10 Days After

If You Come Into My Heart

Fast Forward

10 days had passed since that night I've ever felt my heartbeat get heavy just by that sweet smile and soft voice from Seungho hyung. I was confused and wanting to know who's this person is but I'm afraid to ask him. I just kept it within myself, deep within. That night, I wasn't able to sleep much, except for him. I lied down on my mattress while staring straight at the ceiling and the only sound I've heard is his loud snoring. I ignore that. My thoughts are way more important than him. I struggle to fall asleep but was unable to. Everything seems so peaceful, so silent and yet so lonely. The only thing that kept me accompany was the moon that shine its light into the opened window. I stare at it for quite some time. Then, a feather fell off from nowhere and landed beside me. I take it up and examine it but nothing seems to be strange. 

But thing grow stranger each passing day.

The next night, 2 feathers fell off from nowhere, and then 3 feathers, 4 feathers, till 10 days later, 10 feathers fell off. 

"This is going strange" I thought to myself before I went to sleep.

On the other hand....

The word of my news become a model in Yang Doong shop has spread worldwide. Each and everyday, at least 5000 customers stormed the shop and left with bags of clothes, shoes, jewellery and hats / scarfs with a big wide smile on their face. The shop became popular, what more of the fame Seungho hyung and I can get. Soon enough, both of us got many awards in fashion industry as "The Top Best Fashion Designer" and "World Best Top Model" award. We too, were promoted as judges for World Model Runway as well as World Fashion Critics in just 10 freaking days.  Imagine the hype...The news soon spread over to Park Byung Ki, one of the top fashion designer and director of the fashion world. Well, things starts to change from that day onwards. Something not right.

Park Byung Ki slammed the table hard, frustrated, annoyed and full with angers.

Who is this Yang Seungho and what's his name again? Park Byung Ki asked.

"Cheondung,sir" Jung Ji Hoon, assistant director of Park Byung Ki said.

"Cheondung? That name sound so familiar. Bring me a picture of him, right now!" Byung Ki said.

Jung Ji Hoon then left his room and headed towards the photo room where Byung Ki had stored all the model photos for clothes design reference.

Few minutes later, Ji Hoon back to Byung Ki's room and handed Cheondung's photo to him.

Byung Ki took the photo from his hand and examine that piece of photo and got surprised.

"Isn't he familiar?" H e thought to himself.

He took out his specs and put it on while taking a full concentration to examine that photo.

He got REALLY surprised.

"Isn't he the mannequin I have first made? This can't be happening." His eyes grow bigger in surprised.

"Bring him to me. I want him to be alive." Byung Ki commanded Ji Hoon to take up his order.

"Yes, Sir" He bow to Byung Ki before he leave the place.

Byung Ki grin with a demonic smile.

"A human huh? This is interesting" 

 

Author's Note: A little update for you guys as I'm not writing long for today. Will update more next week :)