The First Meeting

If You Come Into My Heart

- Next Day -

*1 Minute before the alarm ring, a hand was ready to switch the power off*

"Come on, come on"

Park Byung Ki was already up, dressed with fine clothes as he was ready to get to work. Eagerly anticipating what would the result be since the release of his new clothes design with hand-made mannequin as a tool to accompany his design.

*Alarm ring as he quickly switch it off and head towards the door and slipped his foot inside the shoes and headed out*

The sky was dark and the road is empty. Is just 6AM right in the morning. Such breezy weather good enough to make everyone sleep a little longer... except for him.

As he jog towards his shop, he saw a few feathers laying just right outside his door. Pure snowy white feather...

"Huh? What's this?"

He picked up the feather and examine it.

"Hmm, never see such white snowy feather before..."

He looked up into the sky, trying to catch a glimpse of the bird who dropped his feather but the sky was still too dark to see anything above. Ignoring the feather, he throw it right back to the ground and fishing out the shop key from his pocket and unlocked the 3 metal lock chained between the bar. He pushes up those rusty bar as he quickly unlocked the front door and walk into his shop.

A few minutes later, he came out with a broom and a dustpan on his both hands and sweep those feathers right into the pan and then throw it into the big dustbin just right outside his shop.

As he ready to open up his shop, cleaning and checking everything, a faint voice speaks to him.

"Treat him well...."

"Who's there?!"

He was surprised with the sudden voice and turned around, examining every corner of the room but found out there's nobody in there. He scratched his head and mutter to himself.

"Treat who well?"

He continue his job, preparing all the newly design clothes on the display board as well as the new mannequin he made yesterday and time went by pass and is time the shop open.

At first, there's no one walking by pass the shop since is the corner of the street, but more and more customers crowding his shop few hours later as everyone was busily ordering the new design clothes placed onto the mannequin. It seems like the mannequin has a magical effect that draws people onto him who wears the design clothes.

Soon, more and more customers are busting the shop that Byung Ki decided to close it down for the day. His new design clothes was a hit.

"Look at the profits I've earned today!"

Holding on his hands are stacks of 50,000 won that he earned in just few hours! Is this even possible?

"I'm sure I'll become very rich and famous soon! DAEBAK!"

True to his words, he became very famous after just 1 month of selling his design clothes. But to add on to that, he created another 3 mannequin and named each one of them G.O, Joon and Mir and a few new design clothes and put it onto the mannequins.

Strange incidents happened after that.

The 3 new mannequins became famous overnight while Cheondung? Cheondung gain no customers at all! Not even 1 single little customer who love the clothes he wore.

Byung Ki feel strange either but nonetheless, he was proud that the other 3 design clothes became a hit overnight.

Few months later,

as he has enough profit and earned him his name, he decided to move his shop to another place, bigger this time. A quardruple storey shoplot with lift attached in every floor and of course, 4 of his proud mannequins was put on display just right behind the window frame as a display mannequin but things keep being the same. Everyone was busily buying the clothes that the 3 mannequins wore but Cheondung clothes was out. 

Feel strange enough, Byung Ki has no idea what happened but decided to create another new mannequin and name him Rain. He replaced Cheondung with Rain and customers now hoarding over the perfectly hunk mannequin and the clothes he wear. Cheondung? Cheondung later was thrown out from his shop, into the wide ocean floor and there was where he is right now.

- Present -

*Trying to cry out of his eyes but not a tear fall down*

*Falling deeper into his thought how he became famous, how well-known he is but then, a question strike out from his mind*

"Isn't mannequin like me are dead tools? Why am I have feelings and thoughts?"

He can't really figure it out as he think and think and think but of no use.

Suddenly, a net was cast unto his direction, lifted him and those rubbishs with him and was then throw onto the hard concrete floor but luckily, the rubbishs shielded his fall and less damage was taken. As he land, he rolled right on the floor and headed towards the street and hit right onto the foot of someone.

"What's this?'

The person stood right in front of him, examined him.

"A... mannequin? How does this mannequin came right to this street?"

* A strange feelings strike Cheondung. A never before feelings burning inside him *

"Pick me....." he said.

"Hmm, well, I'm sure this is fate. Let's bring you home"

.

.

.

.

.

"Remember what I've told you....."