Memories

Tell me the Truth.....

Third Person POV*

"Now why the hell would you think that" and Luhan chucked a empty bottle at Baekhuyn's face "what! you're all thinking it! so stop acting like I'm the only one" and he got up and started walking off. "Guys calm down" and Eunhyuk got up "NO YOU CALM DOWN!!! YOU TRY GOING TO SLEEP AT NIGHT WONDER WHERE SHE IS. WHAT'S SHE DOING. IF SHE'S FINE. IF SHE IS OKAY" and Baekhyun punched the wall and walked out the apartment door.

The next thing they knew Shin Tae was standing there in a towel, they didn't know if she was scared because of the wounds on her face "WHAT HAPPENED!! IS THERE A EARTHQUACK?!?!" and there was silence "are you scared?" and she looked at Donghae "OF COURSE I'M SCARED CAN'T YOU TELL BY MY FACE!!!!!" and then they all started laughing, including EXO. "YA!!!!! WHY YOU LAUGHING!!!!!!" and she looked at them then realised "oh i see why...hahahahaha" and she looked at Chanyeol "I blame you Park Chanyeol ya jerk!!!!!!!!" and then she went back into the hallway.

Normal POV*

You were outraged at them, laughing at you like a bunch of hyienas....but you had to admit, it was kind of good to see a different expression radiating out of their faces besides cold death stares, you smiled and kept on walking, till you got to your designated room. You shut the door and got changed. You then heard a knock "are you covered?" and you laughed "yes, come in" and the door opened "ah Donghae" and he smiled and handed you a tube of cream.

"Apply this to your face, it will aid the process of healing quicker" then he winked and left, you smiled and applied it straight away. Then the door opened again "dinner will be served soon" and you nodded. You decided to go outside, you just opened the door when the door across you opened. "AAAARRRGGGH!!!!" and Byun Baekhyun screamed "YA! IM NOT THAT UGLY!!!!" and you placed your hands on your hips. He placed his hand on his head and leaned on the door , you just stood there and he slowly looked at you "what you looking at?" and you just shrugged "you remind me of a friend I use to know" and then you moved back and grabbed the door and slowly closed it. But then he stopped it from closing, you looked up.

"Yes?" and he looked down at you "you're face is bloody scary you know" and you got angry "YA I KNOW THAT BLAME YOUR STUPID FRIEND PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!!" and you let go of the door and brushed past him, Wu Fan came out of his "aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh you scared me" and he did the same as Byun Baekhyun you got angry so you slapped his arm "shut up" and he looked at you "you dare to touch me while you look like that" and your mouth dropped. You touched your face and sighed "when will it heal" and you hung your head and walked away, before shoving Wu Fan to the wall.

"Its all your fault my face is like this" and you pointed to your face "if you just answered my questions" and he brushed your face "none of this would have happened" for some reason your cheeks went hot, and your heart began beating fast, this feeling it was so familiar. You shook your head and slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me" and you walked off, and down the stairs straight into a flying cushion.

"ah" and you stumbled back.and fell into someones arms, you looked up "ah Donghae" and you smiled "hello sunshine" and you smiled, and he got you back on your feet. "ready to eat?" and you nodded. He helped to the table "oh come on Hyung she's our prisoner not a guest" and Wu Fan walked by, you stretched out your leg and he tripped over it. You smiled and looked at Donghae who was frowning at you "w-w-what!" and he shook his head and walked off "hey!!! don't just walk away!!" but he didn't listen "YA!!!! NEMO!!!!" and he stopped and turned around. 

You laughed "oh my gosh someone actually calls you nemo" and you slapped your leg, you saw Donghae sigh and tilted your head. "Someone does huh" and you walked towards him, he just shook his head, and grabbed your hand and lead you to the table, you sat down.

"Oh i just lost my appetite" and you looked up and someone who hasn't spoke to you at all. Zi Tao if you recall. "Pfffft right back at ya, you dopey panda" and you scoffed and looked away. There was silence and you looked back, and turned to Donghae "what....was it something i said?" and you looked around, you shook your head and got up "you know what, I'm not hungry, I'm going to bed early" and you got up and started walking away.

"Wait...you need to eat" you just ignored them and went to your room, and closed the door. You looked around and saw a chair, you grabbed it and barred the door. You then went to your bed and dropped on it. "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH" you screamed into the bed. You lifted your head up "why am I calling them those names?!" and you banged your head on the bed, the bed springing it back up, it made you laugh so you kept on going.

You sighed, and layed down remembering them............those 12 boys.You sighed you can't even remember their names....you started getting frustrated...what on earth were there names!!!! 

*Flash Back*

You just got back from a fight and your shoulder was bruised. "Ah Boss good job" and you looked up "ah Zelo heh thanks" and you smiled "ahhh there she is" and you looked up "Pffft nice get away Yongguk ya " and you shooed him away. "Oh by the way, we got fresh meat" and he pointed to the room next door. You made your way to see them. You stopped in your tracks, Two of them had your watch guard Jimmy by the throat and there was you counted 12 of them, there was one standing in the middle. You looked over him, he had his head down, 

"Gah, w-w-whats your problem!!" Jimmy tried to break free from the guys hold, you sighed rubbed your shoulder walked over and kicked the guy in the face, Jimmy sagged to the ground "your on my turf, remember that" and you went to a chair and sat down "YA! what do you want" and then the guy that was standing in the middle looked at you.

"In"

and you looked at him "eh? in? in what?" and you tilted your head. "In the gang silly" Jimmy said as he got up, you looked at them and laughed "its take more than this to get in the gang" and you got up "you gotta be strong" and you walked over to Jimmy "can you get me a ice pack?" and he nodded and left the room you turned back to them "you got to be loyal, i need to know that when i need it, you guys got me and my mens back" and you walked up to the one that had Jimmy by the throat.

"Everyone of these guys are your brothers" and you looked him in the eye and punched him in the stomach, he fell down. The other people moved forward but the one in the middle stopped them, you bent down "that was for having my watch guard by the throat" and you got back up. And looked at them. "YO HIMCHAN!!!!!" and then he appeared "test em" and you left the room.

"hey Shinne" and you looked at Yongguk "don't call me that" and you took off your top "ahhh must hurt" and you felt cold fingers touch your shoulders, you flinched, then you felt a ice pack being placed on the sore. You grabbed it and left your hand there "ahh feels good" and you took a seat. "Where did they come from?" and Yongguk shrugged his head "they wouldn't say" and you nodded. Next thing you heard a bang, you got up dropping the ice pack and ran to the room, Himchan was out cold blood pouring from his head "GET YONGJAE NOW!!!" you made your way to the 12 guys. The look in their eyes surprised you, it was like they enjoyed what they just did. The one in front of you was smirking.

"Ya! why you smirking?" and he just looked up at you then turned away "YA! IM TALKING TO YOU" but he didnt reply or turn around, this is not a good sign, you don't need trouble makers in your gang, you took one step reached out and had him in a choke hold before smashing him to the ground, you heard a groan escape his legs, you then punch him in the face. Then another came for you, you got up and kicked him in the chest. You whacked him in the chest with your arm. You made your way to the one standing in the middle, dodging the rest, running fast, till you were behind him, you climbed on his back and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Don't move, or I will snap it" and everyone froze. "ah what happened!!" you turned "just aid to him Jae" and then you pausd "and those two on the ground" and then you bent your head down and whispered in his ear

"I don't like uprisings" and you saw him turn to you "he asked for it" and you snorted "our turf our rules" and then you got down, and walked in front and quickly doged a punch he tried to land on you, you turned around and looked at him.

"I want you guys out" and he stopped "I don't need hot heads like you" and you walked over to YoungJae "how is he?" and he lifted HImchan onto his shoulders and walked out with him "Daehyun!" and Daehyun came "ah boss I'm in the middle of trying to upgrade the cams" and he bowed "ah then don't worry get back to what you're doing" and you bowed back and sighed and turned around "i guess it will be me then" and you rubbed your shoulder "get out now" and they didn't move "what?!" and you looked at them.

"as i said before i dont need people like you in my gang" and you crossed your arm "well then find a way to need us" and you laughed "excuse me" and you looked at them "i need men who i can trust with my life!" and you snorted "by the loks of it you are just people needing a place to be in" and you rolled your eyes. Nd pointed out the room "follow the hall and get off my turf" and you turned away, and then stopped. They weren't moving, you smiled.

"I don't hear you moving?" and you turned around "cause we aint going to move until you take us in" and you raised and eyebrow "oh yeah?" and he nodded. "Hey Himchan!" and you looked back Himchan appeared "how they do?" and he smiled and leaned on the wall "they got skills" and you nodded and turned back to them.

"Ya! Dragon man!" and you smirked "take the room down the left to the right should fit you all in" and you shook your head and walked to HImchan "how do we get the weird ones?" and he just laughed so did you.

*_*

You sighed, they were something alright. You laughed as you remebered the nicknames you gave them, since their names were somewhat hard for you to remember. Channie, Fany, Panda, Machine, Unicorn, Troll, Baozi, Lulu, Kyungie, Hunnie, Cry Baby, Eyeliner. All those ridiculous nick names for 12 ridiculous guys who found their way to your gang, your past. You sighed and wondered where they were ad if they still hated you....for leaving them, for abandoning them 3 years ago. You closed your eyes tight remembering their faces as you told them. Cry Baby of course living up to his name and crying. Fany grabbing your hand and telling you not to leave, not when they need you the most. You shaking your head saying you need to....well you did, your mother was getting ill the more time went by, you had to stop, stop hurting her, stop hurting others.

You remembered their faces all to well, they were new they didn't understand what you went through of course the older members who were with you from the beginning knew everything. You left, not daring to turn back hearing Fany cursing you and telling you to go to hell. His voice still echoing. You felt a tear fall down your cheek you quickly wiped it off.

How did they get so close to you? How did they manage to break into your heart, to conjur up such feelings of sadness, regret. They werent of blood so why did you let such people in. This is why you hated the world, and friends. Thats why you caused trouble and started fights, to make sure no one could touch you. You realised you were in reality just scared of being hurt and tossed away. 

Since you left, your family have welcomed you and loved you and all you wanted to see was your mum smile again, to walk out of the bed, to not become a regular visitor of the local hospital, for your father to focus on work and not worry about his troublesome kids. For your Oppa's to do what they love instead of having t look after you or worry about you, when you went home covered in blood and bruises. For your unnie to have a normal life and to not get bullied for the fact that her little sister is a female version of the devil. You just sighed at all the trouble you caused when you were little, and how stupid you were. But your mind couldn't stop wandering to those 12 boys....where are they now?

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Who are they talking about? Could Shin Tae be the one they are looking for? Could EXO be the one Shin Tae is thinking about? Could this puzzel finally be solved? And will Shin Tae stay in the EXO apartment till her wounds heal or are there other things in her agenda?? What will she do next.......