The Recall

If You Come Into My Heart

- Somewhere In The Secret Room -

Jihoon was holding a big dark plastic bag on his hand, and in there were something big moving, struggling to break free. He was dragging it on the floor literally as he pull the moving plastic bag into a mysterious room.

"Let me go!" Shouted someone from the hallway. Apparently, the sound was heard inside the plastic bag. Looks like it was a human trapped inside the plastic bag.

"Stop struggling!" Jihoon kick the plastic bag with a loud bang and got hit right into the middle of the plastic bag. 

"AHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!" Scream was heard by that person inside the plastic bag.

As he enter, a figure was sitting there, back facing him. He was tapping his feet non-stop, as though he was waiting eagerly for something or someone to approach him.

"Sir! I've brought him." Jung Ji Hoon then drop the plastic bag onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Ughhh..." the person moan in pain as its head got hit onto the floor.

"Oh, you have come JiHoon. So where is him?" Said the figure in the dark. As he turned facing Jihoon, his face can be seen. It was none other than Park Byung Ki, owner of Maple Fashion shop.

"Inside here,sir." Said Jihoon while facing the plastic bag.

"Drag him out of the plastic bag. I want to see him." Said Byung Ki with a stern look.

"Yes sir." Jihoon then untie the rope on the plastic bag and straightly pull him out as he grab hold of his hair. Poor him being drag out in such a way. That poor him who was in so much pain the moment he was released. 

Jihoon, then let go a large number of hair that stuck onto his hair.

Loud scream was heard inside the room. Poor that little guy as he brushes his head and notice that a small empty space was clearly seen / touch. 

He was tied with a rope on his hands and his legs.

"Huh!" Byung Ki smirk. He then squat down with his hand holding his chin and bring him up to have a closer look.

Cheondung eyes grow wide. It seems like something has struck him but he can't really remember what it is. Just that, he seems familiar.

"Aigo, so you are Cheondung huh? Exactly the same like how I made you." Said Byung Ki.

"Like how I made you......" These words echo inside Cheondung's mind.

His eyes grow even wider now as he finally recall everything.

The scenes from the past flickered inside him.

He finally remember everything. The way he was made, how he got famous, how he got thrown into the sea, and how he got found. Seems like he lost his memories after he has turned into a human. 

But most important of all, he remembered the angel.

"Remember the words I said to you.... You were made by a perfectionist but his heart knows no goodness in this world but greed and selfishness. You were thrown away by the hands who made you but soon be brought back by a young child who knows no evil, but goodness. I took pity on you and turn you into a human but only within 49 days. If you want to stay as a human, you will need a confession from the person who have never abandon you nor forsake you. Someone whom you trust and love for. If you don't, you will turn back into a mannequin forever....."

The angel words was clearly echo in his mind.

"Tell me, how did you turn into a human?" Byung Ki said right on his face.

"I don't know." Said Cheondung, putting up a good fight.

"TELL ME! How did you turn into a human?!" Byung Ki now started to shout at him. He starts to become impatient.

"Kid! Don't joke with me. Tell me now before I get angry. How did you become a human huh? Tell me. NOW!" He basically scream at him but Cheondung still refuse to tell him.

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW!" Cheondung starts to struggle to break free but Jihoon held him tight on his head.

Byung Ki then slap him hard on the face and pull his collar again back to facing him. Cheondung mouth starts to bleed. It must have hurt as his eyes become watery.

"So you wouldn't tell me huh?" Getting angrier by second, he spit at Cheondung and give him another slap on his face.

"Tie him up and do what you should do. Make sure he tell you the secret." Byung Ki stand up and give him a final kick on his body before he left the room.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHH" Shouted Cheondung. It must have hurt badly. Then a few blow landed on his face and body as Jihoon kick him before he drag him out of the room but of course, pulling from his hair out from the room. 

He drag him into another room, at the far corner of the hallway. It was dark with no light but just a burning fire pot in the middle of the room. 2 pole was seen standing behind the fire pot and a long rope in front the 2 pole. 

Jihoon drag him to the front of the pole, stripped him shirtless and then tie him at the center of the 2 pole.  Then, he walk over the table right at the left wall and take up a whip. He then straighten the whip and a loud thud was heard. He give a smirk and walk back to Cheondung......

Cheondung eyes was barely open as he see Jihoon approach him with a grin on his face. His hand reach towards Cheondung's chin and pull him towards his face.

"Enjoy." Jihoon said with a smile on his face.

- On the other hand.... -

"Gyuri, are you okay? Are you hurt? You seems to be daydreaming." Seungho asked with a concern look on his face.

"I'm okay, oppa. I go make a phone call to the ambulance." said Gyuri, brushing off her thought about Byung Ki oppa while hiding the keychain from Seungho.

"Okay." said Seungho, his eyes is still fixed to Gyuri. Before long, he then turn back to Byung Hee and the rest of the worker to ensure they are safe. Luckily, is just a light injury.

"No, this is not real. It must be a misunderstanding. Is not Byung Ki oppa. Is not him" Gyuri thought to herself.

She quickly fish out her handphone and dial a familiar number.

Du Du, Du Du, Du Du...

"Quickly pick up the phone,oppa!" Gyuri become impatient. In her heart, she pray that it was not Byung Ki oppa who did such thing.

Before long, someone pick up the phone and a familiar voice was heard.

"Oh Gyuri Dongsaeng! Where are you? Why didn't you come back straight home? Oppa miss you!" Byung Ki was heard on the line. He sound so happy on the phone.

"Oppa, did your men went over to Yang Doong shop just now?" Gyuri asked in a deep tone. She sound so serious.

"Eh? No of course not. Why will my men go over to Yang Doong shop. What's Yang Doong shop by the way?" Byung Ki doesn't know what is Gyuri talking about. He was wondering what is Yang Doong shop anyway.

"Oppa, I'm serious here. Your men didn't go over to Yang Doong Shop at all?" Gyuri asked again, even more serious this time.

"Of course not! Oppa never lie you before did I?" Byung Ki again telling her that he doesn't know what is Gyuri talking about.

"Okay oppa. I trust you. Anyway, I'll come back later at night." Gyuri give up but trust every words that her brother said.

"Okay, see you then." Byung Ki said before he hang up the phone.

"What is Yang Doong shop anyway?" Byung Ki give a serious thought about it.

Suddenly, a thought come into his mind.

"Jihoon" Byung Ki called.

"You call, sir?" Jihoon come into the room, bow his head down as to greet him.

"Jihoon, where did you kidnap Cheondung?" Byung Ki asked, with a serious tone.

"In Yang Doong shop, sir" Jihoon said.

"Yang Doong Shop....." Byung Ki instinct was right. Seems like a plan has come into his mind.

"This is interesting..... he he  he he" Byung Ki giggle. His face sparks. Looks like something interesting is gonna happen soon.

"Keep this a secret from my sis. Don't let her know." Byung Ki commanded him.

"Yes Sir." Jihoon affirmed / confirmed his order.

Byung Ki grin.

 

 

 

Author's Note : I know this chapter ! I'm so sorry :( Please forgive me!