I Won't Believe You...

Tell me the Truth.....

Grhjkwnrlwkejrmmmmbbbbbbllllemg

You clutched your stomach and roll over.

Grrrmmmmbbekkkehwjhskasdkkfld

Ugh. Why did you get so defensive and leave? You're starving like a poor child now. You sighed and sat up on the bed, and rubbed yourface.....wahhh....you rubbed it again. Your face was...SMOOTH...it was....FLAT.....you got up and switched the room lights on and ran to the mirror. Your face was healed, you tilted your head and wondered how.....then you nodded, you were out for 3-4 days so of course it';; heal by then. And then you walked over and looked at the cream Donghae gave you.

"Heal 'o' Me"

Hmmm what a strange name

GGGGrnsjkajhrkjhjkwhriwh

You clutched your stomach again, and slowly walked to the door, and slowly opened it. You looked around to see if anyone was walking around. The coast was clear, you tiptoed to the rooms and pressed your ear to the door to make sure they were sleeping. You heard a snore and rolled your eyes. Like the pig he is, that Wu Fan. You tiptoed to Byun Baekhyuns room and pressed your ear against that, you waited to hear something a snore a noise, but nothing

ggggggggrrrrrr

You grabbed your stomach and closed your eyes tight, then looked around to see if anyone heard. You continued down the hall and down the stairs. You tiptoed to the fridge and opened it and looked through for food, you only saw food you had to cook or heat up, you sighed. "But i dont want anyone to hear" you whisper, you look up and go through the cupboards, nothing. You went trhough more cupboards. Nothing you were going to go through the pantry when the lights were , you turned around and fell down to the ground. You heard footsteps, you squeezed your eyes hoping they wouldnt come here. But you heard them walking down, you crawled and looked and saw a shadow coming closer, you cursed beneath your breathe and crawled to the other side as they came closer. You were on the other side of the bench with the other person on the other side of the bench. They opened the fridge and grabbed something, then you heard the microwave door pop open, and then close and then beep sounds as they dialed in the minutes. Then there was a "vvveeeeerrrrrr" as the microwave began heating up whatever was in the microwave. You began looking around trying to figure out how to escaped, when you heard a low voice.

"I hope you like Mac and Cheese" you jumped and slowly looked up, there looking down at you was none other than the meany Zi Tao. You stand up and dust yourself "ah no, it's okay I just came here for a strecht" and you smiled feebly and started to walk off, when you felt a hand on your shoulder, then you were twirled around and pushed down softly on the bench stool. "Sit, you must be hungry" and you looked down at your fingers, slightly blushing. "Your face" and you looked up "what about it?" and he sighed "it's healed" and you smiled and nodded. "Yes" and then it was silent except for the microwave vrrooomming. You looked at your hands and could feel his gaze on you, it was making you rather uncomfortable.

"Hasn't anyone told you its rude to stare!" you snapped as you couldn't take it anymore, you saw him smile and realised that his cold attitude and atmosphere was gone. You were scared, either his put his cold act down cause he can kill you with his cute look or he's planning something ebhind that cute face of his...CUTE?! AW HELL NO!!! you shook your head. "YA!! why is it so loud here" and you turned and saw Wu Fan standing there with nothing but track pants on, his chiseld abs were being shown and you couldn't help but stare, he was rather muscly, you turned away and looked at Zi Tao and then realised he was in the same attire, no top! You looked down at his chest and saw his abs and started to go red. You covered your eyes.

"Whats wrong with you?" you peek through your fingers and looked at Zi Tao "you are both dressed inappropriately" and you shake your head and get up, still covering your eyes and walk away. "Ya! where you going?" and you just mumbled back :to my room, this is too much" and then you backed away until you felt skin, you jumped and turned around, too fast that you lost balanced. You were going to fall, unless you stopped yourself. You put your hands out in front of you and landed on them. You got up straight and looked at Wu Fan "Ya! usually when a girl falls the guy saves her fall" and you looked at him.

You made the mistake of looking down, staring right at his six pack, you blushed and looked away. You heard a cough and looked behind Wu Fan "ah Shin Tae" and you smiled "Donghae Oppa" and you smiled and began walking to him as you passed Wu Fan you heard him say "Oppa?" you ignored him and continued walking. Donghae grabbed your face. "AH! YOUR FACE!" and you giggled.....this is so weird, feeling like this....what's it called? You nod and looked at him. "I told you, you were pretty" you blushed at his comment. "Waaaahh you blush too" and he cupped your face, your heart began beating really loud and fast. 

What the heck is happening to you? What is this feeling? Is this normal? Are you sick? thoughts ran through your head as you looked at Donghaes smiling face. You stopped smiling and shook your head. No. You are not going back into that state. You began trembling "Shin Tae?" and he touched your face, you looked at him and slapped his hand away "don't touch me" and you backed away "Shin Tae" you shook your head "are you alright?" you backed away, you bumped into Wu Fan and backed away from him. The microwave went 'bing', you all looked at Tao. You backed away even more. "Shin Tae!!" you looked at Donghae and could feel tears coming up "I WILL NOT FALL INTO THAT STATE AGAIN! I WILL NOT PUT MY BROTHERS IN HARM AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME!! I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE" and you started crying, you looked up at Wu Fan, his expression confused you. It was like he wanted to hug you but was holding back you just shook your head and ran out their apartment and all the way to yours. You locked it behind you and sunk down and cried.

You calmed down and switcehd the lights on and walked into a living room.

"I've been waiting for you"

you jumped and turned

"Hwang-Yeong"

************************************************************************************************************

Why is Shin Tae feeling like that? What State will she not fall into again? And who exactly is in her apartment???

[SHORT UPDATE!!!! SORRY GUYS BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL T_T]