The First Encounter

If You Come Into My Heart

In the 2012, the age where fashion has become part of the world trend that everyone has been obsessed with the unique and specially designed clothes has become a major income around the world. Famous fashion designer who was once a poor designer just around the corner of the street has gained popular fame in just a week has now rise to who he is now. I.... was born on his hands who made me who I am right now.

*Reliefing a sigh of sadness as I continue to recall back the days when I was......*

- When I was a famous mannequin who brought him fame -

It was on a rainy night as you can see there's still light on just around the corner of the block, in a small and tiny fashion shop, sounds can be heard as the poor yet hardworking designer, Park Byung Ki was busy tingling up a mannequin. Sweats can be seen dropping from his head right into the molding pot as he busily molding up a tall figures right above him. Pieces by pieces, he assembled them onto a perfectly well-looking mannequin.

"There!" The final piece onto his hair and I'll be done!"

He places the final piece of the sort-of puzzle-like glass onto the mannequin, forming up a somewhat look-alike hair. 

"Phew! Finally done!" 

He heaved a sigh of happiness as the mannequin finally done. It was a perfectly handsome mannequin that have 99% similarity to a human. If he was seen walking out of this shop, nobody will recognise him as a mannequin. 

Byung Ki was staring at the mannequin he made, turning him around to see if there's any leak or scratch that he had done but didn't know but none was found.

"PERFECT! NOW JUST ONE FINAL TOUCH!"

He took the clothes that he had design few days ago and put it onto him and then, again, he step back a few steps to have a good final look on him before he take and place him onto the board just behind the window for display.

"Woah! He looks stunning!"

His eyes shines with great expectation for his first hand-made mannequin for the first time.

"Woah, just.... woah! He seriously look very handsome! Hmm, maybe I should give him a name... How bout... Cheondung? Cheondung seems like a great name! It sounds friendly and somehow seems like it might be able to attract alot of customers. Yup, Cheondung that is"

Nodding his head in agreement, he again re-check the mannequin for a last time.

"Great! Everything looks perfect! Now just need to know whether it will be a hit or not tomorrow "

He wiped his sweat on his forehead while collecting back all the materials he used and clean up the place. Everything seems to look normal the way he is...

He took a few glance around the shop, checking places by places to see if there's anything he forgot to take with him before he close the shop and call it a night.

"Hmm, nothing seems to be missing. Alright! Good to go!"

He pull down all the 3 bar and locked it safely. He look up ahead on the shop sign.

 - Maple Fashion -

His heart burning with anticipation for tomorrow's sign, wonder whether his newly design clothes will be a hit or not. Heaving his breath with a grin on his face, he left his shop.

.

.

.

.

*A feather suddenly fall down from the sky*

.

.

.

.

.

Cheondung.......

 

 

P/S : Alright, will continue whenever I'm free. Readers, please show much love and support for my first fanfic after a long time.