "no" escaping your lips, he came closer you put your hands up. "Wu Fan no" and you felt tears sting your cheeks. "Shin Tae" you shook youor head and covered your ears, why dd you feel like you hated that name....the way he said it shoke everything, it shook your soul deep down. You didn't want to be called that, you looked up at him "dont call me that" and you shook your head and walked away. "Hold on, I just confessed to you! Are you rejecting me?" you stopped and turned back 

"Yes"

His face tore at your heart, his epression. It was like he got shot in the heart, your heart felt like it gave out on you, you coughed and fell to the ground, soon everyone else was there. You felt hands help you up, "what did you do?" and you saw Zelo step forward, you grabbed his hand and shook your head "he did nothing, i just fell down thats all" and Zelo looked down at you "okay whatever you say" and you nodded. Wu Fan snorted  and walked towards you, stopped in front of you and bent down and whispered "I waited 3 years for this" and you bit your lip and slowly turned to him "and I'm not giving up" and he walked off. You turned to him "YA!!! BABO!!! FORGET IT!!!" and he just waved and continued walking away. You felt hands wrap around you "to think it was you all along" and you looked up "ah Byun Baekhyun" and he smiled "just call me Baekhyun, or better yet you're nickname for me" and he looked up "what was it again" and he tapped his chin "Beautiful, Bountiful" and he chuckled "Bacon you douche" and Yixing knocked him in the head.

You then turned to everyone, and slipped away from Baekhyun's arms. You faced them and bowed "M-M-Mianhae, for leaving you guys.....for putting you through all this trouble" you looked up at EXO "for making you search for a ghost" then you looked at Zelo "for making you feel like I neglected you all along" and you bowed again "I'm sorry" and you stood backup to see smiling face. It shocked you, all those face smiling at you. Including EXO's smiling faces. You wiped your eyes and shook your head. Knowing what was going to come due to your return. You straightened up, they need a leader, not a poor beat up girl. You sighed and looked them all in the face.

"Himchan, we need to get the barriers up to scracth what the hell have you guys done to them?" and he looked surprised, "Jae how much medicine do you have left in the storage?" you looked at him and he stuttered "a-a-ah enough for two days" and you shook your head "we need more, put it on the list Zelo" and you looked at Zelo he nodded. "And what;s this for?" you all turned around to see a smiling Yongguk, you smiled and then he was standing there with a good old amount of more than 100 men behind him. You smiled "here for the battle?" and he winked at you "wouldn't miss it" he gave you hug and whispered in your ear "welcome home" and you punched him softly "good to be" and you turned to EXO and the rest of the guys who were confused, You smiled at them.

"Get ready guys, we're going to fight" and you smirked.

***********************************************************************************************************

You stood in the bathrooom, you could hear laughter and voices outside you smiled, and looked yourslef in the mirror. You sighed and washed your face, then opened the drawer and produced a pair of sharp scissors. You put it up to your hair and cut away at it.

SNIP, SNAP, SNIP

You looked at your hair now short, against your cheek, you looked like a boy. You chucked the hair that you chopped off into the trash and walked outside, you got a pat on the back and a push and a shove. Then someone's hand was on your shoulder. "What a puny person, look they're short and the have no built" and he turned you around "waaah he looks like a pretty boy" and then you saw Yongguk come "ahh easy there Aron" and he smiled, you gave him a quick nod, Aron, put two hands on your shoulder "aww you gonna be our water boy?" soon a crowd gathered.

You rolled your eyes "say how do you get to look this girly, i bet all the girls love you" and you laughed "oh laughing at me now?" and you bent  closer, he flinched "listen here" and you whacked his arms away and elbowed him in the chest, twisted your leg beind him pushed him over your leg, making him fall before stopping your fist inches away from his face. "I'm nobody's water boy" and you stood up "Ya! Hwang-Yeong, he was just playing" and you looked at Yongguk and waved him away. "H-H-Hwang-Yeong?" and you looked down at Aron and extended your hand, he accepted it and you lifted him up "in the flesh" and you turned to Yongguk "you bring it?" and he nodded and indicated his finger to the main hall "Jae is on it now" and you nodded and looked over at Aron

"Arrogance will never get you anywhere, don't judge the weak they might come out the strongest" andy you walked away, into the main hall. You saw Kris sitting there, you didn't know whether you wanted to walk over to him or keep on walking, your thoughts were interrupted by a whack, you looked up "what happened to your hair?" and you looked up "Ya! don't go whacking people" and you whacked Zi Tao back, he poked out his tongue, you sighed and walked over to Jae "everything settled?" and he looked up at you and nodded. "Yes sir" abd you chuckled, and then you looked up and saw Zelo with Kris......an awkward feeling rushed over you as you touched your lips and re-imained the kiss they both gave you.

"Day dreaming about kissing?" and you looked up "w-wah? No" and you shook your head and pushed Park Chanyeol out the way, he laughed and grabbed your shoulder, and did the most unexpected thing. He gave you a hug. "Im sorry" you heard him mumble, you stood there "its okay?" and he shook his head "for all the injuries i caused on your face" and you laughed and separated from him "Ya! who knew little Yeollie could pack a punch, you tall awkward derp" and you lightly punched his arm.he laughed and you just turnd away and made your way back outside.

You then stopped as you saw them...standing there, you stood up straight and sighed.

"Took you long enough" and Jung Kook laughed "is that you? wow even with short hair you're y as hell" you rolled your eyes, he came forwrd and leaned down and whispered in your ears "just give up now Hwangie and be mine, all of this will be forgotten, if you come with me" you stood there for a second, and contemplatd what he was rally saying. He was true, all this is your fault. But you could stop all this, with one single word. Thats all you had to say, thn everything will be fine and no one would have to get hurt every again. You turned back to the house, and smiled, everyone was home once again, all working together with the addition of new members. You smiled, they had everything now.

Due to the supplies you told Yongguk to get, using the battle as a cover up when in reality it was for them, making sure they had evrything they needed for the up coming years to come. Jung Kook leaned back and he brushed his thumb across your lips and he gazed at them. "Oh how much I've wanted to touch these" and he brushed his thumb across it again. You turned your head, he dropped his hand then he grabbed your face and made you look at him.

"Jung Kook always gets what he wants" and you looked him back in the eye "and why do you want me!!" and he chuckled "you are interesting, you're the only one that defines me that is of a different species" and he bent his head down and nuzzled your neck, a sick feeling starting in your stomach arose, he grabbed your waist and pulled you close. "I've always wanted someone like you" he whispered in your ear you shook your head and pushed him off you landing a punch on his face

"Never" and he looked at you rubbing his chin "what did you say?" and you stood your ground "never Jung Kook will i be yours" and you spat on the ground, he growled and held his hands, for his men to back down. "You will surely regret this Hwang-Yeong, because if i can't have you no one will" and he growled and turned away and walked off. You clnched your fist and waited till they were out of your sight. You then walked back inside and leaned against the door.

"You sure attract a lot of men" and you jumped and looked up "s-shut up Kris" and you stood straight and started walking "I'm just stating the obvious, i mean Zelo wants you, Jung Kook wants you, a couple of guys that Yongguk brought fancy you, I want you" and he shrugged "you're like a " and you spun around and punched him in the face "you shut your mouth, I am no such thing you hear!!!" and you walked off and turned around "AND I WILL NEVER BE JUNG KOOKS!" and everyone near by stopped and looked at you, you just sighed and continued walking.