The First Model

If You Come Into My Heart

"Woah! Sajangnim! Your friend look so handsome he seems unreal at all!" Byung Hee, Seungho right hand man, the person in charge of the finance and worker in Yang Doong shop.

"Ya! Is he even real?" Cheol Yong, the hyper-active worker who love skinship approached Cheondung, touching every flesh, every muscles of his body.

"WOOOW Hyung! Look at him!" touching and pointing his abs and muscles of Cheondung, he wasn't surprised by it. He look at Seungho with a puzzle look. Seungho on the other hand, wasn't paying attention, grinning his face in excitement.

Cheondung on the other hand was wondering what are they doing to him. He doesn't look suprise at all! Probably because he's been used to skinship when he was still a mannequin. As you know, all the customers do like touching him (mannequin).

"Ya ya ya Cheol Yong! Have some manners! I'm sorry Sajangnim" Chang Sun pulled the excited kid back to his position, bowing his head in apologize to the maknae of the shop. Cheol Yong bow too.

"Is okay, ha ha ha, is not like we don't know him." Seungho said that while still grinning his face. Seungho then clap his hands few time as a signal to some announcement to make.

All the workers stand in a line waiting for the announcement to be made. Cheondung on the other hand, was puzzled by everything. It seems very new to him but nevertheless, he never make a noise at all. 

"Alright! Let me introduce to you. Standing beside me is my new worker, Cheondung" He said while introducing Cheondung to the rest.

All the workers clap their hands while smiling to them.

"Go, greet them." Grinning himself widely, he urge Cheondung to greet everyone. Is a basic courtesy to do so in every part of the world.

"Greet?" Cheondung asked and before long, he walk towards Chang Sun and starts pushing him onto the table and sliding his hand onto his pants.

Chang Sun was of course surprised yet again by the sudden action.

"Ya Ya Ya, Wae?!" Chang Sun urged while trying to break free from his grip.

"AISHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Frustrated, Seungho run towards Cheondung and pull him out.

"Ya! Are you crazy?!" Seungho scolded Cheondung.

Cheondung pout his mouth again.

"Isn't this the way you -" Seungho suddenly grab his mouth and pull him away and into the back room.

Everyone was puzzled, scratching and blinking their eyes. Chang Sun on the other hand, tidy up his clothes once again.

"Aish jinjja..." Chang Sun said, frustrated.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Seungho scolded Cheondung but Cheondung just pouted his lips and bow his head down, feeling so innocent.

"But isn't this how you teach me to greet people?" Cheondung said, still bowing his head down, pouting.

"Aish! Yah! This is not how you greet people! Forget what I teach you before." Seungho glare at him with his 1 hit KO eyes.

Cheondung just bow his head down without saying anything. 

"Forget it. Come, let me teach you how to greet people, araji?" Seungho said while looking straight at him.

Cheondung, who was scared of his hyung, only can nod in agreement without looking at him.

"Look at me and follow what I do okay?" Seungho said while distancing himself few steps from him.

Cheondung look up and see what he do.

"First, you gotta say "Annyeong Haseyo and then you need to bow 90 degree down" Seungho said while bowing down, greeting Cheondung.

Cheondung just watch everything.

"Understand?" Seungho asked.

Cheondung just nodded.

"Now is your turn to do. Just follow what I did." Seungho said while walking towards Cheondung.

"Annyeong Haseyo" Cheondung did everything Seungho mention and was patted on his head.

"Good. Now go out and greet everyone." Seungho patted on his head indicating that it was good.

Cheondung finally smile back and happily went outside together with Seungho.

The moment the door unlocked, everyone quickly stand in their position like usual.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding" Seungho said while bowing down his head.

Everyone was touched. Perhaps that's the reason why none of the workers leave the company and enjoy working for him for few years. He's a good and humble president of the shop.

"Annyeong Haseyo" Cheondung, finally greeted in a proper way.

Everyone was amuzed. He actually DO know how to greet properly.

"Ahem! Okay so, Cheondung here will be working together with you, as a model" Seungho said finally bring back a grin on his face.

"Woah....A model?" Everyone was surprise by the sudden news but they are more happy than sadden. They rush towards Cheondung and wishing him happily.

"Welcome to the shop and hope you enjoy working with us!" Chang Sun said.

"Welcome to the shop" Byung Hee, being the chic and cool him, wave his hand and just greeted Cheondung like that.

On the other hand....

"WELCOME! WELCOME AND HAVE FUN WORKING WITH US!!!" Cheol Yong jumping here and there in excitement. 

The hyungs can only grin and laugh at his silliness.

"From now on, call me hyung!" Cheol Yong trying to confirmed his position as the hyung.

"He's your hyung, Cheol Yong" Seungho said, counter back his words.

"Eh? He's my hyung?" Cheol Yong was surprised, thought that he have finally drop off his maknae position.

"Ye" Seungho nodded.

Sadden by the news, Cheol Yong doesn't give up.

"Then I'm your sunbae! Call me sunbaenim from now on!" 

The hyungs finally give up. Is true that Cheol Yong is his sunbae anyway.

Cheondung, on the other hand, cannot grasp whatever they just said but only can nod in agreement.

As usual, work starts sharp at 9:30AM and there's very less customers on the street. 

"Yah, Cheondung! Go out and take a walk around" Seungho urge Cheondung and pushes him out the shop.

Puzzled by the action, he do whatever Seungho just said.

Cheondung take a walk around the block and then was greeted by huge crowd.

"Woah you look so handsome!"

"Woah where are you from?"

"OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA SARANGHAEYO!!!" Screamed one of the girl in the crowd.

Cheondung couldn't do anything but just noded. When the time he have to go back to the shop, a huge crowd, more than 500 people followed him.

Everyone was surprised by the large crowd.

Soon, the shop was full by the on-coming crowds and Seungho decided to close the shop. By that time, the shop left with not a single clothes.

Everyone was dead tired but with a happy grin on their face. 

"Woah! First time we ever sell off so many clothes!" Joon exclaimed.

"If it goes on like this, we need to order more clothes!" Cheol Yong said.

"Good job everyone! You can close the shop now and go back home to rest!" Seungho said while coming out from the back room, grinning happily.

"YAY CAN GO BACK HOME!!" Cheol Yong was happily jumping up here and there. Perhaps is because he can go back home right now! 

By the time they close the shop, it was just around 4:30PM.

"Seungho, if this goes on, we need to order more clothes tomorrow." Byung Hee said while locking up the bar.

"Ya, whatever the choice is, you handle it for me. I trust you." Placing his hand on Byung Hee's shoulder, he assure him that he will trust him completely 100% and let him in charge of everything.

"You have worked well, I'll see you tomorrow then" Seungho said before parting off with Byung Hee.

"See you tomorrow then" Byung Hee said while turning away to the other side.

Seungho and Cheondung then went back home together.

Once they reach home, they are greeted by Seungho's mom.

"Oh? today you are back early. What happened?" His mom come out from the kitchen and greeted her child.

"Mom! Today all the clothes in my shop has sold out!" Seungho exclaimed happily. Cheondung on the other hand just smile only but he was the most tired worker among the rest.

"OMO! Congrats son!" Patted her son on the back.

"Mom, I'm tired, can you prepare something for me?" Seungho said while pulling down his socks. Cheondung did too.

"Okay. Eh? Your friend is here too! Will he be staying the night again?" She asked.

"Err, mom, he will be staying for awhile here I guess." Seungho said, looking at his mom.

She look at him while Cheondung greets her. Luckily Seungho taught him a proper greeting or else... who knows what might happened to both of them.

Both of them then went ahead to Seungho's room.

"Hyung, Pigonhaeyo (I'm Tired)" Cheondung said that while landing himself on the mattress that was left unkept since yesterday.

Seungho took out his tie and keep it inside the cupboard, he fish out his t-shirt and some pants and a bath towel before he reply Cheondung who was now lying down on the mattress.

"Yah, I'm tired too okay? Not just you" He said so as his dark circle been growing bigger now. 

While getting ready to go to bath, he was stopped by Cheondung with a sudden question.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Cheondung asked, again blinking his eyes away, staring at the on-going Seungho hyung to his shower room.

"Sigh, I'm going to the bathroom. Why do you have to ask so many questions everytime I go somewhere?" Giving a fake smile to Cheondung, he look at him, pouting while bowing down his head. 

A sudden thought came in.

"Hmm, do you by any chance know how to take a bath?" Seungho asked, pleading to himself that he will answer he knows how to take a bath but then, that was probably impossible at all.

Cheondung swing his head side to side, pouting his mouth, bowing his head, innocent. As expected.

Surrender himself, he walk over to his cupboard, fishing out some of his clothes and pants and gesture to Cheondung to come.

"Come, let's go bath together then. I'll teach you how to bath, make sure you learn it, okay?!" Seungho said to Cheondung, a little frustrated but give in in the end.

Grinning and smiling brightly, Cheondung quicken his pace and follow the person he admire to the bathroom.