You Can't Run Away

Tell me the Truth.....

You jump and turned and saw him, sitting there so casually.

"How the hell did you get in here" and you looked at him, he smirked "I've always known how to get int here Hwang-Yeong" you walked over and sat on the opposite chair. "Thats not my name" and he chuckled "say what you want, but it is a part of you" and he stopped smiling "and will always be" and then you felt two hands pinning you down to the chair. You looked up and smiled "I see you brought twiddle dee and twiddle dumb here" and you looked back at him.

"What do you want Jung Kook?" and you looked at him "what i wanted 3 years ago" you snorted and looked away, he got up and walked over to you and grabbed your face "since your little gang is out of the picture I rule the underworld now" and he moved your face side to side, then bent down and whispered in your ear "and what i want I get you understand?" and he placed his hands on your . You jumped making him move back "ahhh i see you still have your spirit" and you tried to get free "I will never be with you Jung Kook!!" and he smiled "its not a request Hwang-Yeong" and you clenched your fist and turned to the guy on the left and head butted him and then punched the other one on the right in the face. And then you got up and ran to the door.

"YOU CAN'T RUN HWANG-YEONG I WILL FIND YOU!!" you opened the door and ran straight into someone you looked up to see 14 shocked faces. "H-H-H-Hwang-Yeong?!?!" and you looked at Byun Baekhyun his face was that of a scared child "she's dead to me" and you ran off. Hearing them shouting wait and come back and dont run. You didn't care, you left that name for a reason. All the pain and conflict it brought you was too much, you needed to be free. Why can't anyone see that and leave you alone? You ran out the apartment building and down the road. It was late and a fierce wind was blowing, it blew up your dress.

"ARRRGH!!" and you placed your hand down, you heard a whistle and you turned and saw guys looking at you smirking, one came over to you and slid his hand over your shoulder "what is a pretty girl like you doing out so late?" his breathe reeked of alcohol it was disgusting you kneed him in the groin and he bent down in agony and you punched him in the face and he fell over, you looked up at this friends, who backed away. You left them hearing the guy cursing at you, you ignored him and continued walking. 

His words echoing through your head, it irritated you. "You can't run" you shivered "I will find you" you hugged yourself because you knew it was true, it was about time Jung Kook found you, he was your number on enemy and was as good as you. You stopped at a shop and looked at your reflection in the window. And you looked at yourself. You looked innocent, in a white night gown, black hair loose and flying everywhere due to the wind, you reached out and touched the window and sighed, why is everything crashing now? You got angry and punched the window making it break, you stood there glass shattering everywhere, your hand bleeding from the force of the punch. You heard people running towards yous

"Miss? You alright?" you look up to see a concern looking middle aged woman, you just opened your mouth and looked down at your hand, so did she "ah you're hurt! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE" soon everyone walking by came and stopped and looked at you, you hated this feeling it was like you were an animal being put on show. You ran past them , someone grabbed you, you looked up "you need help miss" said the strange man, you shook your head "I'm fine" you manage to say and you continued running. You looked down at your hand it was bleeding heavily and you did need help. You stopped tears flowing down, you looked around and you knew the area you were in....how could you forget such a memorable place? 

You were Home..........

You should have known you would come back here one day, that one day you would come here without knowing you were coming here. You sunk down and cried, everything was going wrong. All you wanted was a normal life, a normal teenaged girl life. You cried and cried, the wind swallowing up your cries as it blew by your face. The bottom of your white dress was now red from the blood for your hand, you stood up and heard a scream you looked and saw a child and a mother who were running off. You just sighed and started walking trying to not draw attention to yourself.

You didn't know where to go, you were just walking, past all the familiar stores you use to vandalise, all the windows you use to smash. The storekeepers you use to harrass. You looked away and stopped at an intersection on the road, and decided where you would go from here. Your feet took you there before your head knew you were going there.

You arrived...the old house...

You walked up to the gates and dusted off the sign it read:

" 5 FISTS "

You smiled, and walked through the gates and looked at the house, it was the same as before, worn old broken and felt like home. You walked up to the front door and twisted the door handle, it was locked, you tilted your head but then realised they probably locked it up after you left. You walked to the side and saw the secret entrance you use to use to scare your gang brothers, you smiled as your remembered how you caught Zelo eating all the cherry tomoatoes. You crawled through and were finally inside the building. You walked around, touching the walls and having flash backs of the days you had here. You stopped at one room and looked in it, it still had everything that was in it 3 years ago. The bed, the broken mirror the marks on the walls, you smiled as you remembered the room you stayed in. A tear falling down your face, as all the memories the good ones flooded back to you.

You were going to go check out the main room, when you heard people......talking....

You immedietly hid, and didn't know what to do....what if they were a new gang occupying this place? what if they were Jung Kook's crooks? You gulped and decided to see who it was, you tip toed and peeked to see who it was. It surprised you to see who it was....,it was a group of guys laughing. Sitting around a fire, you looked closely at what they were burning....it was all the pictures of you.....you felt a bit heart broken, but realised you deserved it, you did leave them with no explanations besides telling Yongguk who you made sure swore that he wouldn't tell anyone.

You backed away, but felt someone behind you, you squeezed your eyes and stood still, then you felt him carry you and walk into the main room.

"YA! PUT ME DOWN!!! you shouted, everyone turned and looked "hey YoungJae, her hand" and he placed your down, you moved away from him, to only be caught by YoungJae, he grabbed your hand and examined it "ah miss what did you do to yourself" he smiled brightly and you couldn't help but cry at his sweet face. He stopped smiling and tried to comfort you.

"Wow thats a first, usually girls run away from us screaming" and Zelo chucked another picture into the fire "well maybes she crying because now she cant get out and shes stuck with us" and Himchan laughed. YoungJae rumaged through a bag and brought out a bandage, he washed and clean your cut then wrapped it up and then he smiled at you and wiped your eyes. You sniffed and he smiled "is it better?" and you nodded. He tried to brush your hair away from your face, but you grabbed his hand and stopped him 

"don't" you whispered "are you scared miss?" Zelo asked and he chucked another picture of you in the fire "YA! STOP CHUCKING MY PICTURES INTO THE FIRE!!!!!" and you shouted at him, they froze and looked up and YoungJae reached out and brushed your hair behind your ear.

"Hwang-Yeong?!?!" and they all stood up

"I'm home guys" and you smiled a bit.........

************************************************************************************************************

Why does Jung Kook want her? Who is Jung Kook? And has Shin Tae's past caught up with her? Is the secret out? And what does Shin Tae mean by she's home? Is she going back to them? What will happen with the boys called "EXO"? Will they see eye to eye, or is there going to be a battle?? How can Shin Tae fix everything now?