I'm Not Ready....

Tell me the Truth.....

“Gah” and you punched the wall, how much he made you angry just a moment ago, you leaned against the door and you felt something fall down your cheeks…..tears. His words stung and you shook your head, you’re not a , you didn’t ask for any of them to like you. And then you heard a knock on the door, you stood straight and rubbed your eyes. “W-W-Who is it?” and the door slowly opened and you saw Zelo standing there, he walked in and closed the door behind him. You sniffed and looked at him “w-what do you want?” and he didn’t say anything, he just walked over to you and gave you a hug, you were shocked but then was overcome with tears and you bore your eyes out, clinging onto his shoulders.

“I-I-I-I’m not a s-s-s- am I?” and you felt his head shake and a low whisper “you can never be one” and you nodded and continued crying, soon the doors opened and Himchan walked in and gave you a hug “ohhh Shin Tae” and you cried even more. “D-D-Don’t hug me you b-b-buffoon” and you heard him chuckle.  “You’re a big baby” and you felt him your hair, you slipped away from them and wiped your eyes “gosh I-I-If people walked by they’d think w-w-we were g-g-gay” and you laughed so did Zelo and Himchan “come on let’s join the rest for dinner” and he walked out, and you nodded, you began to walk out when Zelo grabbed your wrist “I would have killed him you know, calling you such a thing” and you bit your lips and nodded “I-I-I know” and you slid your hands and held his, he looked up at you and you smiled weakly, he smiled and wrapped his arms around you and steered you both to the dining hall.

You stopped and looked at everyone who were enjoying themselves, your attention was caught by a very serious looking Yongguk, he indicated you to go to him with his head, you left Zelo who grabbed you and gave you a kiss on the head, causing everyone to stop and silence to fill the air, you turned to Zelo and punched him on the shoulder “you little toad” you said as you walked to Yongguk, after that everything went back to normal.

“What’s up?” and he indicated for you to sit, you sat, he leaned in and whispered “what is this thing with Jung Kook hmm?” and you looked at him and leaned back and shrugged “nothing, the creep just wants me” and Yongguk nodded “for?” and you snorted “I don’t know for his pleasure?” and you rubbed your head “I don’t like this feeling, this weird warm feeling” and Yongguk laughed “you mean love?” and you looked at him then turned away “no I’m not in love” and you snorted and looked away, and whispered “never” and you looked at Yongguk “what!” and he just shook his head

“It seems it’s a little late for that” and you tilted your head “what?” and he shook his head and reached up and grabbed two plates, placed one in front of you and him, he didn’t say anything else just started eating, you rolled your eyes and kicked his shin, he looked up food stuffed in his mouth “geeze where’s your manners?” and you turned around and shouted “ENJOY THE FOOD EVERYONE!!” and you did a cheesy smile and everyone smiled and groaned a  reply, you laughed and turned back to Yongguk.

“You’re like our mother” and you rolled your eyes and stabbed your fork into the mash and into your mouth, then you pointed your fork at him “Well someone’s gotta” and you winked and laughed. You then felt someone sit next to you “can you eat my carrots?” and you saw a much focused Baekhyun trying to divide his carrots from his meal, you laughed and took them away.

“Told ya” and Yongguk took a sip from his drink, you chucked a carrot at him, and poked out your tongue, next thing you knew he shoved your face into your mash. “OH MY” and you wiped mash away from your eyes, everything was silent and you could feel Baekhyun moving away. You turned to Baekhyun, he was nervous you sighed and smiled and started laughing, he stopped moving away and looked at you strangely, you soon got up and turned around “who wants a kiss?!” and everyone laughed you turned to Yongguk and tackled him to the ground, smearing some of the mash onto his face.

Soon a massive food fight unleashed. You had gravy down your top and mash in your hair; you were having so much fun. You ran and piggy back Chanyeol “RUN YEOLLIE!!!” and he laughed and started running, everyone you passed you chucked mash on their face and when Chanyeol stopped you smeared his face with some before poking your tongue out and running away, you weren’t looking at were you running when you bumped into someone

“Oh sorry-“you turned to who was apologising…….it was Kris. You stood frozen on the spot, the name he called you still ringing in your ear. You looked down at his hand he had a bowl of gravy, you looked at him and indicated for him to hand it over.

“What? No way man” and he backed away, you went closer “come on hand it over” and he snorted “get your own” and you smiled and whispered “I’ll give you a kiss” and you giggled , he went bright red “Y-Y-YA! Don’t play with my feelings like that” and he let his guard down you soon tackled him the gravy bowel flying up an landing on his head, on the ground you laughed as it trickled down his hair to his face.

He looked up at you, you smiled and head-butted him softly “don’t ever call me that again, I will rip your member out personally” you smiled and jumped off him and ran away.

You ran straight into someone again, you stumbled and fell on the ground and looked up “uh-oh” and he grabbed you by the arm the grip making you wince at contact.

“WHAT THE HELL!!!!” and everyone stopped, freezing with food dropping onto the ground, you looked at them, his hand still griping your arm “S-S-Shindong we were just having fun” and you laughed weakly he looked down at you “and who are you” and you gasped “YA! Just because I cut my hair doesn’t mean you to have pretend like you don’t remember me” and you kicked his leg and he let go rubbing it, you picked up a plate from the ground and poured the gravy onto his head, he stood up straight and grabbed you by the throat

“How dare you waste food like that, food that I MAKE” he spat out you grabbed his hand coughing “hey Shin-“but Yongguk was cut off “just because they are your followers doesn’t mean they can do this” and you laughed and swinged your legs “oh that won’t work” and you croaked “I-I-I-it’s worth a try” and you could feel yourself slipping. “Hey I think we get the point, now let go” but Shindong shook his head “you need to be taught a lesson” and you grabbed his hand tighter

“YOU’RE GONNA KILL HER!!!” and Shindong looked at you “her” and then you swung your legs up and caught him in the neck, you twisted on his arm and made him fall to his knees, you then sat on his back, coughing and breathing

“G-G-Geeze calm down with the grip” and you laid on his back “I’m sorry for wasting your food Chub Chub” and you sighed and heard him say “Hwangie?” and you leaned your head in front of his face and waved “w-w-what’s up?” and you sighed, he grabbed you from behind and gave you a hug “I’m sorry I didn’t know” and you laughed “it’s okay” and you chuckled and patted his shoulders “now make me dessert!!!” and you threw your hands in the air.

“no” and you looked at him “eh?” and he shook his head and set you on your feet, walked out then came back with a mop “you clean this first then I will think about it” and he placed the mop in your hand and walked away. You stood there shaking your head and laughing, and then you started mopping, you stopped and looked at them “WHAT ARE YA WAITING FOR? GET TO CLEAING I WANT MY DESSERT!!” and you smiled and continued cleaning.

“Whew, I’m beat” and Zelo slumped to the ground, you ran over to him with your mop and hit his feet, he laughed and looked up “geeze why did you have to start this?” and Himchan leaned against your shoulder “eh? Me! It wasn’t me it was him!” and you pointed at Yongguk who was shrugging and shaking his head “you started it bub:” ad you poked your tongue out. You all finished cleaning and sat on the ground, tired.

“Oh you’ve done a great job” and you all looked up to see Shingdong “ah…chub chub” and you waved at him “dessert cough it up” and he laughed and shook his head “no, now go to bed” you looked at him “say what!” and you stood up. “hey now calm down” and then you saw Donghae “Nemo!!” and you smiled “don’t forget me” and you turned “of course not Eunhyuk” and you smiled, then he pushed you out “NOW SLEEP ALL OF YOU!” and they closed the main hall door. “What the” and you looked at everyone and laughed

“I guess I will see you tomorrow in the morning” and you smiled and started to walk off. “Hold on” and you felt  a hand on your shoulder and looked up “what do you want Kris?” and you kept on walking “I want to apologise” and you snorted “well so far it’s a crappy job” and you moved slightly away from him.

“what do I have to do to make you love me” you turned his direction “what do I gotta say to make it right” and you rolled your eyes “what do I do to make you want me” and you laughed out loud “please stop saying those cheesy lyrics, it’s an old song move on boy!” and you stopped in front of your door and touched your doorknob and whispered “besides actions speak louder than words” and you turned to him then walked in.

You closed the door behind you and stretched, took your top off, so you were only in your bra, you walked and shut the window and pulled the curtains down, then you switched the lights off. You reached your bed when you heard a “screw it” then your door opened and closed and a figure grabbing the chair in your room and jamming your door

“Hey! What do you think you are doing?!?!” and you looked at it, the figure came closer and he reached and switched your lights on, you sat on your bed. “Geeze Kris you scared me” and you lay down. He didn’t say anything but looked at you. It made you feel awkward and exposed to his every gaze, you looked down at your exposed body and blushed and covered up. He reached down and flung the bed covers away.

“W-W-W-What do you think you’re doing?” and you gulped and he looked down at you “you have no idea how much I love you” his voice was a whisper “how much I hoped you have the same feelings too” he came closer “how much I wanted to be the one to hold you” he kneeled in front of you placing his hand on your knee, your heart began beating fast. “How much I want to be with you as one, together as one” and you didn’t look up, fearing what might happen

His voice was like the wind, he bent closer and whispered in your ears “how I want to hear you scream my name over and over” you blushed a deep red and pushed him away “w-what do you think you’re saying, get out and go to sleep” but all he did was reach up and grab your hands. You made the mistake of looking up, his face was so close and your heart was racing. He reached up and placed his hand on your cheek, you let out a sigh which surprised you. You shook your head and turned away.

“Don’t you want me?” and you turned and looked at him “no I-“ but you were interrupted, because Kris leaned forward and kissed you hard, you didn’t know what to do. It was something that surprised you, “W-W-Wu F-F-Fan” and you rubbed your hands up and down his chest, you heard him groan a little, and soon he was hovering over you. You looked up at him, and then around you, you shook your head and rolled away from beneath him.

“No” and he sighed and laid on your bed, you looked around for a top and put it on then walked back and sat on the bed. “Listen Kr- Wu Fan” and he sat up and grabbed you by the shoulder “No you listen!” and he leaned his head on your shoulder “you know how much it hurts, to finally have found you but get rejected, to see you smile every day and not be the reason you’re smiling. To see someone else kiss you on the lips that I wished only belonged to me” and he looked up and leaned closer, you sighed and moved away “I’m not” and you looked up at him, his face really did show how much he loved you, your heart tightened and you imagined what life would be with Kris, spending your future together, close, holding hands, sharing moments……

“NO” you pushed him away and got up “I wouldn’t be horrible and pull you down with me” and you covered your face “how could I ask you to do something like that” and Kris looked at you “like what?” and you looked at him, tears starting to emerge “like spending forever with me” and his eyes widen “how low can I get?” and you shook your head “I would’ hurt you and do that to you” and you closed your eyes “but that’s just it” and you heard him move towards you “I want to, be the one who bears your burden as well, the one who you come to at the end of the day with your troubles, the one who will be with you forever” and he wrapped his arms around you, and then the doors banged open, and you flung away from Kris, and looked up at a panting Zelo “he’s here” and you stood up and looked at Kris before running out the door.