The Fight

If You Come Into My Heart

The alarm rang as usual, 6:30AM in the morning. As I finally adjusted as a human, I woke up even before the clock strike 6:30AM. On my body laid a hand embracing me tightly in his sleep. As I turned my head, there I saw his angelic dreamy sleepy face, Yang Seungho. Must have been falling down from his own bed or crawl right under my blanket when I was asleep.

I take a long 2 minutes to stare at him and unconsciously brushes his hair. He seriously look so cute while sleeping so soundly. Making fun of his face, I try to poke his chubby cheek and oh-my-god that springy feelings that bounce up my finger right away. I smile and grin happily everytime I watch him sleep. I try to pull away his hand, ready to get up from sleep, I slowly move away his hand. It doesn't take long for me to get away from him though. He usually a deep sleeper, you can do anything to him and he won't easily get up from his sleep. Not to mention, a kick right to his body also won't affect his sleep but I just prefer to choose the gentle way just to be on the safer side. You will never know how scary Seungho hyung can be. 

As I try to flee away from his grasp, almost to a success, he pull me right back in into his embrace and hugging me tightly, not letting go of his hand. Till then only I start to realise just how strong Seungho hyung is. Well, not that I blame anything but being in his embracement, got me flutter. I actually felt my heart pounding fast.  I wonder since when I start to adore this young looking man in front of me. Perhaps this 10 days had really make my heart grow fonder towards him.

But then... my heart sank deep right in.

"Gyuri ah... " Seungho hyung murmur in his sleep.

"Gyuri?" I thought to myself.

"Who's Gyuri?" That name keep on popping up in my mind. 

- In Yang Doong Shop -

"Gyuri?" Chang Sun said as I have asked him whether does he know anyone with that name.

"Yah hyung! How can you forgot Gyuri?!" Cheol Yong questioned Chang Sun, the always blur case worker in the whole shop.

Byung Hee hyung who sit right at the corner of the shop giggle to himself while reading the newspaper.

"Yah! I really forgot who is Gyuri! Aishhhhh" Chang Sun fight back in his defend but still keeping his innocent look.

"Hyung! She's Seungho hyung - " Cheol Yong words got stuck in his throat as he eyes the main door.

Then came in Seungho hyung with a girl.

Everyone then scattered and line up in a position, including myself as I bow down myself to greet both of them but my eyes are fixed towards the girl. My heart got real hurt as I saw both of them came in while holding hands, smiling and laughing to themselve. That sight......

"Annyeong Haseyo" Everyone greeted the oh-so-bright sunny smiling Seungho hyung and that lady beside him.

"Oh Gyuri-ssi!" Cheol Yong and Chang Sun is so excited to be able to meet Gyuri again.

"Annyeong Haseyo!" Gyuri bow her head down and greeting them happily. Seungho hyung on the other side was smiling brightly. 

"Oh Gyuri-ssi, What did you bring?" Cheol Yong asked, getting excited to know the package that Gyuri has bring along with her. It was quite a big squary box perfectly wrapped in a very nice wrapping paper, tied with a nice red ribbon.

"Oh this? Is a present for everyone of you. I hope you guys love it. I bought it from Japan." She laugh while handing the over the box to Cheol Yong. Chang Sun was surprised but happy as he eyes only at the present. Cheol Yong was shock too as his eyes grow bigger.

"JAPAN?!" Cheol Yong asked.

"JAPAN?! REALLY?!" Both of them got really surprised. You can tell just how big their eyes is but nevertheless, they are just only interested in the package. Both of them quickly unwrap the box and another surprise came out.

"OH?! WOAHHHHHHHHH" Said both Chang Sun and Cheol Yong

"Is Japan best snacks ever that all Japanese love and crave for" Gyuri said.

Chang Sun and Cheol Yong both take out those snacks that Gyuri had given them.

"Yah Yah Yah! Have some manners oh?" Seungho hyung scolded them but Gyuri only smile and laugh at their silliness cause both of them take out their favourite food and hide it away. Byung Hee later on join in with the crowd and try to snatch some food from those two.

"Yah Yah! Leave some for me!" urge Byung Hee. I, on the other hand was standing just behind them but my eyes have not leave her a second. 

"Cheondung a, which one do you want?" Chang Sun said while looking back at me. I was still staring at her at that time, not until Chang Sun come towards me and snap me out of my stares.

"Cheondung?" Gyuri asked, wondering who I am.

"Ah, Cheondung..." Seungho said while walking towards me with his hand at the back of Gyuri.

"Let me introduce. This is Cheondung, our shop model. He's a new worker so please look after him" Seungho hyung introduce me to her.

"Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Cheondung" I bowed my head and greet her politely.

"And this, is my girlfriend, Gyuri." Next, Seungho hyung introduce her to me.

"Annyeong Haseyo, hehehe" Gyuri laugh at the word Seungho hyung said while introduce her.

Girlfriend....

My heart felt heavy.

Is like a million tons of weight suddenly smash right into my heart, causing pain and discomfort.

Just right after that, few man dresses come into the shop with shades on. Everyone was surprised.

"Who is Cheondung here?" shouted one of the man.

Everyone was stunned at the sudden announcement.

"I SAID WHO IS CHEONDUNG HERE?" Again shouted the man with louder voice.

"Wae?" Seungho hyung and Byung Hee then step right into the scene, acting like a boss. Everyone was finding places to hide, except me who knows nothing but standing there, watching. Chang Sun then quickly grab me and hide with him.

That man then grab hold of Seungho hyung collar and speak right into his face.

"I said, who is Cheondung. Don't you hear me? HUH!!" 

Seungho hyung then spit onto his face and give a fly kick towards him. That man stumble behind and fall down. As he get up from his position, he urge the rest of the man to start a fight with them.

Seungho hyung and Byung Hee put up a good fight but lost in the end. They are outnumbered. 

As both of the hyungs are unable to fight, lying on the floor, one of the man grab hold of Cheol Yong who are trying to flee away and scare him.

"WHO THE HELL IS CHEONDUNG?!" Cheol Yong, who was so scared, shouted "CHEONDUNG HYUNG! RUN AWAY!!!' 

That man then turned back and saw me trying to run away but he eventually grab hold of me from the back. As I struggle to flee, he accidentally drop his key and rush me towards the black van outside the shop.

"Cheondung!!!" Seungho hyung shouted. As he try to get up, the van flee away.

"Oppa! You okay?!" Gyuri rush towards me and help me to stand up while Chang Sun held up both Byung Hee and Cheol Yong.

As both Seungho hyung and Gyuri held each other on the shoulder, they walk up towards Byung Hee who was badly injured. On the way, Gyuri saw a familiar key attached with a familiar keychain on. She picked it up and examine it.

Seungho hyung too has his eyes fixed on the keychain.

Engraved onto the keychain was a maple flower with the word "Maple Fashion"

"Oppa?" Gyuri thought to herself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Byung Ki Oppa?"

Author's Note : I know is abit rush in this chapter as I fast forward 10 days. You won't be possibly writing all the 49 days in this fic or else my brain juice will gone soon but I really hope you enjoy the story this far :)