This is just Messed Up *^*

Tell me the Truth.....

Ugh your head hurt, you tried to rub your head but it was hard, for some reason you couldn't seem to move them. Your eyes flung open, you were in a room a room that looked like a panic room, walls were bare and broken a single lightbul dangling from the ceiling, and you blinked several times to adjust to the area. You scanned the area and looked down your feet were tied to the chair and your arms were tied behind you, you tried to move. 

Then the doors opened..........

"ah she has woken up" and you turned your head back to see who it was.

"Wu Fan you let me go or I will hurt you" and you heard him snort "in the position you are in, I don't think so" and he came and stood in front of you. "Now, spill" and you laughed "this is why I'm tied up like this?" and you laughed "no, your tied up so you wont go brusing my guys" and he grabbed a stool and sat on it.

"Now who are you?" and you looked at him "are you serious?!?! I told you! My nsames Shin Tae!" and then you saw him look up and nod, a towel then was wrapped a round your face and all you remeber was your head being tilted back and a rush of water being poured down your face, it was horrible, you felt like you were suffocating. You were shaking your head, what is this? How could people be so cruel?!? Then it stopped, the towel was removed and you began breathing for your life, you coughed and looked at Wu Fan

"How was the swim?" and he smirked, his eyes cold you looked up to see who was committing such a cruel act, it was none other than Minseok...you think, you didn't know, your eyes were getting wet and misty but you didn't want to cry...not in front of them.

"are you going to tell me now?" Wu Fan looked at you dead in the eyes, hands together, legs apart with the most cold hearted expression, you coughed and looked at him

"why do you want to know so bad?" and he got up and snapped at you "it's none of your concern! NOW TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!!" he shouted at you,with such force it caused you to flinch

"never, my past is dead to me" and Wu Fan looked up at Minseok, who didn't hesitate to place the towel once again on your face, you felt horrible, wondering why such events happened to you. Why did such troublesome boys have to appear in your door step? You felt the water drop on your face again, every single drop was like a knife stabbing you in the face. You let tears fall down your face as they couldn't see them behind the towel and you bit your mouth so they woudln't hear your screams.

They removed the towle once again, and once again you coughed and coughed and breathed in and out rather fast. Wu Fan looked like his patience was running thin, your face was wet, your clothes were wet from the water. "We can do this all night" and he growled at you. Why he wanted to know so bad was still out of question and you hung your head, this was going nowhere. But no way are you going to tell someone about her. Yongguk was the only execpetion of thinking and talking about her, but this guy.....no way.

"I-I ww-w-on't *cough* t-t-tell you anything!!" and you looked at him and he raised an eyebrown bent down and whispeered in your ear "I will make you" those words, scared you. It was cold and icy and you did fear a little bit on exactly what he was going to make you do...you looked away. Then you heard another rustle of feet, you looked up and saw Park Chanyeol, Wu Fan sighed

"I didn't want to do this" and he got up and Park Chanyeol stood in front of you "now I will ask you again" and he breathed out "who are you" and you looked at Park Chanyeol and to Wu Fan "go to hell" and then Wu Fan looked at Park Chanyeol, and then all you remember was seeing stars, and a stinging sharp pain flowing through you right cheek. Park Chanyeol had just punched you in the face.

"you want to change your answer?" and you spat on the ground "when you die" and then you felt Park Chanyeol's fist connect with the right side of your face, your lip split open and you could feel blood pouring down your mouth you spat it out to the ground. You smiled and looked at Park Chanyeol "that all you got? I've seen a 10 year do worse" that made him angrier, he then began punching the day lights out of your face, he wouldn't stop until Wu Fan pulled him back. And made him leave "I'LL KILL HER KRIS!" and he banged the doors shut. You spat out blood, your face felt swollen your eye probably had a black eye. There was pain everywhere, you could feel it pass through every inch of your body, he punched your shoulders, your eye, your face.

You tilted your back and started laughing "hope you all die in a rot hole Wu Fan" and you coughed and coughed, your head felt dizzy and weird. You look back at Wu Fan, you couldn't see straight, soon all the EXO memeber came in.

"Wow, you made her look like " and you looked in the direction the voice was coming from "i've been better" and you laughed. You spat out more blood "Has she said anything?" and Byun Baekhyun looked at Wu Fan. "Not a single word" and you laughed "W-W-Why do you guys wanna knkow so bad" you said the last words breathlessly. You felt a hand grab your hair and pull it down "you don't know, you will never understand" and you looked up, it was Park Chanyeol "want to kill me this time round?" and you smiled, Park Chanyeol landed a punch on your face before he got pulled away. Your hair fell around your face, you looked up. And then out....

************************************************************************************************************

SARRY D: CHANYEOL MY SWEETIE IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU A GIRL ABUSER ;_; FORGIVEE MEEE!!!!!!!