The Confession

If You Come Into My Heart

"So, did he tell you anything?" Byung Ki, with his serious tone now, asking Jihoon who are still together with him.

"No sir, he is one hell of a stubborn guy" Jihoon said.

"Guy? Can't believe I've heard him being address as a 'guy'." Byung Ki said while fishing out his cigarette and light it up. He in deep and breath out some smoke from his mouth. Jihoon on the other hand still standing there waiting for his next order.

Byung Ki continue smoking his cigarette while his back facing Jihoon, staring at the sky, having some deep thought. Not long after that, he walk towards his desk, smash the cigarette into the ashtray while eyeing over to Jihoon with a stern look.

"I don't care whatever you do, torture him if you must, make sure he spit out how he became human" Byung Ki said while pushing out his chair before he land on it.

"Yes, Sir" Jihoon said before he take his leave. While opening half way, he pause for awhile as his head turn back abit. At the tip of his eyes, he is able to scan what is Byung Ki doing. Before long,  he give a smirk and left the room.

- Flashback -

In the torture room

As Jihoon was lashing out his whip onto the floor, trying to scare the innocent Cheondung, he circle around him.

" So you are the famous Cheondung I've heard around the world huh? Can't believe I've able to see you real" Jihoon said.

Cheondung on the other hand wasn't able to pay any attention to him as he was tied onto the pole with his arms stretched wide, head bowing down.

"So tell me, how did you become a human?" Jihoon said as he is now standing right in front of Cheondung, tightening up his whips. As he pull, the whip snap with a loud sound. He did it several time just to scare Cheondung so that he would spit out the answer but Cheondung just remain silent.

"Headstrong huh?" Jihoon, who is an impatient guy, swinging his whips up and landed it onto Cheondung's body with a loud sound.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Cheondung scream in pain.

"Hahahahahahahaha" Jihoon laugh as he enjoy lashing the whips more and more onto his body.  Cheondung only scream but remain silent about his answer.

Jihoon stop whipping him. His hand move towards his chin, grabbing it tightly. Cheondung groaned in pain as it hurts his jaw and mouth. Jihoon scan his face and have a good look.

"You are handsome." Jihoon exclaimed. He do agree that he has the look and figure like everyone said.

"But, not anymore" Jihoon give a few tight slap onto his face, slapping him from left to right and from right to left until Cheondung mouth bleed blood out. Cheondung scream and scream, begging him to let him go but of course Jihoon refuse to do so.

Before long, he walk towards the table, taking up a knife in his hand, wipping it cleanly as he walk towards Cheondung.

"Let me tell you a secret" Jihoon said, polishing the knife to make it sharper with his glove. His face shows his cockiness.

"That stupid fool actually trust me whole-heartedly. He thought that I will forever be his bodyguard. Hahahahaha" Jihoon smirk, giving his knife, a final clean up. 

"That fool entrusted me his whole shop.... thought that I would handle everything for him" He walk towards Cheondung, close enough to feel his breath.

"But he never thought I would betray him" Slapping the body of the knife onto Cheondung face, Jihoon grin happily."

"I've spent millions of his money for my benefit, buying everything that I want. But of course, he wouldn't know that. That stupid fool will never know where the money has gone to, assuring that I spend it for the shop to make the business grow." Jihoon then take a few step back before he lash out his knife towards Cheondung's body, slashing away his shirt bits by bits. Blood stream out like water. Cheondung can only groan in pain as he are helpless. In his mouth, he utter "Seungho hyung...."

"That stupid fools thinks that he would be rich if he know the answer to tranform mannequin into human. Hahahahaha! He think I would actually tell him the answer if I got it from you!" Again, slash by slash he lash it out onto Cheondung.

"But when the time he knew, he would have gone bankcrupt! I WILL REPLACE HIM AND BECOME BILLIONAIRE!!" Jihoon laugh out loud. 

"Now tell me, How did you become human?" Jihoon then grab his bloody chin once again, pointing his knife towards his heart.

Cheondung remain silent. He can only groan in pain, panting heavily.

"Don't make me kill you" He cut abit of his body flesh directly at his heart. Blood stream out from the wound. Cheondung still remain silent. By now, he has lost his energy to even talk.

"You BLOODY !" Jihoon got frustrated. He swing his knife up high and ready to stab him but he stop suddenly as he heard a knock outside the door.

A man in suit came in. He bow his head.

"Sir, Byung Ki want to see you" said the man.

"I'll be there" Jihoon said. 

The man then left the room.

"You are lucky today" Jihoon wipe the knife clean and put it back onto the table before he walk off from the room and head straight to Byung Ki's room.

- On the other hand -

"Gyuri ah, why took you so long?" Seungho said while limping out from his shop to find Gyuri.

"Ah oppa, the ambulance is on its way here" Gyuri rush towards Seungho, holding up his hand and place it onto her shoulder, guiding him back to the shop.

Byung Hee, Chang Sun and Cheol Yong had a slight injury on their hands and face but nothing much seems severe. All of them are sitting down on the chair as they laid their head backward.

"Ahhh, soooooo pain!" Scream Cheol Yong, touching his face with his hand, rubbing the swolen part on his cheek.

"YAH calm down Cheol Yong! The ambulance will come soon!" Chang Sun shouted at him. Chang Sun injury is worse than Cheol Yong. A few cut was seen on his face and hands, Clothes tattered.

Byung Hee remain silent. His injuries the same as Seungho. Lots of cuts on their face and hands, bruises here and there, clothes tattered with knife cut, limping.

Gyuri walk towards the chair beside Byung Hee, carefully put him down onto the chair.

"So where's Cheondung?" Byung Hee asked while looking at Seungho.

Seungho sighed and swing his head.

"I don't know" Seungho said.

Gyuri stare at Seungho with a worried face. Not because of Seungho injuries, but more on whether her brother is the culprit or not.

Before long, the ambulance came. Paramedic rush towards the 4 of them and slowly but carefully walk them to the car. Gyuri follow as well.

In the car, all 5 of them remain silent. Seungho hyung just stare out from the window as the car started heading towards the hospital.

As the car headed straight towards the hospital, passing by alot of shop lots, Seungho hyung suddenly notice a familiar fashion shop. That shop is too big for everyone to not notice.

Maple Fashion.

Seungho hyung thought that the shop looks familiar but he was not sure where he did see the sign before. The ambulance then continue towards the destination.....

 

 

 

 

Author's Note : So err, really plot twist right? I hope you enjoy it! My grammar ! Sorry bout that >.<