Are You Ready?

Tell me the Truth.....

It was the day after the declaration and you were feeling nervous and you kind of didn't want to get out of bed, but you knew you had to and you weren't going to let a bunch of losers ruin your school life. You got up, brushed your teeth washed your face ate a bit of breakfast got your uniform on and tied your hair in a losse pony tail, and then headed out the apartment door. You went down the elevator and through the lobby "Have a good day Ms.Tae" and you nodded and made your way to school. "Would you like to take the lim-" and you just raised your hand, not realising someone was watching you.

You arrived at school and you didn't even get to step once inside the school grounds before being bombarded with water balloons, you just stood there until they had finished and when they did you looked up and saw them......before "EXO" came to the school you had another troublesome group, they were ruthless and trouble makers but they were quiet after a few attempts of physical force by the local police. "Oh you look lovely today President" you smiled and looked up "well thank you Taemin you look rather disgusting yourself" and you smiled and continued walking.

You just shook your head and made your way into the school building, you made your way t the student council room when you heard a low chuckle you turned to see Wu Fan "i see you went for a swim" and he smirked "i see you went second hand shopping" and i smiled back at him, he stopped and banged the wall, i stood rooted to the spot "you think you can intimidate me" and he growled "you're wrong Wu Fan so wrong" he then pushed you into the student council room and shut the door behind him before pinning you to the wall "just call me that one more time" and you blinked at the such sudden events "w-w-what?" and he growled "don't ever call me Wu Fan you got it!" and you snorted "why should i listen to a dilequent like you" and you pushed him away "go to your posse, i don't need you around here" and he clenched his fist and punched the wall.

You then see the door open and then the rest of EXO walk in, they looked at Wu Fan then to you "you alright?" you heard a low whisper you looked up at Park Chanyeol, Kris just nodded, "i see our alliance hit the target" and he smirked "psssh alliance with SHINee you serious?" and you laughed and looked at them "they can't hurt a fly, never could" and you looked at them. "Stay here" and Wu Fan looked at Park Chanyeol who nodded "what do i need a 24/7 body guard?" and Wu Fan smirked "we just don't want you ratting out" and he left, along with everyone else, except Park Chanyeol. You felt like all his hatred was being poured down your throat. You tried to leave, he blocked the way with his leg, you went up to him

"I got to get to class" and you heard him snort "i don't care" and you sighed "neither do I" and you grabbed his shoulder and kneed him in the stomach, he lapsed over on the ground and tried breathing for air  "you want rough I'll give it to you" and you looked at him before walking out the door and towards class.

*_*

Class finished and it was time for recess, you strecthed and decided to go back to the student council room to make sure Park Chanyeol didn't damage anything. Along the way you heard a scream, a whimper and you quietly walked to see what was happening. It was one of the EXO members they had a boy cornered to the wall, he raised his fist, you immedietly ran grabbed his fist and elbowed him in the ribs and pushed him away. You grabbed the boy made sure he wasnt hurt before telling him to run away to the nurses' office just to make sure he was alright. The boy ran and you didn't even get to raise your defences back up when you were caught in a choke hold.

"well if it isn't miss I wont let you hurt them" and you looked up "ah Zhang Yixing" his grip tightened "don't call me that" he whispered rapidly "thats not my name" and you snorted "yeah right it's your birth name" and he tightned his grip again "oh god! you wanna kill me" and you heard him chuckle, you clenched your fist and punched him in the face before kicking him also in the face, you sighed you use to do kick boxing and it was your passion, you looked down at Zhang Yixing, he his lip which was bleeding and got back up, you raised your fist so did he. He chucked a punch you dodged and kneed him in the stomach, he stumbled but kept on coming. You doged his kick and swooped down at his legs making him fall on his but, he grabbed your leg and flung you down, you landed on your back and a searing pain echoed, you just opened your eyes to see his fist come flying down, you quickly dogded it. Your hair came down "great took me an hour to do this" and then you both got up

"You still want to do this Zhang Yixing?" you heard him growl "my name is Lay" and he charged at you, you took a deep breathe in and then swirled and kicked him in the face, you saw him fall and then you saw them all standing there, you saw Kim Jongin walk over and help Zhang Yixing up, he shrugged off Kim Jongin and ran to the window and punched it, glass shaterred everywhere, the wind came and blew your hair out of your face. Everyone stopped and looked at you and you turned around and started to walk away "YA!!!" you just kept on walking. All the way to the janitors office tp grab a broom, you then made your way back to the area you and Zhang Yixing had a fight, you looked down and started sweeping the glass and then disposing it in the bin. Then taping a "do not touch sign" across the window before leaving.

You couldn't help but remember the expression they all had in their faes, oh hatreed and you knew they were going to hit you, and hit you hard. As the whisperes say "no one messes with EXO without being hurt" and you just sighed and sagged against the wall, a bit of your past seeped out, you were shaking and trmebling if you were the same [person back then you would have grabbed his face and smashed it against the wall, you dropped your head into your hands and breathed in and out. You needed to control yourself. After awhile you got up and made your way to class, apologising for being late and then making your way to your seat, you looked at it and saw a note.

"After School we will be waiting for you"

You sighed and sunk to the table. "Ah Pressident you alright?" you looked up and saw Eli "ah yes I am" and you sat straight and smiled you can't show weakness tiredness or anything besides confident and power, all these people are looking up to you are depending on you. You had to be their savior.

*_*

School ended and you went straight to the student council room. You switched the lights on and stood there, everything was a mess, tables were turned over there were writing on the wall, papers everywhere. You just cursed under your breathe and started cleaning up. You put the tables back to their original post, then picked u all the pieces of paper lying around and then grabbed a towel and a bucket of water and started cleaning the graffitti off the wall. 2 hours passed and you were finally finished. You locked up and went out the school building and to the front gate to be welcomed by none other then EXO, who by this time had back up

"ah! SHINee! how are my girls?" and you smirked "oh shut up you lil" but Onew silenced Key. "Don't waste your breathe" and Key just shut his mouth and stood down. They moved out the way and Zhang Yixing came forward "you broke my rib" and you shruged "im going to break your face" and you dropped your bag and looked at him and smiled "just try" and he was going to run to you when Wu Fan stopped him. "Calm down, you will have you revenge" and Zhang Yixing spat on the ground."oh how lovely" you said, you then saw Park Chanyeol whisper something to Wu Fan he nodded anad looked back at you. Wu Fan pointed at you "who are you" and you were surprised.

"w-w-what?" and he repeated his uestion "who are you?" and you laughed "thats why I'm here, you're holding me up to ask that?" and you looked at them "you, those moves, where did you leanr them from?" and you shrugged "i don't remeber" and then Zhang Yixing spoke "you pack a mean kick don't tell me you don't remember" and you just shrugged, you didn't want them to know of your past especially the fact that you were or use to be apart of the "5 fist". You picked up your bag and looked at your watch it read: 5:15. You looked around "i need to go" and you started to move so did they "you aint going no where untill you tell us who you are" and you sighed "I'm Shin Tae born 5th June 1995 and I am going to miss my curfew if you don't move along" and you tried to move again, only to be pushed back hard by Park Chanyeol he looked at you "that was for before" and he smirked, you just cursed under your breathe, you watch beeped. You looked down it said 5:20. You got up and suted yourself off, "listen I really got to go" and you tired again, this time using force.

You grabbed Park Chanyeol by the shoulders and flung him down, then grabbed Zhang Yxing and kneed him in the stomach, you felt a hand on your shoulder and flipped him over, then there were hands pinning you down, you tried to wriggle free "you don't understand i need to" but you stopped, because your watch was beeping rapidly "" and you flung everyone off and looked for your bag, soon the school ground were surronded. "Ah fresh meat, oh and its none other than EXO!!" and a guy walked up holding a bat. You looked at him andd bit your lip, and tried to move but were stopped by the people at the back, you felt a hand wrap around your elbow "aye Yongguk we got a runner"you slapped his hand and then everyone turned to you.

"Oh look at this you got a girl!" you sighed at least he didn't remember you, he walked over to you and pulled you around until your back was resting on his check, and then he lazily slung his arm around your shoulder "no whose girl is she?" and you looked up at him "eh? girl pssh please" and you rolled your eyes, he looked at you and then blinked and looked at you from a distant "do I know you?" and you started to panic "no you don't" and he looked over you again "hmmm somehow you seem, really, really familiar" you just looked away, and slapped his hand off you. "oh a feisty one" and then he turned back to EXO "come on, whose girl is she, well judging from her looks, she aint much so Suho you wouldn't waste your time" you felt offended "YA!" and he looked at you, "I wouldn't go out with a jerk like him anyway ya dumb Guk" and he looked at you "just because you're a girl don't mean Im going to go easy on you" and he pointed his bat at you.

"She's mine" and you felt hands pull you back you look up to see Wu Fan "no you are" but he covered your mouth, but then he pushed you away "as if, i wouldn't touch her in my life, she got nothing" and you looked at him, his words stung "you wanna die?" and you looked at Wu an "who'd want to go out with a jerk like you maybe a yeah but no one of good worth" and you glared at him "NOW MOVE OUT MY WAY IM GOING HOME!!" and you walked over to the entrance that were surronded by guys, you sighed this was really getting on your nerves. You wrapped your bags handles around yourb  hand and charged for them "is she serious?" you heard Yonguk say, but you just sighed, he will find out soon. You kicked and punched and kneed everyone in your way, you felt blurred and like you lost conscious it came like it was natural. 

When you stopped, everyone that was standing in front of the gate entrance were on the ground groaning and you were standing there panting from all the efoort and strength you just used. You turned around and looked at Yongguk "Hwang-Yeong" you just rubbed your head and ran off.

Your past has been revealed, will this change things? Will EXO finally put the pieces of the puzzel together?? What are you going to do now that Yongguk recongises you, and who exactly is Yongguk to you?

*wow i havent updated this story in ages >.< MIANHAE!!! well here you go hope you enjoyed it ^^