The End

If You Come Into My Heart

Gyuri was shocked upon hearing that.

"What? What have I done wrong?" The only question that haunts her at that moment.

"Wh-why oppa? What have I done wrong?" Gyuri stuttered. She was panic. Of course is understandable. The oppa that she love the most suddenly ask for a break up? This is seriously no joke.

"Did I do something that offend you? Did I do wrong?" Gyuri ask and ask again. 

"This is not happening" Gyuri thought to herself again. 

"No Gyuri ya, you did nothing wrong. You have done everything right" Seungho calm her down by holding onto her shoulder, eyes locked on her face but she still panic, still can't calm down, still..... a mess.... with her broken heart.

"Then why?" Gyuri asked again, hoping for an answer she want.

"Is just... I can't give you an answer. I'm sorry Gyuri." Seungho said and that's the only answer he can give.

"Oppa, why...?" Gyuri heart was sadden. Her eyes was watery but not a tear falls out. She hold on to herself, hold on to her emotion and embrace the situation. Pity her. First she lost her brother and now she lost her beloved. What a tragic end. She hang on to his sleeve but was coldly yet gently brushes off by Seungho.

"Mianhae" The only word that Seungho said before he turn and went back to the room.

Gyuri was left at the corridor, staring at the door, frowning to herself. With a heavy heart, she walk off.

As Seungho close the door behind him, a puzzled look was seen on his face. The oh-you-know-who.

"Hyung, what happened?" Cheondung asked. Of course, the look on his face is as pure and innocent as the world can tell.

Though sadden that he have to broke up with his girlfriend, but seeing the face of him somehow makes him smile.

Seungho hyung walk towards his bed and sat on the chair beside him.

"Nothing" Seungho hyung said. He try to compose his emotion, mix emotion I can say. Not knowing what drive him into breaking up with Gyuri but somehow, a new feeling has broken in into his heart.

There's a reason why a sudden break up and he knew exactly what he is doing. The thought that his girlfriend's brother who wish for fame and money can't be tolerate but then is not Gyuri's fault.  He just..... how to say? feel uncomfortable to be with a girlfriend who has a bad past brother.

The second reason is the new feeling that he can't ignore though he wanted to.

The appearance of Cheondung somehow changed him. That tragedy that befall on him and him in coma for 10 days is like losing part of his family member and that thought of it makes him feel like part of his life is taken off by a tragic accident but God gave him a second chance. A second chance for him to live on and this is a reminder that he should appreciate him more. 

"HYUNG!!!!" Cheondung shouted.

"YAHHH! Why are you screaming at me?!" Seungho hyung was surprised again by his sudden shout.

"Hyung! I was calling you for so many times and you didn't answer me... I was worried." Cheondung said while frowning his face.

Seungho smile. He walk towards Cheondung, patted him on his head and brushes his hair.

"Gwenchana"

 

Author's Note : Sorry for the late update xD I don't know how to write a break up story between Gyuri and Seungho but definitely a new beginning for SeungDoong!!