5 Jung Hoseok

~My Bangtan Boys~

 

 

 

“Jung Hoseok!” The Lady shouted as J-Hope pointed to himself when the lady looked at him, the lady nods.

“Good luck J-Hope!” They all shouted as J-Hope entered the auditorium from the back, he waits for a cue.

“Jung Hoseok?” Someone shouted and you woke up from your nap. *Hoseok. . .J-Hope!*  You raise up from when you were slouching in your seat. You see J-Hope walk nervously on the stage, you try your best for him to not see you by slouching back down. J-Hope bows down before introducing himself with a smile.

“Annyeounghaseyo Hoseok, what are you going to show us today?” A lady said as I look to see how many there were, two female and one male.

 

“Ye, I’ll be auditioning dance then rap.” J-Hope said politely as the judges cued him to go. A hip hop tune came on and J-Hope backs up as he counts the number of beats. *five six seven* Then J-hope jumped down with his arms shoulder length, then threw it up in the air as he dropped on the ground. he holds himself with one hand as he circled around and lifted himself up by a small push. He then stood up and threw his hands up as his leg twisted around him. As his finishing touch he moved quickly then did the famous heartbeat pump on his chest as he turns around and moves to the side. J-Hope then stepped in the middle of the stage for their response.

“Good, well done. Now for rap?” The male one said as he moved a couple of sheets to the two females.

“Ye. . .” J-Hope bowed as grabbed the mic from the stand and the music started, he nodded his head as he counted the beats again. *four three two*

“Tu su shi-gannangbiin yajae

dol-jikkureul nallyeo

jiok gateun sahwehe banhang-hae,

kkumeul teukbyeol-samyeon

jashine-ge mu-reobwah ni kkumye profile

eo-gabman baddeon insaeng

ni salme ju-eo-ga dweheobwah” J-Hope finished off as he threw hand symbols throughout the rap, he turns toward the judges for their last reply.

“That was powerful.” “Very well tuned.” The male said then the first female voice followed after him, J-Hope then bowed as he puts the mic back on the stand and waved goodbye to the judges.

“Good job J-Hope.” You whispered to yourself as you smiled, the three judges mumbled things but I couldn’t hear.

►►►►►

“How was it J-Hope?” They all shouted as they raised from waiting, they looked up and saw none of their names next.

“I guess we’re later.” Jimin said with a relieved attitude as he sighed earning laughs from the other members.

“It was cool, there were like three people, two girls and one guy.” J-Hope smoothly said as he sat down on a empty chair nearby.

“I’m going to get drink.” J-Hope told the guys as he raised from his chair and walked tiredly to find a water fountain, he found one nearby in another hallway as he heard suga’s name being called.

*Hwaiting Suga hyung* J-Hope bent down to drink some of the refreshing water from the fountain.