16 Back To School PT 2

~My Bangtan Boys~

"YAH!!" Someone shouted which paused Eun Su's hand from connecting to your face, you looked up and saw who it was and smile.

"J-HOPE OPPA!" "IT'S J-HOPE!" "OMOMO" "J-HOPE" "HE'S REALLY HERE." "WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!"

"O-oh uh J-Hope oppa!" Eun Su cheerfully said as she placed her hand to her sides and stepped away from you.

"Are you alright Hana?" Hoseok asked as he looked at you, ignoring everybody else.

"I'm fine." You reassured him by giving him a smile then your eyes glanced over at Eun Su who scoffed.

"Here." Hoseok bent down to get your stuff but Eun Su stepped up and stopped him, "Oppa, Hana dropped her stuff, you don't have to pick it up for her."

"I saw what happened, you were the cause." Hoseok stated but still picked up your stuff and handed you your bag, "Let's go to lunch?"

"Yeah, the other's are probably waiting for us." You replied as you grabbed your bag and slung it over your shoulders and started walking, Hoseok by your side.

"What the hell?!" You heard Eun Su yell out as you let out a chuckle and so did Hoseok.

►►►►►

"Noona!" Jungkook shouted as you and Hoseok walked in the cafeteria, catching everyone's eyes after that incident that just happened.

"Hey Jungkookie, you hungry yet?" You smiled while the others gathered around you guys.

"Hey what happened? A lot of people were talking about you two and that Eun girls." Namjoon questioned as the rest looked around seeing eyes on them.

"Yeah, everyone's looking at us..." Taehyung complained which earned a slap on the head my Yoongi, "We're idols remember, our fan's look at us the same way."

"So what happened?" Jin brought back the subject which you looked at Hoseok but you nodded at you for you to tell them.

"Well on my way to get Hoseok, Eun Su ran into and my bag fell on the ground. So she started blaming me for bumping into her and I fired some of my own choice words than Hoseok came in at the best moment." You summed up the situation as Hoseok cheekily smiled and added, "Yeah, she was so close in getting slapped by her."

"Woah, nice timing J-Hope." Jimin high-fived Hoseok and the rest patted his back.

"Thanks but it looked like Hana handled it well right before the slap." Hoseok laughed as you stuck out your tongue then waved it off.

"Okay who's hungry? Cause I am!" You shouted as the rest pumped their fist in the air and followed after you to the line.

►►►►►

"Wow the food here is actually good, I thought school food was prison food..." Taehyung said as he gobbled up the rest of his food.

"Well this is a Performing Arts high school, we have to eat well if they want us to perform well." You explained as the others nodded, stuffing their faces with food.

"Slow down you guys, we still have more than half an hour till class starts again." You said as you glanced at Jungkook and saw that he had sauce on his cheek.

"Jungkook, you're such a messing eater." You stated as you your thumb then wiped the sauce off his cheeks then pinched his cheeks afterward.

"Thanks noona." Jungkook smiled his charming-cute-smile then went back to eating, you smiled then finished your own lunch which then got interrupted by pairs of eyes on you.

"What?" You asked as you glanced up to see everyone of the boys looking at you.

"You take such good care of the maknae." Yoongi explained as you smiled then finished up his food.

"You guys are so adorable." Hoseok said while laughing, not able to finish his food at that second.

"It's cute." Namjoon plainly stated then smiled and drank his water.

"And funny." Taehyung mumbled then chuckled to himself but everyone heard him, as it was meant to be heard.

"But mostly cute." Jimin reassured them as he leaned back on his chair, stretching his arms.

"Thanks hyungs." Jungkook slightly blushed at the kind words about the both of you, you awed then pinched his cheeks, making them even red.

Jin looked at the two of you, being the only one who didn't say anything about them, he scoffed. *Tch...*

►►►►►

"See you after school Hana noona!" Jungkook shouted out loud as he waved goodbye to you again, you chuckled and waved back.

You started walking towards the Modeling Apartment in the school but bumped into someone AGAIN. *Swear if it's Eun Su again...*

You looked up to see Kim Seuk Hye, the girl who auditioned for Fashion. She smiled at you which made you bow your head, "Sorry."

"Haha, it's fine. It was both our faults," she dusted off her clothes as you did the same, "Wait, you're the girl from the audition right? The one who was in the audience with your phone?"

Your eyes widen at her statement, she saw you then chuckled, "Haha, I'm Kim Seuk Hye but you can call me Joo," she stuck out her hand towards you and you shook it.

"I'm Park Hwan Hui but my friends call me Hana." You replied as you two smiled at each other again then started walking in the classroom.

"Your performance was great." You complimented her as you both sat down in a seat next to each other.

"Thanks, but I thought the guy was kind of creepy." She said and you laughed, since that was what you thought of him too.

"That's what I thought! He was totally a ert." You laughed again this time with Joo laughing along with you.

"We can be really good friends, since we think alike." Joo said as you nodded along with her, still laughing.

"You know what they say, great minds think alike." You replied, laughing even harder earning some strange looks from people around you.

"What's there to look at people?" You both said at the same time, then looked at each other and laughing again.

►►►►►

"Since this is our last class, want to walk to the bus stop together?" Joo suggested as you grabbed your bag and nodded.

"Sure, but I walk home since I live close by." You stated as you started walking out the doors with Joo following you.

"Oh that must by nice, just walking to school and not riding a bus with people as loud as rhino's migrating." Joo emphasized as she made a face as she said it while you laughed.

"Haha, that ." You said with a chuckle as Joo nodded along.

"Sure does, and getting hit on by every single guy that walks in." Joo added as she scoffed, looking at the males they passed by.

"Now that can't be as bad." You reassured her friend as she smiled then giggled.

"It is if they're stuck up jerks." Joo recalled as she pointed to a jock with two cheerleaders against him, she shivered.

"Aw, you've been through so much." You comforted her as she played along, faking a tear.

"I know." Joo said with a sniffle as they walked out of the school and towards the bus stop.

►►►►►

"See you tomorrow Hana!" Joo shouted as she got on her bus which was piled in with preps.

"Bye Joo!" You shouted back as you waved to her when you saw her at the window and waved back.

"Who was that?" You heard someone say and you turned around to see Jin, you smiled then looked back at the bus to see Joo but she wasn't looking, probably being bothered by a jerk.

"A new friend, did you guys make any new friends?" You replied as the others came piling around you.

"Too much." Hoseok said as if he didn't like all the attention from people, he was an idol.

"Yeah, everyone was all over me." Taehyung bragged as he faked fainting then ended up laughing.

"Pfft, please. All over me." Jimin said as he pushed Taehyung out of the way and waved to random strangers which were also fans.

"Yah, they were all over me not you two." Yoongi clarified as he smiled at the fans Jimin waved to who started to scream.

"Are we doing this?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Yoongi with a serious look.

"We sure are." Yoongi fired back as he looked back at him the same way.

"You guys..." You said as you started walking away from them, but they still followed you.

"Who would be all over you?" Namjoon questioned as he walked backwards, looking at the both of them.

"People who don't like you!" Taehyung shouted as he stepped forwards, almost making Namjoon fall.

"YAH!" Namjoon yelled as he straightened himself up before falling.

"Just saying the truth." Taehyung turned around and said, looking down at Namjoon then chuckled.

"Who thinks I have more fans than this guy?" Namjoon asked the rest of the guys, while raising his own hand.

"Well I think I have the most." Hoseok plainly stated as he smiled to himself, earning chuckles from the others.

"I HAVE THE MOST!" Taehyung shouted out loud, earning some looks among the crowd.

"Hyungs, everyone has the same amount of fans...but I have more of course." Jungkook calmly said then walked away from them.

"YAH MAKNAE!" Everyone yelled at him and caught up with him, slapping him on the back.

"It's true and you know it." Jungkook managed to say in between beatings by his friends.

"Ugh, you're so full of yourself." Jin said as he stopped slapping Jungkook and started walking forward, looking at your back.

"Coming from someone who checks the mirror every second!" Jungkook said before getting a glare from Jin.

"You!" Jin shouted out as he ran after Jungkook and Jungkook running away from him, towards you.

"COME BACK HERE!" Jin yelled at Jungkook as Jungkook ran faster, trying to get to you.

"HANA N-" Jungkook stopped as he heard you shout.

"AHH!" You shouted as someone came out of the bushes and scared you following a hug from the back then having them reveal themselves, "Kwangmin! You jerk!"

"I missed you babe, did you miss me?" Kwangmin said as he rested his forehead against yours, face inches away from each other.

"Of course I did!" Just as you finished your sentence, Kwangmin crashed his lips on yours with force as you were shocked and didn't kiss back with your eyes wide open.

"Noona?" You heard Jungkook's fragile voice as you pulled away from Kwangmin's kiss and looked at the crowd of boys staring at you two.

"Oh, right. Kwangmin this is BTS, BTS this is Kwangmin, my" you nuzzled up against Kwangmin's neck, "boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?"