The Truth

If You Come Into My Heart

Blood dripping non-stop from his wound as he only able to murmur Seungho hyung's name in silent. His body energy continuously depleting. Being hang onto 2 pole is 1 thing, but with blood dripping and slashed wound on his body is another thing. Poor Cheondung who is innocent but yet treated poorly. In silent, he can only pray for someone to save him.

"Seungho hyung...." Breathing heavily, he murmur the only person name he can remember all the time...

Suddenly, a bright light embrace the room. There comes a few feathers, as white as snow, flow down from nowhere. The bright light surprised the now half-dead half-alive Cheondung.

An angel appeared before him with wide spread wings that almost touches the 2 walls.

"Don't be afraid my child, it is I" said the angel as he land down in front of Cheondung.

Cheondung, whose eyes has lost his energy, strife to open it no matter how much strength he can afford. He can only take a peek as his visions became blurry.

"You.....are......that angel....." His voice come out as soft as whisper but the angel heard him.

"Yes, I am" the angel replied.

"Do not be worry, my child. As you are born a special person, such wound won't kill you." Said the angel.

"I.... can't die?" Cheondung said,surprised himself.

"Yes. You are a mannequin to begin with. Such wounds won't kill you. Times will come when you will one day, be forgotten in this world." The angel said while looking at Cheondung who are still feeling weak.

"49 days....." Cheondung murmur.

"Yes. The words that I have once said to you. You left 38 days" The angel replied.

Cheondung expression darken.

"Well, a young man will come and rescue you soon. Try to hang on before then. Remember my words...." As the light appeared once more, the angel said his words before he vanish into thin air.

"I've gotta hang it there... Seungho hyung will come soon, I'm sure of it!" Cheondung said to himself. His determination to meet Seungho hyung keep him alive until now. Although he is immortal for the time being, but still, those wounds, those cuts, those bruises are real and it pains him.

- In The Hospital -

The ambulance had safely arrived to the hospital as Gyuri had taken a wheelchair for Seungho hyung to sit down since he is limping his way to the front counter while the paramedic hand the other wheelchair to Byung Hee hyung. Chang Sun and Cheol Yong whom only have slight injuries walk their way to the counter as well.

There, they are greeted by a beautiful receptionist, Lee Ji Eun who give them a beautiful smile.

"Annyeong Haseyo. First time here?" Ji Eun asked in a polite smile.

Cheol Yong, whom face became as red as hot chilli, feeling excited to be able to see such beautiful person, whisper into Chang Sun's ear.

"Hyung, she's beautiful!" claimed Cheol Yong.

Chang Sun, on the other hand, blushes as well. He is loss for words. Seungho, Gyuri and Byung Hee on the other hand doesn't seems to be that surprise.

"Yes." Replied Seungho, the oldest among all of them.

"Can you give me all your name please?" holding her smile, she asked for all of their names. They politely fish out their IC and passes it to Ji Eun. She then jot down all of their names in a piece of paper while the maknaes only stare at her beauty. They seems to have forgotten all about Cheondung but not to Seungho hyung and Byung Hee hyung who are real worried of their friend. Their expression never brighten at all after the incident and this worried Gyuri very much. In her heart, she still doubt of the words her brother said to her. She have this, uncomfortable feelings deep inside her but forces herself to put trust in her own brother.

Before long, she ushes the rest of them to the resting area. 

"Please have a seat while we call your name" Ji Eun smile before she left them.

"Gamsahabnida" said the rest of them.

"Seungho, do you think Cheondung is okay?" Byung Hee started. The rest of their expression became gloomy.

"I'm sure he's okay since we haven't heard any phone call asking for ransom" Seungho said.

They only able to nod their head but speak not a word.

*KARA - Pandora*

KARA - Pandora song suddenly ring as Gyuri fished out her phone and check the number and the name. 

"Seungyeon?" Gyuri thought to herself.

Seungyeon, is Gyuri's best friend whom they have known for ages but something seems so out of the blue...

"Seungyeon rarely call me unless there's emergency or something" Gyuri thought to herself.

"Oh, Seungyeon ya" Gyuri pick up the line and answer.

"Gyuri! There's something unbelievable that I saw just now!" Seungyeon said.

Sense that is something not right, Gyuri make an excuse to walk away from them and listen to the conversation in private.

"Oppa, I'll be right back" Gyuri said as her expression darken than usual. Seungho notice that but never say anything.

Gyuri walk quite a way out from them before she continue her conversation with Seungyeon.

"Gyuri ya, there seems to be something happening in your brother's shop..." Seungyeon pause awhile to wait for Gyuri's reaction.

"What is it?! What's happening?!" Gyuri said while in panic mode. She pray hard that her uncomfortable feelings is not regarding this.

Seungho hyung on the other hand, sensing that the impact of the incident might have scare Gyuri, he decide to take a check on her. As her boyfriend, he feels that he is not doing enough to protect her. 

"I'll go check out on Gyuri. I'll be back" Seungho hyung said before he roll his wheelchair towards Gyuri. Everyone just nod their head.

"Your brother's right hand man seems to bring back a guy to his shop." Seungyeon said.

"Who's this guy? How come I didn't know! Yah Seungyeon, cut the crap and straight to the point." Gyuri was confused. She is so eager to know the answer.

"I know this guy. He appeared in all fashion magazines and was announced to be world top model in the world. I think his name is Cheondung." Seungyeon said.

"What?! MY BROTHER BROUGHT CHEONDUNG BACK?!" Gyuri was so shock! Her expression changed. It seems like her uncomfortable feelings or should said premonitions come true.

"Cheondung?!" Seungho said as he eavedrop their conversation.

Gyuri turned. She is hit with another surprise.

"Your brother.... What?" Seungho hyung asked her again. His expression changed. He seems to be filled with anger.

"O-Oppa?" Gyuri stuttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

D-38.