The Finale (3rd Part)

If You Come Into My Heart

Staring at the sleeping Seungho, my heart sank deeply.

"I miss him..." I whispered.

Slowly, my hand move towards him, gently and warmly brushes his hair up and down. The soft touches from his hair reminds me how much I miss him from the day he brought me home till now.

I can't help as my tears became to form in my eyes.

Suddenly, a bright light appear out of nowhere.

I shielded my eyes with my hand as I notice a few feathers gently flow down from the light. There, appear a gigantic white wings spread throughout the room and a figure came out from the light.

As he land, the wings wrap himself and then vanished into thin air.

It doesn't surprised me who that man was.

The Angel.

"Well Well Well, it seems you are doing fine" The angel said.

"Not for long...." I replied with a sad tone. I can only look down at the mattress in front of me. The thought that I will not live long sadden my heart.

"Well, aren't you prepare for this?" He said, scanning the room around.

"Not bad" He thought to himself.

I said nothing but silent.

"Is this him?" The Angel asked. He walked towards Seungho hyung, squat down and examine him.

".....Yes" I replied.

Hmm, not bad. Quite good looking." He said, nodding in agreement.

"Tell me." I asked suddenly.

"Hmm?" The Angel replied in a question.

"I.... Tell me how many days I have left." I said finally able to look up to him but my voice still sound sad.

"Hmm... 4 days the max" The Angel replied with his hand crossed, looking at me.

"I see." I replied. My head move back to the original position, back to staring at the mattress again.

"Your body will slowly turn back into a mannequin. I'm sure you notice that your legs are starting to turn white." The Angel said.

I only nodded my head.

"Until the last day, if you still can't get him to tell you "I Love You", you will completely turn back into a mannequin" The Angel said.

I can only keep silent.

"You seems calm. Unexpectedly." The Angel said, impressed with his calm behaviour even though he have only 4 days left. Normally, a person will go insane but this is the first time he ever encounter such thing.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking straight at him.

"Normally, a normal human will go insane, crying themselve out loud, throwing everything they can get hold with, or even try to commit suicide and yada yada but you. You seems calm. Don't you afraid?" The Angel asked, surprisingly.

"I am... But..." I said as I look back at the mattress again, hugging my legs tightly to myself.

"But?" The Angel asked, confused.

"But what can I do? I'm not born as a human and I'm never am fated to be a human anyway but thanks God that I am able to live as a human even just for temporary." I said, giving a smile to him.

"I am given a chance to walk, to feel, to touch, to smell, to taste" I said, recalling back the first time I transform into a human.

"I am given a chance to talk, to eat, to drink, to bath, to run, and...." I said.

I look back at Seungho hyung, gently touching him from his back. Even when I am talking to the angel, the conversation never gets to wake up Seungho hyung. Such a heavy sleeper he is.

I smile.

"To Love" I said.

The Angel expression turn sad. 

"Everything has an ending, nothing live forever. Thanks God that I was chosen to be able to have a chance to live like a human. Even if I have to leave, I'll leave with no regret." I said.

"I'm sorry to hear this." The Angel replied, tears form from his eyes.

"Is okay" I said.

"Well, there's still 4 more days left. Don't lose your hope" The Angel said as he squat down in front of me and placed his hand on my shoulder, comforting me.

I look at him and he was surprise and yet puzzle as well.

"Can you help me?" I asked.