Welcome Home??

Tell me the Truth.....

"H-H-H-Hwang-Yeong" and you feel his arms wrap around you. You just stood there and you felt your shoulders get wet, "I was hoping for this day to come" and you sighed and pulled away. "YoungJae" and he looked at you, you wiped his eyes "I wasn't going to" and you put your hands back to your side and sighed and looked away. "Screw that don't care" and then Himchan came over and lifted you up and turned you around. "Look at you" and he put you done and touched your hair.

"You look like a fluffy girl" and you smacked his arm and smiled. You looked down "3 years ago i wouldn't have even dreamed i'd look like this" and you grabbed your hair and flicked it, you then looked up a silence filled the room. You looked down "im sorry guys....for leaving like that.....why didnt you leave too?" and you looked up and heard a bang "because we were stupid t think that maybe just maybe you'd come back" and Zelo walked out the room. You were about to call out to him when YoungJae stopped you "when you left it was hell but when Youngguk followed, everything just went down hill" and he sighed and looked away.

"well you're here and thats all i care about" and Himchan gave you a hug, so did YoungJae. "Well, well" and you turned your head "I mean i heard the news i just didnt think it was true" and you smiled "Jimmy" and you smiled "i dont go by that name anymore" and he smiled and gave you a hug "I am Daehyun accountant at the State Office" and you looked at him "seriously??" and you looked around everyone nodded.

"We could deal with him leaving cause he always came back and visited" and you looked down "I'm sorry I had" and Daehyun shook his head "we know, you had reasons" and you smiled and looked up

"Why did you come back?" and you looked up to see Zelo standing by the door "I mean why now? Why are you here now? Why didn't you come two years ago or three or evenn a day ago, why come now?" and you were speechless, you didn't want to tell them you came here unintentionally or the fact that Jung Kook is still after you. You just hung your head low and began to reply when Zelo took the words right out of your mouth

"Its complicated, haven't hear that one before" and he snorted and disappeared again. You took a step forward but was stopped by Daehyun "when you left it hit him hard the most" and you turned, tears in your eyes and you bit your lip, shrugged his hand off and went after Zelo. He was at the place he always goes, the tower. You walked in and slowly closed the door behind you. "Zelo" and he looked away "save it, I've already thought up of all the excuses you will say" and he looked out the window. "I'm" and i stopped and he laughed "what sorry? For what? leaving us behind? Leaving us to suffer under the enemies hands?!" and he looked at you and laughed "or maybe the fact that deep down you really didnt care for a bunch of low life guys who had nothing to live for" you walked over to him and slapped him in the face.

"Didn't care? Didn't care? Everyday of my life I thought of you guy, every second of my life I wondered how you guys were, are they okay, can they handle the mess I've left them in. Do you know how hard it is to live, no pretend to live a life you wish were true from the beginning? Or the fact that something could happen to you guys and i wouldn't know since i left you guys. Do you know how sad my life is without you? Or how everyday i wished we were just friends from school rather than friends from a gang! I think about you 24/7 at school, wondering what it would be like if you guys were sitting next to me, studying with me in the study hall, eating with me in the cafeteria, being my student council members at school, walking home together" you could feel tears falling down. "Every second of my life I think of you, you were my brothers my family my true home. I would have died for you" and you stopped talking, you reached up and wiped your eyes.

Then Zelo got up and sprung himslef on you, grabbing your face and planting a kiss, wrapping his hand around your waist pulling you close to him. The kiss was sweet and something you've never experienced, you  dind't know whether to pull away or pull in. Then his tongue swept in and it caught you by surprise, your eyes become misty and wet, as his tongue trailed over yours again and again, your heart racing and your head getting dizzy, your legs were getting weak so you had to grab onto Zelo for support, you grabbed his arms and he kissed you more aggressively.

Then you heard a bang and you jerked yourself away from Zelo, falling over at tht process, you wiped your mouth and looked up, shocked at who was standing in front of you. You didn't know whether to be ashamed or arrogant, ashamed being their expressions were that of a beast, angry at either the realisation of the truth or the fact that you and Zelo were in a tower panting lips red and raw. Arrogant being you don't have to answer to them, they aren't your guardians or anything. You slowly got up, Zelo helping you, you smiled and then turned to the faces standing at the door.

You were staring at 12 angry boys from the gang "EXO"

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

What in the world was that Kiss? What relationship will you and Zelo have?? They found you, now what will happen with you and "EXO"? Will it be a happy ending? Or will your fears come true and a battle is of order? How much is this mess going to get??