The Last (2nd Ending)

If You Come Into My Heart

It's the morning of the last day that I stay as a human. I couldn't sleep at all. I realize by now, half of my body has turned white, my both legs, my waist, my right shoulder, half of my face and my hairs are all white. As white as a mannequin. I couldn't walk nor can I breathe easily. Of course through human eyes, this is not a sight that can be seen. I couldn't lie on my bed anymore to sleep and only can rely on my wheelchair that Seungho hyung had bought for me the other day. Everything I do, I do it using my wheelchair.

I was awaken by the rain that fall heavily in the morning. Drops of heavy rain pour had filled the whole window. I yawned heavily as I have not been able to sleep for the past days.

I scanned the room and Seungho hyung was no where to be found. I take a look at the clock. 10:30AM. By now, he should be in the shop, attending clients.

I take a long look at the room that I've spend 48 days living here. The scents of Seungho hyung blood and sweat attending his clothes, the bathroom that we used to share, the bed that we used to sleep, everything seems so nostalgic now.

I smile. A sad one.

"Anything I can help?" A voice called from behind.

I'm surprised. I turn back to look at the figure who was standing there for God-knows how long.

"Oh is you." I said.

There he is, the angel that come to take a last look on me.

"Well, are you prepared?" The Angel said.

I take a long breath in and heave it out. I nod to him.

"You only have until night time. There's when you first become human and your last." He said.

I look down on my legs, said nothing.

I then wheeled myself into the drawer, opened it and fish out all the photos that I took secretly. There in my hands were my memories with him. Pieces by pieces I look at it were only smiles and laughter I had with him. I guess he didn't notice that I secretly bought a camera when I had my successful modeling career 30 days ago.  I took lots of photos of him, secretly, and there, I store it inside the camera. Our first date, Our first night, Our kiss, Our fun, Our time...... Our Love.

Drops of tears formed in my eyes and fell onto the photos. Deep down in my heart, I cry.

"I.... I don't want.... to die...." I cried.

The Angel can only keep silent.

There I am, crying my whole heart out.

Unable to stand the scene, he walk away, back into the light.

On the other hand....

"Hey! Isn't it today? Your monthsary?" Byung Hee asked.

I nodded as I attend the customers clothes that need to repair.

"Then why are you here? Go and celebrate!" Byung Hee urged.

"Wait, let me finish this." I said.

He gently push me away and took the cloth in my hand.

"Go. Let me handle this." Byung Hee said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yup. Go on, is your big day and make him happy." He said while gesturing me to leave the shop.

I hugged him in my hands.

"Thanks buddy" I said, feeling appreciated.

I rush over to the flower shop far away from here in my car but luck just isn't with me. I caught in the jam for almost 1-2 hours only able to reach the shop. Plus the snows filled the land ain't that helping either. I bought 2 couple rings and a box of chocolate, hoping to surprise Cheondung as I drive back home to pick him up, hoping to give him a ring that symbolize my love to him will last forever. I'm happy. I smile and grin happily by the thought that he would be so surprise and hug and kisses me, but, never did I know that........ Cheondung, is no longer here. 

In the room.....

I laid down all the photos in my hand onto the table, fish out a piece of paper and gently, I force myself to write down a letter to him.

Drops of tears keep flowing down from my cheeks and almost wet the whole paper but I continue to write the letter.

Only to realize, my hands start to froze.

I can feel white patches now starting to form on my chest, my left face, my forehead and everywhere.

I knew exactly time is up but didn't know that, it could happened way before tonight.

I quickly finish up the sentence, wheeled myself to the corner of the room and force myself to stand.

By now, almost my whole body is frozen. Step by step, I heave myself up, pushing out all my strength and stand up. Few times I almost fall but luckily enough, there's the wheelchair to support my weight and strength. After a few try, I manage to stand up, coughing heavily and then. Then.... I pose a hugging pose before I completely turn myself into a mannequin.

Few drops of tears formed in my eyes and flow down to my cheek, frozen.

At that time, Seungho hyung came back to the house with a bouquet of roses in his hand and box of chocolates and rings on his other.

"Cheondung!" he shouted.

"Cheondung a! I'm back!" he again shouted.

Not knowing what had just happened, without getting any reply, he search the house.

"Cheondung a? Where are you?" He asked.

First, he scan the living room, nobody. Then he search the kitchen, nobody either. Then, he search his room. He stopped. A piece of photo was laid just outside the room. His door was opened.

He was puzzled.

He walk towards his room, pick up the photo and scan. Is the photo where he was kissing Cheondung while he secretly took a photo of it.

He smile.

He enter the room and the first thing he saw was the table he used to tend the clothes. There lies every pieces of photos taken by Cheondung. By now, he was scared instead of happy. He saw lots of wet photos, like someone had been there crying  while looking at the photos.

His heart skip a beat.

Then, he found the letter.

His heart sank. He drop the bouquet and everything onto the floor.

He cry. He cry his heart out. A deep, painful cry.

Finally, he scan around the room and notice a white mannequin was standing in the corner.

There, he recognize who he is.

Slowly, he walk towards the mannequin, tears were filled in his face as he try to wipe it away but of no use.

There, he is, standing just in front of the person whom he loved, gently brushes his cheek, taking a long last look at his face.

"Cheondung a........"

Tears pour like a heavy rain, full with hopeless, full with despair, full with sorrow.

There he is, a man who lost love.

He gently, put his hands around his waist, and gently, hug him.

"I Love You"

The word that Seungho hyung was waiting to say, he finally said it. The word that Cheondung was eager to hear, can it bring him back into life?

The clock is tickling, the sun is still setting.

A bright light suddenly embrace Cheondung, a warm bright light that feel so magical.

Seungho was in shock! He was surprise!

Cheondung!! There's something wrong with Cheondung!

He, he seems to turn orangey! His skin, his body, his look. It seems getting fresher.

Cheondung is becoming human again!

As Cheondung turning back into human, Seungho hyung can't bear to see the sight. His tears starts to fall down again. Unexpectedly, the person he loved most and thought he might lose him forever, is coming back into life, again!

Cheondung, as he gradually turning back into human, loses his balance and almost fall down. Luckily Seungho hyung was in time to catch him.

"Cheondung!!" 

Gradually, Cheondung regain his consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes and finally, see his lover.

"Seungho....hyung...." Cheondung said while gently harassing his cheek.

"But... how?" Cheondung asked.

Both of them were puzzled. Isn't it time that he changed back into mannequin?

Then came another bright light that blinded the both of them.

A voice was heard in the light.

"Is not time yet! The sun haven't completely set down! You both are save! Congrats!" The Angel shouted.

Then the bright light vanished into thin air.

"We both are safe? You mean you are save? You are not turning back into mannequin anymore?!" Seungho hyung said. He was as surprise as he can be.

Cheondung nodded.

Seungho hyung grin in excitement.

"Cheondung a!" He said and then give him a gentle yet passionate kiss to him and hug him tightly. A hug that promises that both of them will never leave each other.

Seungho hyung gently pushes him away and look right into his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"I Love You"